Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounter Reports - New Orleans
Encounter Reports - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-28-2023, 02:28 PM   #1
shy_guy12
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Encounter: Sour Skittles - Avoid at All Costs

User ID: -
Date: -
Name: Skittles
Phone: 337-517-6705
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lafay...-/955620999323
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: My Home
Activities: Cash and Dash plus an extra Run Around
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Accurate to posts, but who cares when scams are afoot?
Recommendation: No
Old 02-28-2023, 02:28 PM   #2
shy_guy12
Registered Member

To preface this:

I've seen her twice before. Date went great I thought and she said so as well.

I hit her up again to schedule an out to my place, like the time before. First date was at a hotel to make sure everything was good. All that fun stuff.
When she gets here first thing she does is immediately beg for more money to pay the driver. Now this 100% should have been taken care of before and not even been brought up to me. What you pay the drive is none of my business and should come out of the rate. If you have to have ahigher rate then thats fine, but DONT change the price after the fact. And to add insult to injury this was the exact same rate we had done just a few weeks previous.
I go ahead and do the extra because we had such good times before, I thought why not help out a bit. No more than a minute later her phone starts blowing up. Driver calls, "whoops they really need to go". "Buuuuuuut I could stay for a little extra more". Like WFT. So now I'm being strongarmed into paying more for the date I had ALREADY paid more for which is already more than we had already discussed way in advanced.
First I was adamant on the no side. I told them to send back the money I had already sent minus whatever the "driver" "needed" (trying to cut my losses). That is an absolute no go, driver is on the phone exploding about all the terrible things they will do to me and her. Ok, so I offer a compromise. I'll do the extra when you're about to leave. Somehow that is even worse. At this point I know that I'm getting scammed so I do what I can to try and recoup it. Admittdely I grabbed her purse off the bed while she was "talking" with the driver to just prevent here from running off with nothing holding them here anymore. Just to have them send back a portion of what was, at this point, stolen from me.
After an absolute berrating from the terrible human being on the other side of that phone I just said screw it. Get out of my house. A few hours later I get a text from another number. The cousin that all the other posts have talked about. Now apparently when Skittles got home and talked with her about it something didnt seem right. Why would a guy that had supposedly treated her very well (I would like to imagine I did, I try to be very respectful to people) randomly go haywire?
We chatted for a good hour over the phone and she told me about their scheme and that she was going to try and make it right now me. This was my mistake number 2.
Now all I had to do what schedule a date (a week from now int he morning/mid afternoon) and I need to drive to laffy and get another hotel and the cousin herself would make sure the date would happen. The only stipulation is I couldn't make a review in the meantime. I decided to agree with the stipulation that they would comfirm with me the day before and day of because at this point why would I believe them?
We get to saturday and nothing. I text and still nothing. Sunday comes along and hear nothing all day, another check in text and still nothing. At like 11pm I get a text asking when I'm comming. I get torn apart because I can't on the drop of a hat drive out to Laffy whn I told them I have work very early in the morning and that we had agreed upon times. They give me more of a runaround and we decided on the same thing the week after.
Any guesses? More of the same! Except no berrating at 11pm because they didn't text me time. They are trying to pull this for a third time but I'm done at this point.

Please don't give these people any attention. They don't deserve the time you thought about them while reading this thread.

I just hope that some sort of justice comes to this. Its not just about being scammed at this point. I'm sick of them gaslighting me that this is all somehow my fault.
Old 02-28-2023, 03:05 PM   #3
onthemovie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default onthemovie

Wow maybe things have changed since my last visit with her, thanks for the heads up
Old 02-28-2023, 04:36 PM   #4
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I’m amazed by the amount of reviews for a limited menu CBJ chick.

Old 03-01-2023, 04:53 AM   #5
bluebiker
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

I’ve seen so many negative reviews on this one. Why would anybody want to take the chance of being their next victim? It’s almost as bad as sending a deposit. Not happening.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:41 PM   #6
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

She is apparently very hot and her service was good initially… once she got a little experience, her services tanked.
Old 03-01-2023, 03:18 PM   #7
Maleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

We chatted for a good hour over the phone and she told me about their scheme and that she was going to try and make it right now me.
---

A one hour phone conversation?
Old 03-01-2023, 03:52 PM   #8
shy_guy12
Registered Member

Yes, with the cousin. I think this was for damage control in an attempt to convince me not to make other aware of the situation.
Old 03-01-2023, 06:14 PM   #9
Cobalt198
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo-dog View Post
She is apparently very hot and her service was good initially… once she got a little experience, her services tanked.
Exactly.
Old 03-01-2023, 06:37 PM   #10
cajun
Premium Access

Encounters: 98

Somebody's going to jail pretty soon...
Old 03-01-2023, 11:29 PM   #11
CAJUNLOVE123
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

@cajun: LOL.. May be that’s gonna happen soon. But how can you say that? I wanna know.
Old 03-01-2023, 11:31 PM   #12
CAJUNLOVE123
Premium Access

Old 03-02-2023, 04:16 AM   #13
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJUNLOVE123 View Post
@cajun: LOL.. May be that’s gonna happen soon. But how can you say that? I wanna know.
Keep pissing people off and someone's going to help set up a sting. I guarantee with those shenanigans, more criminality than just misdemeanor prostitution is going on.
Old 03-02-2023, 07:16 AM   #14
Maleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

But those tits!

https://skipthegames.com/posts/lafay...s/652523930602
Old 03-02-2023, 11:33 AM   #15
CAJUNLOVE123
Premium Access

@trekker: I agree. They should be aware of it.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Skittles - STG - NOLA - 337-517-6705

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women