Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2015, 08:16 PM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
WTF does that mean? Twice as much? 200 times as much? Or is it just $2.00 more?
I think with capitalism, you fall prey to human nature, just as you do with communism. Greed. When is enough, enough?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:01 PM   #17
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I think with capitalism, you fall prey to human nature, just as you do with communism. Greed. When is enough, enough?
So why is it a problem if the ceo makes 300 percent more than a minimum wage employee? You didn't answer the question. How much should a ceo be paid?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:12 PM   #18
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
So why is it a problem if the ceo makes 300 percent more than a minimum wage employee? You didn't answer the question. How much should a ceo be paid?
Why is it a problem? You don't find it the least bit disgusting? Whatever their pay should be, it shouldn't be 300 times their employee's wage.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:18 PM   #19
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Why is it a problem? You don't find it the least bit disgusting? Whatever their pay should be, it shouldn't be 300 times their employee's wage.
No I don't.

Please explain why? You asked me if I thought it was OK. I do. I've asked you several times what you think they should be paid and you keep avoiding the question. Stand behind your convictions. If you don't think they should be paid 300 times more than their lowest paid employee please tell me what you think is fair?
Old 04-28-2015, 10:42 PM   #20
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
No I don't.

Please explain why? You asked me if I thought it was OK. I do. I've asked you several times what you think they should be paid and you keep avoiding the question. Stand behind your convictions. If you don't think they should be paid 300 times more than their lowest paid employee please tell me what you think is fair?
You want some abstract number, and I can't give you that. What's fair? I don't know what's fair, but I do know that 300 times sounds completely unfair and more than a little bit disgusting.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:48 PM   #21
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You want some abstract number, and I can't give you that. What's fair? I don't know what's fair, but I do know that 300 times sounds completely unfair and more than a little bit disgusting.

You claim it is unfair yet you refuse to say what is fair. So is 250 times more OK? You started this discussion and now you want to crawfish out of it. You said it is unfair so fucking tell me what you consider fair? Is it a flat dollar amount or is it a percentage?
Old 04-28-2015, 10:53 PM   #22
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You claim it is unfair yet you refuse to say what is fair. So is 250 times more OK? You started this discussion and now you want to crawfish out of it. You said it is unfair so fucking tell me what you consider fair? Is it a flat dollar amount or is it a percentage?
I'm not trying to get out of it. Saying you don't know is an acceptable answer. I just think it sounds unfair when the people actually contributing to the success of a venture are not properly compensated for their efforts. The market will ultimately determine what that number is. Doesn't mean it's fair.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:08 PM   #23
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not trying to get out of it. Saying you don't know is an acceptable answer. I just think it sounds unfair when the people actually contributing to the success of a venture are not properly compensated for their efforts. The market will ultimately determine what that number is. Doesn't mean it's fair.

The market does decide. It doesn't have anything to do with fair or unfair. Liberals always want to tell others how to spend their money. The salary of a CEO is whatever the board or company decide he is worth. Their decision has many parts to it. All employees, including the CEO, are there to make the company money. If the CEO gets paid 500 times what the lowest paid employee makes but grows the company and makes the company money then he is worth it. Most low paying jobs have a cap to what that position pays. Period. The market decides what that rate is. Trying to tie the salary of others to what a low paying position pays is ridiculous.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:22 PM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The market does decide. It doesn't have anything to do with fair or unfair. Liberals always want to tell others how to spend their money. The salary of a CEO is whatever the board or company decide he is worth. Their decision has many parts to it. All employees, including the CEO, are there to make the company money. If the CEO gets paid 500 times what the lowest paid employee makes but grows the company and makes the company money then he is worth it. Most low paying jobs have a cap to what that position pays. Period. The market decides what that rate is. Trying to tie the salary of others to what a low paying position pays is ridiculous.
I'm not trying to tie the salary of one position to another. I'm simply asking the question; is what the CEO does really worth 300 times more? It's more of a philosophical question than an economical one. Everyone is free to do with their money what they will. That doesn't mean it's right. You say it has nothing to do with fair or unfair. Maybe it should.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:32 PM   #25
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not trying to tie the salary of one position to another. I'm simply asking the question; is what the CEO does really worth 300 times more? It's more of a philosophical question than an economical one. Everyone is free to do with their money what they will. That doesn't mean it's right. You say it has nothing to do with fair or unfair. Maybe it should.

You most certainly are trying to tie the salary of one position to another. You are worth whatever someone is willing to pay you. Who gets to decide what is fair? You? Me? The fucking government? Come on. Companies get to decide what a position pays and if they are not paying what the market says it is worth then their employees will be going elsewhere. You need to get it out of your head that everything in life has to be fair. It's not.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:40 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You most certainly are trying to tie the salary of one position to another. You are worth whatever someone is willing to pay you. Who gets to decide what is fair? You? Me? The fucking government? Come on. Companies get to decide what a position pays and if they are not paying what the market says it is worth then their employees will be going elsewhere. You need to get it out of your head that everything in life has to be fair. It's not.
I'm well aware that not everything is fair. Which is exactly why I'm asking this question. Why wouldn't you want to make something fair, if you could? Just saying, 'well it's not fair anyway, so fuck it,' is not acceptable to me.

You're hung up on how we would decide and you say let the market decide. The market is people. Just doing something the way you've always done it, because that's the way you've always done it, is the worst reason in the world to continue doing something that way.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:47 PM   #27
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm well aware that not everything is fair. Which is exactly why I'm asking this question. Why wouldn't you want to make something fair, if you could? Just saying, 'well it's not fair anyway, so fuck it,' is not acceptable to me.

You're hung up on how we would decide and you say let the market decide. The market is people. Just doing something the way you've always done it, because that's the way you've always done it, is the worst reason in the world to continue doing something that way.
You say the market is people. Well what do you have in mind? Government? That's people. The market is certainly a lot more fair than the government would be. Please tell me what your solution is? What better way than the one we have?
Old 04-29-2015, 12:04 AM   #28
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You say the market is people. Well what do you have in mind? Government? That's people. The market is certainly a lot more fair than the government would be. Please tell me what your solution is? What better way than the one we have?
I don't know. I'm not sure how if both entities are comprised of people, one can be inherently more fair than the other.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:17 AM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

In other words, WormRaper, you're just spouting BS that sounds pretty, but really has no substance.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:50 AM   #30
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
In other words, WormRaper, you're just spouting BS that sounds pretty, but really has no substance.
You don't think fairness or equality has any substance?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women