Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2013, 04:18 PM   #31
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default WTF can you do PROPERLY in 15-min.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
From the ladies' perspective it takes the same amount of time to prep and primp for a 30 minute session as it does a multi-hour session. Also, too many of the BNGers and 30 minuters extend their time to close to one hour. Then if the lady says anything she is accused of being a clock watcher.

If fucktards respect the ladies and their time this discussion would be a non discussion. If you book 30 minutes be gone within the 30 minutes. Not 40 minutes, not 48 minutes ... be gone within the time you booked and compensated the lady.
I agree, pyramider i think you answered my question:
WTF can you do PROPERLY in 15-min.? (cheat the lady)
Do ya'll see how fine that ass is, don't ya'll want to hit that PROPERLY?

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:42 PM   #32
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I remember the uproar with 30 minutes...before you know it, we'll be selling 5 minute "sessions" hehehe! And Pyramider, you're 100% correct about the going over issue, and risking being labeled as a clockwatcher.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
I agree, pyramider i think you answered my question:
WTF can you do PROPERLY in 15-min.? (cheat the lady)
Do ya'll see how fine that ass is, don't ya'll want to hit that PROPERLY?

CG
I don't do anything correctly during a session except leave. Hell, I spend 15 minutes just trying to spit out the word "Hi" when I am greeted at the door.

To each their own. Butt no one can ToT properly in 15 minutes.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #34
hawks61
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Each to their own, but I don't do less than an hour.. Like Morgan mentioned, I like to get to know someone..
Yes, I am there for the fun, but I am not the wham, bam, thank you mam, type. No BNG for me...
hawks61 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:32 PM   #35
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I could never do less than an hour----my sessions are best experienced at 90 minute to two hour intervals.........I like the journey to ecstasy!! lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #36
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive offered the bng thing in the past and I can honestly say its just not for me...

One of the two sessions Ive ever had and considered BAD was a bng... It was the guys first time trying it out and he was disappointed that he didn't get "more" or that I did not try to upsell him, I guess.

I prefer sessions that are at least an hour... If it is a regular than im down for a quickie but for a first time meeting bng's have made me feel idk if cheap is the right word but lets just say they dont leave me with a warm and fuzzy feeling (LOL) I like to get to know someone a little bit... illusion of passion is important to me as well.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #37
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

I've had enough ladies in my past that reached a point of exhaustion before finishing me off. If the bj is real slow, teasing, soft it won't happen for me easily. I love it when a girl just starts sucking on you like your cock had the antidote in it. The times I've been truly impressed by a bj were mostly ones that lasted 5 minutes or less. I use to see an old coworker who had an understanding with me where I could help her "pay bills" and she'd give me a bbbjcim but I had to promise to finish quickly. Well, I was lucky cuz that woman knocked it out time after time in 3 minutes or less.

I've only run into one provider on here that has the intensity and skill to do that. She has got to be one of the most underrated bbbjs on this site. Selena51

Anyway, I usually just want to feel that few minutes of intense joy and be on my way. I know the provider usually doesn't want a client hanging around making awkward conversation. I personally don't care if you call it 5-15-30-hour long session. I just love the feel of suction, tongue, the roof of a mouth and throat and don't want to take up unneeded amounts of their time or mine.
knowshisstuff is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #38
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Funny enough...a 15 to 30 minute quickie has it's advantages in a couple of fashions. Back when I was playing often and meeting new ladies, it was a great way to simply meet someone I'd never seen before to see if we clicked. A quickie can be just the format to do so. I always mentioned that I'd love the ability to upgrade once we met, if her time allowed and we had a mutual desire to do so.

On the other hand, if you have a familiarity with a lady and have met in the past, that familiarity allows the luxury of a quickie when it suits both parties, because the relationship already exists. Nothing better some days than walking in the door and simply throwing down!
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #39
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I agree with knowshisstuff in that it takes a special type of skill to give a great bbbj in just a few minutesor less. In my experience, many gals lack that skill and if asked to get a guy off quickly, would have difficulty. Some gals combine the "right touch" with perfect verbal and non-verbal behavior including great eye contact to make you cum in just a matter of seconds. If a gal has those skills, she can make a killing even with a 100 donation. Many guys love that kind of intensity. For those who want a more romantic session, obviously a BNG doesnt work. I like a gal who can go with either depending on the situation. While a lot of gals give BNG sessions, many aren't that skilled at it so, in my opinion, there needs to be a special listing of gals who have been deemed to be expert BNG gals who can get you off in seconds.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:20 PM   #40
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

Just my curiotsity... How comfortable do you guys feel seeing a BNG girl for a BNG?? Whitechocolate mentioned a girl could make a killing $100 at a time!! LOL!!!! Are you okay with being #19 or 20 for the day?? Looking for real answers here...

BTW thanks for clearing up what BNG meant I always thought it meant, Bring oN Gonorrhea... my bad!! lol jk!
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #41
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I am not advocating gals just give BNG sessions but for gals who are truly gifted in that area with elite skills and can make guys literally lose control in seconds, there is a place for BNG sessions in their business. Lola, not much difference being #3 or 4 or # 7 or 8. Gals doing 19 or 20 at 100/shot are truly gifted and exceptional. Would make for a great nutritional supplement in a gal's diet plan to stay slender.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #42
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

If I want a quickie, I do it myself.

I don't hobby often, but when I do, I prefer dos horas.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:01 AM   #43
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't do it! I can never do it. Too short of a time for me to get to know the person, to develop a connection, very impersonal, too mechanical...even 30 mins is too short for me. I'd rather spend time with someone who likes me and wants to see me than someone who is horny at the moment and want a quick fix with anyone.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:06 AM   #44
envypisces
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 169807
My ECCIE Reviews

Available for incall 2814334314
envypisces is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #45
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59