Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounter Reports - New Orleans
Encounter Reports - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2021, 11:32 AM   #16
JungleFever
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

If PMs are such an issue, why dont people just put rates in the ROS and squash it. the aggravation seems a little petty.
JungleFever is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:44 AM   #17
Hobbyman28
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleFever View Post
If PMs are such an issue, why dont people just put rates in the ROS and squash it. the aggravation seems a little petty.
Of course no one ever compliments or thanks a fellow hobbiest for his review only ask for rates nothing else to add to the discussion. How is it my job to post the rate? Isn't that why eccie removed the slot to type in the price in the first place??

Like I said I'm providing information no one likes a thread with 75% of the post being people asking for rates.. is it an issue to contact the provider and ask her or something?
Hobbyman28 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 01:00 PM   #18
JungleFever
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyman28 View Post
Of course no one ever compliments or thanks a fellow hobbiest for his review only ask for rates nothing else to add to the discussion. How is it my job to post the rate? Isn't that why eccie removed the slot to type in the price in the first place??

Like I said I'm providing information no one likes a thread with 75% of the post being people asking for rates.. is it an issue to contact the provider and ask her or something?
Why would someone thank or compliment you on "your" sexual encounter?? Eccie has made alot of changes, but it hasnt stopped anyone from expressing explicit acts or rates in ROS. whats the point in having premium access if you dont get extra info? Hell why write the review at all if you dont want the attention it gathers? sometimes you guy get indignant of the silliest things. this is why i dont comment much.
Old 04-21-2021, 03:51 PM   #19
Hobbyman28
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Why would someone thank or compliment you on "your" sexual encounter?? Eccie has made alot of changes, but it hasnt stopped anyone from expressing explicit acts or rates in ROS. whats the point in having premium access if you dont get extra info? Hell why write the review at all if you dont want the attention it gathers? sometimes you guy get indignant of the silliest things. this is why i dont comment much.
Now you're just spamming and picking an argument. My review is valuable and so is any other review.

The point of reviews is to provide information about the provider to help fellow hobbiest decide if they want to see the girl or not. Me reviewing her shows others she is real and legit. I wasn't sure if she was when I saw her ad but I decided to go for it anyway and review her so others can know she is real.

My job isn't to provide prices like I said if you want that why not ask the girl? You still never answered that.. I even said before if you read comments only about asking for rate is ignorant and rude it's not my responsibility to provide rates about a provider I'm not her pimp lol if you wanna know call or text the number. What's so hard to do about that?
Hobbyman28 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:24 PM   #20
Joe Blows
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I am glad you posted this. I wasn’t sure if it was ok to post rates in the ROS or not. I asked before and didn’t get an answer. If it is ok, I will do it from now on. It seems dumb not to. I’m not looking for any attention, compliments, or gratitude. Just trying to share information and hope others do the same.
Joe Blows is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 08:27 AM   #21
Pooyie!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

https://adultsearch.com/louisiana/ne...scorts/2375797

This ad has rates.

I figure there is a reason for the rule against posting rates on reviews and threads. I don't see how posting just a number would make any difference. There was a discussion thread recently that turned to the broad issue of rates that I participated in. I wasn't surprised when I saw that entire thread was removed by a Moderator. I don't think I was assessed any points but I wouldn't have been upset if I had.

So thank you for your review, OP. It had a great deal of very beneficial information. If I had been that anxious to find out this ladies' rates, I would have PM'd you and very kindly asked.
Pooyie! is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 09:19 AM   #22
JungleFever
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyman28 View Post

The point of reviews is to provide information about the provider to help fellow hobbiest decide if they want to see the girl or not.
This is exactly the point I’m making. The rates are pieces of information a hobbyist would also like to know before dipping their toe in the water. I understand if you choose or are uncomfortable with sharing it, but don’t get upset if someone is requesting the info on a review board. This is exactly the place to share it. I do appreciate your contribution on the forum btw
Old 04-22-2021, 10:39 AM   #23
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Stop all the nonsense and follow the rules. Stop hijacking reviews and if the info isn't posted. Contact the girl or do your own research
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 07:18 PM   #24
BeardedMenace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

She has an onlyfans page.
BeardedMenace is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
LC Sarah Snow-504-617-0386

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women