Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounter Reports - New Orleans
Encounter Reports - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2023, 10:52 AM   #31
Hobbyman28
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthMonger View Post
It was a bit surprising when she stepped out from behind the door right?
Yep
Hobbyman28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 01:15 PM   #32
jota1500
Registered Member

I didn't intend to make it braggy. Purpose was just to counter post I seen believing she was too hot, that she must be fake.
I also agree people would find her USA/Nola hot as you said.
If most people can afford this hobby. They can afford a $350 flight to CR, hotel room and the woman prices there and still come out saving money of a fun filled week.
I don't believe it's from lack of money, just lack of knowing the opportunity.
jota1500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 04:39 PM   #33
FilthMonger
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jota1500 View Post
I didn't intend to make it braggy. Purpose was just to counter post I seen believing she was too hot, that she must be fake.
I also agree people would find her USA/Nola hot as you said.
If most people can afford this hobby. They can afford a $350 flight to CR, hotel room and the woman prices there and still come out saving money of a fun filled week.
I don't believe it's from lack of money, just lack of knowing the opportunity.

Oh, I agree with you on that one. The trip is not that expensive and the opportunities are plentiful and better. However, some of us are not in a position where we can just step out and fly to Costa Rica without other certain people questioning what we’re doing there… Otherwise, I absolutely know where I would be…
FilthMonger is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 08:49 PM   #34
gioanselm0504
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

NEWS FLASH: THERE IS AN ABUNDANCE OF HOT WOMEN IN LATIN AMERICA.
Thank you for the enlightenment that beautiful women can be had for pennies on the dollar in a 3rd world country...who knew?! It's not for lack of knowing that opportunity
exists (smh), it's not so simple to just hop on a sex tourism flight to, say, the Dominican Republic when you have work and family obligations. If you can, congrats. And yeah, I'm still salty about that baseless accusation regarding my identity and the validity of my post. I'd like to think that I use grammar and diction a little more effectively than your average Latin American pimp. Next time I'll think twice about reviewing some hot under the radar Latina and stick to reviewing Nikki Tylor (we get it, she's great), Leah in Slidell, and all the other retreads on here.
gioanselm0504 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 08:52 PM   #35
gioanselm0504
Gaining Momentum

Old 06-01-2023, 08:53 PM   #36
gioanselm0504
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Blows View Post
I wasn’t doubting your review.

There is no way to know who may be working together, or not. They post 10 different ads with 10 different phone numbers a day. At least some of those are connected because they use the same words in the ad, just different pictures and phone numbers. They’re all staying in the same shitty hotel in Kenner. I do believe there is occasionally a hot, or passable, girl or two in the mix. I also think that is the exception
I've seen quite a few of them...not the exception, but take that with a grain of salt, i guess.
Old 06-01-2023, 08:57 PM   #37
gioanselm0504
Gaining Momentum

Old 06-01-2023, 09:03 PM   #38
gioanselm0504
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Blows View Post
I wasn’t doubting your review.

There is no way to know who may be working together, or not. They post 10 different ads with 10 different phone numbers a day. At least some of those are connected because they use the same words in the ad, just different pictures and phone numbers. They’re all staying in the same shitty hotel in Kenner. I do believe there is occasionally a hot, or passable, girl or two in the mix. I also think that is the exception
Quote:
Originally Posted by gioanselm0504 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog115 View Post
Good question. Just speaking for myself, I dont think anyone is concerned for their personal safety when going to AMPs or other Asian options. The likelihood of someone pulling a weapon or something is remote at best. Legit or not I think people are far more concerned about Hispanic handlers being more violent or aggressive. Maybe I'm showing my bigotry on this.

As far as trafficking I think the assumption is that Asians are less likely to be here against their will. They're here to make money for their families back home. There may be exceptions to this belief, but I'd imagine it's rare. With Hispanics, it's harder to say.
Thanks for responding. It's wise to use caution when visiting any of these providers. I have never felt any sense of danger but I think it would ve completely naive not to consider the possibility of an aggressive handler.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:05 PM   #39
gioanselm0504
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthMonger View Post
I’ll say I don’t really care one way or another for these comments. I’ll just add my two cents. Take it for what you will… I see a lot of people being chickenshit or self-righteous in here. The fact is yes a number of the ads floating around right now for these Latinas are not real. However, there are five that I know of that are very much so real, three of them are simply gorgeous. Seen Kathia (x5843) many times, hell I got video of her… Seen Anyelina (x5389) a few times too, she normally hangs with Kathia. Both are awesome in their own unique way. But it’s true, they don’t speak much English. I use a translator with both of them as necessary. No different than when I travel overseas. And if you don’t think most of these girls have handlers, you’re fooling yourself. Cubana is another gem that’s real… there’s a couple more but a few of them were very large, and their pictures were quite deceiving. But the three I’ve mentioned previously lived up to the pictures.
Facts! I guess some more are more willing to boldly go where others can't/won't
Old 06-01-2023, 09:52 PM   #40
FilthMonger
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gioanselm0504 View Post
Facts! I guess some more are more willing to boldly go where others can't/won't
If you’ve ever actually cruised the streets of places like Cali, Colombia, Bangkok, or the Dominican, and similar then anything here is a walk in the park by comparison. A seasoned hobbyist would know the danger signs of mile away and should never walk into a situation completely blind. There’s an art to staying safe in this hobby. Some get it and some just don’t.

But I will say this, some of my best experiences have come in some of the shittiest places… Looks can be deceiving… It’s all filth, no matter how you spin it. Just some are shinier than others. As long as you’re smart, know your signs, and pay attention to them, there’s a lot of fun to be had even in the filthiest of places.

# steps off soapbox
FilthMonger is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Kathia - CE - NOLA - 504-360-5843

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women