Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2019, 12:03 PM   #76
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Trust me I know the requirements. One of my parents was a professor at a major university for over a decade.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 02:34 PM   #77
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Well, y'all can do that...go to school your whole life, attain dozens of degrees, the whole nine. You can do that when you're white and money isn't a factor. Going to school is time consuming for the rest of us, and time is money. The hours spent listening to monotone instruction, short lunch breaks and administrative red tape could be spent making money instead.

I mean, we ENDURE going to school, for a while, to make more money and get out of living the ghetto fabulous life. We do that because we're brainwashed into believing that it's the way to go, to show that you're 'making an effort' to live better. But it doesn't guarantee anything. It seems that the rules of "success" change way too often.

Going to school 'for fun' and because it's a nice life is...well, seems a bit unorthodox, if nothing else. But to each his/her own.
people that dont want to put in honest work always have excuses.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 04:26 PM   #78
Modmanix
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Those who can't? Teach.
Modmanix is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 05:48 PM   #79
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Those you can't troll SHMBs, too.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 06:39 PM   #80
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Going to school 'for fun' and because it's a nice life is...well, seems a bit unorthodox, if nothing else. But to each his/her own.
Yeah, there are countless other ways to learn than to just go to school because you like learning. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me unless you have the time and you just don't need the money.

I had a job years ago where I actually lied on my resume and left off one of my degrees because I didn't want them to think I was just some Ivy League weirdo who just loves going to school and doesn't want to bust his ass to actually work. I actually left my certification out too. I didn't want them to know that I am a CPA and that I have an accounting degree because I didn't want to concentrate on that boring LOB (line of business) within the firm. And I also didn't want them to wonder why the hell I have more degrees than I need for the job I actually wanted. That turns a lot of employers off because too many degrees comes across to many as just being lazy, flaky and trying to avoid the real world grind of full time employment.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 12:28 AM   #81
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
people that dont want to put in honest work always have excuses.
Define 'honest work'...and what's the pay scale for that??
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 02:23 AM   #82
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^^There is no such thing as "honest work" when the term is used as an absolute. It's all relative. I can assure you that darkwader's definition of honest work does not align with society's definition of the same. How do I know that? Because society will not accept the 5 providers he reviewed as doing honest work although that was exactly what they were doing.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 02:51 AM   #83
ap2
Gaining Momentum

ap2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 10:28 AM   #84
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
^^^^There is no such thing as "honest work" when the term is used as an absolute. It's all relative. I can assure you that darkwader's definition of honest work does not align with society's definition of the same. How do I know that? Because society will not accept the 5 providers he reviewed as doing honest work although that was exactly what they were doing.
Yeah, I was going to see what his BS answer was going to be.

The truth is, poor people work their asses off. But in most cases, they don't have the means and/or connections to get ahead. They don't know 'that guy' that can get them a better job, or they don't know 'that guy (or gal...these can be ladies, too)' that can save them a shitload of money on a car repair, or someone can clean up their credit. They think higher education is unattainable because it costs a fortune.

They live without connections and insider access to the 'cool shit' in life, which pretty much means they overpay for everything while being underpaid. They don't know what they don't know. Because of this, they live a crap life. What's really shameful is how COMFORTABLE the rest of society is with whatever level of elitism they have the fortune of living in.
Old 04-21-2019, 11:12 AM   #85
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Why does this have anything to do about race? Plenty of non-white people enjoy furthering their education.
Sorry about that, but come on. 36, with four degrees?? Who else is afforded this luxury? Can we break things down just a bit?

Are these all four year degrees? 16-ish of your 36 years are spent in school of some sort, right? Am I ball parking it (I'm sure some of these overlap a bit). Any scholarships, or did mom and pop pay for one or more of these?

For my lone degree, I had to pay for it myself....STILL paying for it. So any thoughts of another one, let alone 2 or 3 more...let's just say isn't in the foreseeable future. Point being, it's a huge luxury to be able to live a life that allows you to pursue so much education. Most people just don't have the TIME AND MONEY it would take to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I believe he is talking about opportunities
These may be the most beautifulest words I've seen typed on a screen in awhile. Rich and well off kids go the first 22-25 years of their lives never having to pay for a thing, focusing only preparing their adult lives for success. They think this is the norm, all while watching and laughing at poor classmates that struggle, go hungry, and fail assignments. Their biggest worry is acne removal by prom time. Poor kids worry if the electricity will be on tomorrow and if they can do their homework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussySnob View Post
He’s a bitter white people hater. Blames whites for everything
I don't hate white people. I just hate how naive they are to ills of others. White people ARE the blame for everything. You're 76% of the [US] population. You elected a MORON for president. Who's FAULT is that? If Trump got 100 black yellow, and brown votes TOTAL in America, I'd be surprised.

Also, what are virtually all the old politicians? White. Male. Misogynists. They've all been financially raping this country for the last 50 years. Worse yet, they've managed to convince peons to blame everything on poor people...while they point and laugh.

Disguntled gun owners let their hate filled kids shoot up schools. Who's fault is that? Gee, the shooters are all typically one demographic. Yeah. Maybe it's my fault. I did this. Oh, wait. I'm black, and have virtually no influence on society. Can't be my fault.

But I'm sure you're a good kid, Snobby. Just a little misinformed...but good.

I like white people. Some of my favorite providers are white. Oh, those young ladies....really know how to make a guy feel like a million bucks, even though I'm only worth about $1.37.
Old 04-21-2019, 11:15 AM   #86
darkwader
darkwader

Quote:
Define 'honest work'...and what's the pay scale for that??
everyone has it easier than you, dont they? whites, hispanics, asians, other assorted foreigners, people with multiple degrees, hookers with nba policies....all beneficiaries of privilege that conspire to deny you of opportunities. all you wanted is to make bill gates money but the system just wont let you. woe is you.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 11:21 AM   #87
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow.....just wow...
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 11:23 AM   #88
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
everyone has it easier than you, dont they? whites, hispanics, asians, other assorted foreigners, people with multiple degrees, hookers with nba policies....all beneficiaries of privilege that conspire to deny you of opportunities. all you wanted is to make bill gates money but the system just wont let you. woe is you.
Well said, and...all true. Everyone's out to get me.
Old 04-21-2019, 11:35 AM   #89
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed;[B
White people ARE the blame for everything.[/B]

Damn man. To blame one type (Class/Race/Gender/Religion, etc...) of people for everything is very dark. I hope I never become that angry again. I sure hope this isn't how you truly feel, and if you do, I hope that you find a way to change your ways of thinking.
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 11:39 AM   #90
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Randall, even when you have valid points, people find it hard to agree with you and respect you because you're racist. You're racist towards white people and you're especially racist towards other nonwhite people who aren't black.

Why do I say you're racist? Well you make sweeping negative generalizations of other races. All white people are clueless and privileged. All nonwhite foreigners are sexual perverts (except blacks of course). All white people are hateful and shoot up schools. I'm not just referring to this thread but your posts on other threads too.

"White people are the blame for everything"

That's a nasty thing to say, Randall, and very untrue. White people do have a share in the blame and perhaps more than other ethnicities because whites are the majority but you're completely wrong. You're being racist.

"If Trump got 100 black yellow, and brown votes TOTAL in America, I'd be surprised."

Again you're wrong. Trump received a LOT MORE than a 100 nonwhite votes. There are many nonwhite Americans who are Trump supporters. Look up the voting polls.

You want black people to be treated as individuals, right? You want people to realize that there are good black people and bad black people, right? So why not extend that same courtesy to whites and other nonwhite ethnicities?
VeryClean is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women