Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2022, 08:33 PM   #1
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default Trump intimidation methods exposed

Georgia Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan described a pattern of intimidation that he received immediately after being targeted on Twitter by Donald Trump.

"There was an interesting timeline that started to happen, a pattern is a better way to put it. I would go on TV, I would speak the truth and within minutes he would send a tweet out that would say something derogatory or inflammatory," he explained.

Trump tweets calling him a "puppet" and falsely claiming a "RINO Never Trumper...Too dumb or corrupt to recognize massive evidence of fraud in GA & should be replaced!"

"And within minutes after that, me or my wife would start to get threats which would show up on our phone. I mean bloodcurdling threats from the most awful sounding individuals. And deep meaning, that they know things about you and your family," he said.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 09:43 PM   #2
bb1961
Valued Poster

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 10:02 PM   #3
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Good to see you are being educated
Old 07-02-2022, 10:07 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The schoolyard bully is NEVER smart enough to win in the end.

Trump is dumbern shit. His big mouth wrote too many checks that his dumb ass can't cash. And too many witnesses.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 10:10 PM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Georgia Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan described a pattern of intimidation that he received immediately after being targeted on Twitter by Donald Trump.

"There was an interesting timeline that started to happen, a pattern is a better way to put it. I would go on TV, I would speak the truth and within minutes he would send a tweet out that would say something derogatory or inflammatory," he explained.

Trump tweets calling him a "puppet" and falsely claiming a "RINO Never Trumper...Too dumb or corrupt to recognize massive evidence of fraud in GA & should be replaced!"

"And within minutes after that, me or my wife would start to get threats which would show up on our phone. I mean bloodcurdling threats from the most awful sounding individuals. And deep meaning, that they know things about you and your family," he said.
Intimidation is a Crime in Georgia. Has Trump been charged yet?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 10:10 PM   #6
VitaMan
Valued Poster

If you send in a donation you can learn more about Donald Trump.

Also his spokesperson states they have the evidence of MASSIVE election fraud...the crime of the century.

However they can't release it. You have to contact them.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:12 PM   #7
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Intimidation is a Crime in Georgia. Has Trump been charged yet?
It is not being discussed whether to charge Trump for criminal activity.

What is being shown is his character.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:19 PM   #8
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you send in a donation you can learn more about Donald Trump.

Also his spokesperson states they have the evidence of MASSIVE election fraud...the crime of the century.

However they can't release it. You have to contact them.
Oh I have to send in a donation, that's not happening. I don't send money somewhere to get nothing in return. But since you posted this follow up on it see if Duncan has filed Criminal Charges against Trump.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:20 PM   #9
VitaMan
Valued Poster

You seem to care about that.

No one else does.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:22 PM   #10
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is not being discussed whether to charge Trump for criminal activity.

What is being shown is his character.
If Duncan wants to facilitate Trump having bad behavior he needs to file charges otherwise this whole thing may look like bullshit and Trump could have legal recourse.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:25 PM   #11
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks.....yep Trump Sucks
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 10:26 PM   #12
VitaMan
Valued Poster

No. The tweets are on record.

This thread is not about filing criminal charges against Trump. If you are so interested in criminal cases....start your own thread.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:06 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. The tweets are on record.

This thread is not about filing criminal charges against Trump. If you are so interested in criminal cases....start your own thread.
So they're on record big whoop. It falls into freedom of speech. Nobody's going to give a shit. It's going to be looked at as Trump just a regular guy running his mouth.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:15 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So they're on record big whoop. It falls into freedom of speech. Nobody's going to give a shit. It's going to be looked at as Trump just a regular guy running his mouth.
You hang out with regular guys like that? I th8 k you’re completely underplaying the character issue.

Same guy incited a mob to attack the US Capitol while Congress was in session.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 12:32 AM   #15
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women