Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2019, 11:46 AM   #91
PussySnob
BANNED

Encounters: 2

You had you’re black president for 8 years.
What happened ?
Millions and millions of white ppl voted for his black ass.
Don’t give me that race card shit.
Opportunity is for everybody. You can’t be lazy and bitter. Blacks in this country
have it better than any point in time.

You need to change man. Hey that nasty shit thinking out of your head.

To creed
PussySnob is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 11:55 AM   #92
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well...this has taken a turn.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 11:59 AM   #93
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussySnob View Post
You had you’re black president for 8 years.
What happened ?
Millions and millions of white ppl voted for his black ass.
Don’t give me that race card shit.
Opportunity is for everybody. You can’t be lazy and bitter. Blacks in this country
have it better than any point in time.

You need to change man. Hey that nasty shit thinking out of your head.

To creed
Old, white men cockblocked him for 8 years (on policies and bills, etc, not actual...you know what I mean).

Yeah, white people voted for him, the ones that wanted change, who were sick of old, white, rich bastards slanting everything in their favor.

The illusion of opportunity, guy. That's all it is, an illusion. You know it. We all do. You WISH I didn't know it.

We have it better than who? Our ancestors, who were whipped for not picking ENOUGH cotton and sugar cane? Relatively speaking, yeah. I guess. It's now called Minimum Wage, Section 8, School to Prison Pipeline (black college student, 12 years in prison for KISSING a white girl...not in 1969, but, A MONTH AGO).

They keep changing the rules, but objective is the same. Keep them poor, dumb, unhealthy, with greased ladders and glass ceilings.

I few moons ago, I was working a crappy job that paid next to nothing. You know who my 'boss' was...a 19-year old white girl (was in my early 40's at the time).

Shit, boy. Yeah, we're so better off.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 03:08 PM   #94
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Old, white men cockblocked him for 8 years (on policies and bills, etc, not actual...you know what I mean).

Yeah, white people voted for him, the ones that wanted change, who were sick of old, white, rich bastards slanting everything in their favor.

The illusion of opportunity, guy. That's all it is, an illusion. You know it. We all do. You WISH I didn't know it.

We have it better than who? Our ancestors, who were whipped for not picking ENOUGH cotton and sugar cane? Relatively speaking, yeah. I guess. It's now called Minimum Wage, Section 8, School to Prison Pipeline (black college student, 12 years in prison for KISSING a white girl...not in 1969, but, A MONTH AGO).

They keep changing the rules, but objective is the same. Keep them poor, dumb, unhealthy, with greased ladders and glass ceilings.

I few moons ago, I was working a crappy job that paid next to nothing. You know who my 'boss' was...a 19-year old white girl (was in my early 40's at the time).

Shit, boy. Yeah, we're so better off.
Preach on my brother
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 04:26 AM   #95
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

That’s what I was thinking. Thought this would be an interesting thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Wow.....just wow...
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:59 AM   #96
DallasBella
BANNED

User ID: 49096
My ECCIE Reviews

Right now this is solely how I earn income. Going to school and working an internship:25 hours a week :-)
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:00 AM   #97
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Sorry about that, but come on. 36, with four degrees?? Who else is afforded this luxury? Can we break things down just a bit?

Are these all four year degrees? 16-ish of your 36 years are spent in school of some sort, right? Am I ball parking it (I'm sure some of these overlap a bit). Any scholarships, or did mom and pop pay for one or more of these?

For my lone degree, I had to pay for it myself....STILL paying for it. So any thoughts of another one, let alone 2 or 3 more...let's just say isn't in the foreseeable future. Point being, it's a huge luxury to be able to live a life that allows you to pursue so much education. Most people just don't have the TIME AND MONEY it would take to do it.
Since you took the time to ask and I respect your opinion, here are a few points and background.

Yes, except for grad school, I had full scholarships. My parents paid for my living expenses for my BS degree, but I also worked 30 hours a week and full time in the summers. I worked for many years until I decided to go back to school at 29 (I'm 44, BTW, not 36) - For the year before I worked for a major company during the day and stripped in a club at night until 3 am so I could pay off all of my debt and save some money before I went back to school.

I went back to school, graduated, worked in that field for many years and decided that I wanted to go back to teach in a related field at a university, so I had to get a Masters degree. I paid for that myself and finished a few months ago.

As an aside, my parents aren't rich but are educated. I grew up going to public schools. I am not white.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:36 AM   #98
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I see.

Well done, then.

And, nice rack.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:23 AM   #99
Plains45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Well, y'all can do that...go to school your whole life, attain dozens of degrees, the whole nine. You can do that when you're white and money isn't a factor. Going to school is time consuming for the rest of us, and time is money. The hours spent listening to monotone instruction, short lunch breaks and administrative red tape could be spent making money instead.

I mean, we ENDURE going to school, for a while, to make more money and get out of living the ghetto fabulous life. We do that because we're brainwashed into believing that it's the way to go, to show that you're 'making an effort' to live better. But it doesn't guarantee anything. It seems that the rules of "success" change way too often.

Going to school 'for fun' and because it's a nice life is...well, seems a bit unorthodox, if nothing else. But to each his/her own.
Everyone needs some kind of post-high school education whether it's learning a trade, attending university etc. There are exceptions for entrepreneurs with access to capital but they are few and far between. My brother's best friend from high school does SEO (search engine optimization) work without any college classes (he's a brotha btw) BUT....that's only because he's been into computer science since he was 12. Dude self-taught himself how to code in various languages.

One of my good friends got a bachelor's AND a master's in electrical engineering but ended up working as a software engineer and had to teach himself more about coding on the fly. Basically, learning and schooling never really stops whether you do it for yourself or spend money at a fancy institution.
Plains45 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:35 PM   #100
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
I dream of a day when I can go to work and not have to put on pants
Yesss I be butt ass naked with my robe and headset on lmao. Its amazing
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:39 PM   #101
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper View Post
Yesss I be butt ass naked with my robe and headset on lmao. Its amazing
Can I be your robe?
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 08:35 PM   #102
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan View Post
Can I be your robe?
Pull your panties up now, that was so lame, no game
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 11:56 PM   #103
LuciaConte
The Ultimate Latina GFE

User ID: 487216
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone who asks me what I do for a living is not going to get the truth. Sometimes i share it with clients, especially if they're in a similar field. But I don't ask any RW info outside of screening, and prefer they do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
But-- then I take a look at my bank account on payday-- and my benefits package.....
I pretty much only work a 9-5 for health insurance, PTO and 401K! lol
LuciaConte is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:30 AM   #104
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Talking

My turn.......I'm related to George Clooney......

This is the internet anyone can show off with no proof.....
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:25 PM   #105
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
My turn.......I'm related to George Clooney......

This is the internet anyone can show off with no proof.....
You're SO clever and correct!

I confess! I don't really have a job. I've just been turning down clients, including long time regular friends, for shits and giggles.

Doesn't seem like the best business plan but.. what the hell, why not? I've spent years being the intelligent hooker, maybe I should try pretending to be stupid and see how that works.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women