Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounter Reports - New Orleans
Encounter Reports - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2019, 07:41 PM   #16
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 08:30 PM   #17
rfl
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

rfl is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 09:53 PM   #18
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

She lost some credibility when she ranted on the SBC section.
She lost all credibility with me when she did the crazy review thing on the guy who gave her a "no" review.
No one is perfect. You have to take the "no" review as a wake up call. You may not be the best but you know you have to up your game.
This is a business where guys who can't get it free pay for it. Or guys who don't get it at home pay for it.
None of these guys will be "The one". Look at all the shit she went through with "The One".

If you can't take one "No" review without going BSC, you're in the wrong business.
It may be her first "No" review, but if you look back, there is at least one that doesn't look good all the way through the ROS, but he gave her a yes anyway. That is her first no review in my opinion.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:49 PM   #19
CapMotorboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Gotta day the drama has kind of exploded this past week here. I think the warm weather has eoe feeling all squirrelly. The reverse review https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2558868 of the OP is something I haven’t seen here before. Funny as hell but probably not the best decision given recent other posts made by the provider. At least there is more info for folks to pay their money and take their chances. I for one will avoid the drama and get my rocks off.
CapMotorboat is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:50 PM   #20
skipper504
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Very interesting the guys coming after me AGAIN for me simply posting a review of my experience. I didn’t lie (contrary to what she posted about the encounter in the provider section, total lies and BS. She’s been mssging me since last night so she sent me a copy of what she posted just to rub it in, again total lies).
If you believe her pics are accurate that’s you, I’d suggest getting glasses tho.
I didn’t do my research? Again someone accuses me of not doing my research? lol I don’t know exactly what all your supposed to do to justify “doing your research “ but yes I did research her.
As for the White Knight thing. If you scroll up and read i didn’t call anyone a white knight, someone else did. I’m not really familiar with the term to begin with. Look this was my experience with her, others have come out and agreed with me so there is legitimacy to my review. I didn’t post it maliciously, like she did to me in her post. I rewrote this review 3 freagin times trust me it started out way worse, but still all truthful. Again she’s the one that promoted me to post the review when she txt me telling me she posted a warning about me. It goes 2 ways....
skipper504 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 06:32 AM   #21
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

So she pretty much knew it was a bad encounter the night it happened, if she sent a text threatening an attempt to tarnish your reputation if you thought about writing a review of what actually happened?
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 10:10 AM   #22
skipper504
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

No she didn't threaten me, she text me telling me she already posted a warning about me. Had she not done that I wouldn't have done the review I would've just chalked it up to another bad encounter. But I'm not going to let her spread BS about me and not tell my side of the story.
skipper504 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 11:11 PM   #23
FocheFun
Registered Member

Newbie here but was active on ASPD. It has never been uncommon to find several who had great reviews with substandard service and other issues.

Had a gal with damned bouquet of hemorrhoids sticking 2 inches out of her ass as we went at it doggie, yet everyone raved about her. Great looking but that wasn't a sight I ever knew existed.

Then there was one that didn't have a clit and loose skin like she had recently lost 100 lbs. from 250 lbs. Yet she had rave reviews too.

Some seem to come and go then return after hospital stay for serious issues which used to happen more for toxic shock syndrome from tampons staying in to long, but now for other dirty foreign objects entering their bodies and poisoning their blood these days.

I have no idea which side is correct here just that going by reviews is not always knowing the full story and what you going to see. Some will never live up to posted reputation because it is fake. Some are better than reviews indicate.

Well, I'm back in the game now. Let's have fun.
FocheFun is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 08:07 AM   #24
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I almost feel like I am being called stupid or perhaps a rookie since I had a good experience with MPG. Sometimes I can be with a provider who is mechanical in their approach and still have a good time with mission accomplished. I don't think you were bashing her with that review but it did seem like you are being judgmental on my and other dawg's reviews. If you would have asked I could have given you info that mattered for you. I stand by my review though as she was pretty nice to me.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:49 AM   #25
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I'd eat her in a heartbeat. Something's wrong with you, Skipper.
gc161 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
MajicPlayground

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women