Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2019, 08:41 AM   #1
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44
Default Caribbean vacation

I was out for dinner Monday and my friend introduced me to a commercial builder in Pensacola that he knows and we got to talking and he vacations a lot in the caribbean. He says all the areas are great. I got to thinking and went online this morning to see how affordable it is. I came across cheapcarribean.com. A lot of packages includes flight and hotel but not meals. I come across Dominican republic packages and they say "all inclusive". I guess that means they cover the funeral expense as well.

Come on people give me some credit. This is original material. Lol.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 12:09 PM   #2
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Hahahahah hahahahah
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:59 PM   #3
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Yes, all Dominican Republic vacations include death benefits, currently they are offering a guaranteed death if you drink from the mini-bar, but if your family wants the body, a “return to sender” address is required on the application,,,if that do t kill you then heart attacks and pulmonary edemas are available, but at a discounted rate, and some deaths maybe free but you first have to conclude that the unexplained death (which is extra money to return the body) they only qualify after an autopsy can confirm the death was not an illness that you showed up with
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 10:45 AM   #4
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Good one duraman. And original at that. Bravo

Although I have met some pretty hot Dominican women recently. But I can't really say that they're "to die for".
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 05:05 PM   #5
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Provided you are seeking serious info about an adult DR vacation, look at http://www.satisfactionplusadultvacations.com/. Website is a little underwhelming, but has links to a forums page that you can join for free, where the real info is.

I was there 2 months ago and had a blast. Short story is Frank and Mercedes will make sure you have an enjoyable time in company of safe, attractive, girl-next-door type chicas that will not break the bank in the process.

And there are no mini-bars lurking in the shadows waiting to attack you.
Big Heretic is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 05:28 PM   #6
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Came back to add a pic.

Ladies at my line up, or casting.

Old 08-04-2019, 10:31 PM   #7
Jardinier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

DR vacations are so inexpensive because you only have to pay half of the airfare. There's no coming back from this one...
Jardinier is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 05:15 AM   #8
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinier View Post
DR vacations are so inexpensive because you only have to pay half of the airfare. There's no coming back from this one...
Very nice one Jardinier.
duraman is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:34 PM   #9
whiskeybiscuits
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Heretic View Post
Provided you are seeking serious info about an adult DR vacation, look at http://www.satisfactionplusadultvacations.com/. Website is a little underwhelming, but has links to a forums page that you can join for free, where the real info is.

I was there 2 months ago and had a blast. Short story is Frank and Mercedes will make sure you have an enjoyable time in company of safe, attractive, girl-next-door type chicas that will not break the bank in the process.

And there are no mini-bars lurking in the shadows waiting to attack you.
For $450/night with a minimum 3 bought stay you'd be better off going to Costa Rica. You can stay in Hotel Ka Amistad for $100/night which is all inclusive for food and drinks and the Sportsmen's Lodge is about 250' down the road, and you can find all of the chicas you would ever want to meet inside.
whiskeybiscuits is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:18 AM   #10
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinier View Post
Another good one Jard. Never knew you were such a fucking comedian 'til recently. What, or maybe WHO have you been doing different lately?
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 07:43 AM   #11
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeybiscuits View Post
For $450/night with a minimum 3 bought stay you'd be better off going to Costa Rica. You can stay in Hotel Ka Amistad for $100/night which is all inclusive for food and drinks and the Sportsmen's Lodge is about 250' down the road, and you can find all of the chicas you would ever want to meet inside.
That sounds a lot like Blackbeard's in the DR. At SPAV, the ladies are not bar girls or street walkers. They live there and work there. They are tested and screened. They are not permitted off site unless they are with a guest. When they leave for vacation (spelled menstrual cycle) they are tested when they come back and are not permitted to work until their results come back (clean of course).

I guess it comes down to what you want... quantity or quality. My Chicas (2 of them) waited on me hand and foot, were with me 23 hours per day (they get an hour in the evenings for telephone time), and they were up for the chiky chiky any time I was ready for it, day or night.

SPAV is also 1/2 block off the beach whereas San Jose CR is not. When I travel, I don't want to be in some big city. I'd rather be on or near the beach.

And from what I understand the $450/night is the newbie rate. I don't know what the returning guest rate is, but I've been told it is lower (I'll find out when I go back).
Old 08-09-2019, 04:07 AM   #12
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cheapcarribean is pretty good lol. I've had a few clients use it to book vacays (for us and themselves). Bahamas and Mexico though. We're all still alive.
I'm sure most of the DR is fine even though i'd probably avoid Punta Cana for awhile. I've had friends (and a relative) make safe trips to neighboring Haiti recently even though U.S. Travel advisory had a level 4 on it up until a few wks ago and downgraded to level 3 (even though DR next door is still only level 2).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women