Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #16
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Awhhh....Budman how sweet of you to join
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:32 PM   #17
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Roxy,
I know you missed me.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #18
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

You know it!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:33 PM   #19
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I think a lot of people get their panties in a wad when someone points out the obvious. In the cases of WK'ing and threADs when they are called on it they get all defensive and start making excuses as to why that is not the case. The post may not be malicious but in many case it is very blunt and to the point. This posting style gets under the skin of many. Get over it.
And they often are the first to take it from a discussion of the obvious to some personal arena.....

Then cry foul when they realize they picked the wrong poster to mix words with.....

Some ladies here seem to have no problems with guys being blunt..... A few do.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I think a lot of people get their panties in a wad when someone points out the obvious. In the cases of WK'ing and threADs when they are called on it they get all defensive and start making excuses as to why that is not the case. The post may not be malicious but in many case it is very blunt and to the point. This posting style gets under the skin of many. Get over it.
Surely can't read all of the posts in this thread... but I am intrigued by the beginning of another whiny thread that in some way will bait others to bare their fangs and start drooling, pissing and flinging feces at each other.

I'm certainly not trying to engage anybody here, but it seems that at least a couple of regular posters in the Co-Ed Forum poked a hornet's nest and drove some of the female members of our community (last time I looked there were female members of ECCIE) over the line.

From what I've read in the past 36 hours or so, those who generally dish it out have a problem taking it. Especially in public. And especially from women.

Maybe the blunt end of the sword cuts both ways...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:58 PM   #21
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Answer YOUR own question, Whispers. What Attacks & Malicious things have you done & said toward folks in this community? We're listening!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
That is simply not true...... and facts will support it..... .

Facts WILL certainly support the malicious shit you do & say toward folks. Damn straight it will!

I only get into it with people in a few threads.... (Yeah right, people whose opinions don't fall in line with yours or your rat pack.).

But you'r (it's YOUR) opinion is the standard female and WK approach... If a guy isn't agreeing with a woman then he is being a vicious asshole....

REALLY? Sure about that? Quite the opposite. If a woman expressed HER opinion, it's YOU and your rat pack that maliciously attack her and or anyone whose opinion is NOT in line with your own. FACTS WILL support that!!!

Feel free to point to specific threads... No one needs to point to specific threads. Your malicious venomous attacks on & bulling of folks in this community, Men & women alike. Are loudly heard.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #22
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

There is a difference between being blunt and indulging in personal attacks. The risk is that there are many who see no difference and go from one to the other very quickly.

Speaking as a mod, I have no problem with the former, and I have been overly lax in not dealing with the latter.

(And there are people of both genders who can attest that I don't play favorites when I do deal with the latter.)
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #23
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Answer YOUR own question, Whispers. What Attacks & Malicious things have you done & said toward folks in this community? We're listening!!!!

Honey.......
Darlin...........
Dear................

You seldom bother to read or when you do... you don't see much other than what you choose to..... You might want to consider the way Hannah can express herself vs the way you choose to........

You could learn a thing or two...

I have no problem with opinionated or educated ladies......

personally I don't consider you either
Old 04-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #24
Vyt
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have no problem with opinionated or educated ladies......

personally I don't consider you either
Speaking of personal attacks?

That was one.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:31 PM   #25
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post

That was one.
Is he gonna get a warning or are they just reserved for me? Just asking.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:35 PM   #26
Vyt
Account Disabled

Mod staff will not discuss infractions that were or were not given to other users.

If you were warned, I would advise you to heed it!
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:35 PM   #27
Reya Sunshine
Account Disabled

User ID: 56673
My ECCIE Reviews

Nah, Vyt's equal opportunity...he gave me points the other day when I gave Sixx a verbal(the only kind he'll be getting from me) love bite and I get as many warnings as you do I bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Is he gonna get a warning or are they just reserved for me? Just asking.
Reya Sunshine is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post

That was one.
I disagree..... It is an opinion expressed in an acceptable manner........

We are entitled to them... I used no disparaging words...... We are entitled to express our opinions in manners that are not disrespectful.....

She is a provider in this community and MANY do NOT consider her to conduct herself as a lady and having read much of what she has said over the years I doubt the quality of her education.

She is as famous in having a reputation as a Man Hater as I am described as hating women.

I expressed myself without using words such as shit, damn.... I didnt refer to her associates as "rats".....

If it is your contention that I am not allowed to express my opinion that she is neither educated nor a lady then I respectfully suggest you discuss it with a few others....

If the consensus is that THAT is the newest definition of Personal Attacks.... well...... You need to get busy with a lot of people that are way past that in their discussions with me as well as others.........
Old 04-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #29
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy View Post
Nah, Vyt's equal opportunity...he gave me points the other day when I gave Sixx a verbal(the only kind he'll be getting from me) love bite and I get as many warnings as you do I bet.
I got pointed yesterday for my response to Vkmaster calling everyone a bunch of 5th graders. I thought I was fairly tame in my response too I could have been a lot more vile. It just is starting to feel like everyone is getting ultra sensitive around here. There is a certain group that likes to put out personal attacks and if you say anything in response to it they start hitting the RTM button. You want to tell them to go get a Wah burger and some french cries....
Old 04-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #30
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I disagree..... It is an opinion expressed in an acceptable manner........

We are entitled to them... I used no disparaging words...... We are entitled to express our opinions in manners that are not disrespectful.....

She is a provider in this community and MANY do NOT consider her to conduct herself as a lady and having read much of what she has said over the years I doubt the quality of her education.

She is as famous in having a reputation as a Man Hater as I am described as hating women.

I expressed myself without using words such as shit, damn.... I didnt refer to her associates as "rats".....

If it is your contention that I am not allowed to express my opinion that she is neither educated nor a lady then I respectfully suggest you discuss it with a few others....

If the consensus is that THAT is the newest definition of Personal Attacks.... well...... You need to get busy with a lot of people that are way past that in their discussions with me as well as others.........
Preach on brother!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women