Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounter Reports - New Orleans
Encounter Reports - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2019, 01:24 AM   #1
skipper504
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20
Default Encounter: No magic about MajicPlayground,

Date: 3/28/19
Name: MajicPlayground
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=389452
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: BBBJ, bending JR the wrong way, weird conversation wasting time, not getting off
Hair Length and Color: Long dirty blond I guess
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pics are very misleading, face about same with some age. Lot of mommy damage/weight around mid section/inner thighs/pssy area.
Recommendation: No
skipper504 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 06:37 AM   #2
Nola69Nola
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Don’t worry the cuck mods will white night for her, defend her and even take your bad review off of her encounter reports. I say this because it happend to me with my horrible experience with julinka! Mods probably got a “discounted rate” to scrub the bad review . No different then the BS politics going on in the government SMH.
Nola69Nola is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:39 AM   #3
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Hey Nola69Nola... Some of us Cucks are not that bad... LOL. At least not this one.

This is a very helpful review. This is what we are here for. Sharing information.

Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 10:46 AM   #4
iheartwomen
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21
Default Finally

Finally, the credit she truly deserves. After my experience with this provider, I have awaited and waited for some one to admit they've had a similar eye as myself out openly. After a year or so of patience, it's about time someone proves out loud that it was not just me. Sigh! I'm now relieved.

What puzzles me, is the fact her previous reviews were not of any relation to my strange encounter, even afterwards, no comparison. All in which I question myself over and over continuously is she really magical? I know for sure she was not my visit (8-8-17). What's magical is how she has all glorified reviews. How is it that no-one have sensed anything of this nature about her?

Now after my session, she knew a review was approaching, and threatened me if so. Isn't one supposed to take that seriously? coming from one that believe she's the mother of the board's area safety and to serve and protect?

Oh has my hobbing career taking a blow for doing such, that's even after "GIVING" her a yes, offering a summary of truth. Where the magic also exists, is how some of the guys I found trustworthy about other providers doubted my experience with her. As a result I've learned to take their reviews with a grain of salt. I know there's someone for everyone, but DAMN!! We all must have different preferences and nowts its APPARENT. Although her future reviews seemed to still prove my perception of her was off. I knew she would only step her game up to blanket our session. You lucky guys.

We departed respectfully and professionally. After my review she harassed me through PM's about other providers,that I had interest and contacted. I consider that very informative for me but why? Now if you contact a provider offer her two refs that she requests, MPG not one, and she contacts MPG oh, that's MAGICAL!!. Especially, if she declines you after hearing such happened. That's not safety that's being promoted, that's cock-blocking and retaliation.! I sense what was and still occurs. None of it started until thereafter for the most part.

I make lemonade from it though, if they run with her or base their decision off her white lie of encounter, it's best I stay away. I've had the strangest declinations, especially in SBC, including the number one,a slap in the face, "I don't think we will mesh." Huh? You are a provider. Are you some type of tarot reader? All I've done is offered the highly reputable refs, and asked for the time and date, and you somehow MAGICALLY our "would be" session?

So Magic, what was the chief complaint for this that was so unsafe, because I know it can't be based off you and I not having chemistry. That would be trivial would it?? I almost choked on my coffee when I read through https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2545105

A hypocrite. Do you guys ever wish you could undo a session? White Knight, ass kissers, etc. convinced me to visit her and plus, the fact we never have talent visit my area. I knew something what was weird about her conversations. She initially because of her sense of chemistry. I did not know if she was on a beverage or not. I did later request again and she accepted.

I think she is driven to deeply into this chemistry ordeal, that if she can't be the control of a session, there's no chemistry. Don't take me wrong, chemistry does take part somewhere in the hobby, but moreso in becoming regulars. Searching for it during a first encounter is a bit much. Just allow the session to flow. We know what this is about. It's just as easy as a PBJ recipe. That's it!

I search for chemistry while dating some which takes time. I don't know about y'all, but I'm here to hobby safely happily and successfully nothing more.

No one has explained her appearance n detail until now, in which myself watered down to her benefit. I didn't want my outnumbered reviews to take it as I may have been bashing her for some reason, in which reality would not have been, but only stating facts.

She is pretty and resembles my ex-boss. When she performed, she did well. But to flip from being a reputable professional during a session to the mental capacity of of a child's tantrum, because of what happened and half a session concerns me greatly. You compensated lastly, but that was for you to keep, that's why I drove all that way. All I wanted was my session.

She Provides yes. She is controlling. She is manipulative. She is bizarre. She is messy. She is a cock blocker. She is drama. She has a mandle.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2319672

I just feel now that she has a confirmed NO, this is the proper time to share.

There will be flack.
iheartwomen is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:31 PM   #5
Nola69Nola
Registered Member

I was really interested in seeing this lady based solely off her reviews. Have been trying to set something up , but schedules never seem to line up. When she’s in town I’m not, guess everything happens for a reason. I am no longer interested. You have saved me time, and money. I appreciate your honest review and having the balls to come out and speak, even knowing you’re going to catch flack, this is exactly why we have this board to keep these providers honest and to let hobbyist know their experiences and what they can expect. No one should be afraid or threatened for writing a review good or bad.
Old 03-29-2019, 12:41 PM   #6
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Sounds like some little boys couldn't handle a woman maintaining boundaries is what it really sounds like. Bring on the white knight comments. Not everyone is gonna click.
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:48 PM   #7
Nola69Nola
Registered Member

Well well!!! What do we have HERE!! Lol Didn’t take long. Take your feminine shaming language (woman tactics) and shove em you OLD GENT.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:22 PM   #8
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Yes sure appears a couple of you got your feelings hurt simply because ya didn’t click.
News flash your not gonna click with every provider you see. Been there done that. Left unfinished and pressed on. No useless bashing of someone. Get over it and move on.
Ugggh.
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 01:39 PM   #9
skipper504
Gaining Momentum

I was waiting for OldGent to come to her rescue...LOL She told me you were her best friend, she cries on your lap and such... Well, she was loving every second of this "little boy" until I just asked to downgrade to a hhr, something most good providers wouldn't mind. She was the only one enjoying the encounter, she jumped me the minute I walked in the door, had a smile on her face making noises the hole time enjoying it while torching JR with her BS act.

Her pics are outdated and very misleading how all these guys are gawking over her is beyond me but hey knock yallselves out I'll pass even if it were free.

I knew it wasn't just me though i'm glad to see this brought others out in the open about her. I'm tired of these rip offs with outdated pics and fake BS reviews. Theres a few more I bit my tongue on on here that get plenty of BS reviews that i've seen and had my time wasted.
Old 03-29-2019, 01:44 PM   #10
skipper504
Gaining Momentum

And if you read the review you would've seen that I stated I wasn't going to do a review on her. Trust me, I've been there A LOT lately and didn't do a review on them. Seems we've been flooded with BS providers and rip offs lately. I did the review after sent me a smart ass txt telling me she put a warning out about me. 2 can play that game... Had she been grown up about it and take it like the old woman she is the review wouldn't have been posted. It was her choice.
Old 03-29-2019, 02:37 PM   #11
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

When I see a lady I'd like to have a date with, I usually ask the last few reviewers about her.

Most of the time, they all had yes reviews and wrote good stuff about her, but in an I.M. or email, state something like, "Don't see her, I was just being nice". Or "I wish I would have been honest and said no".
Or, "She isn't worth $300. She is worth $200 at the most"...

If you suspect she is not as good as they say, ask the last 3 or 4 reviewers in a private message. That's when you get the real answers you want.
Sometimes they do say she is up to par and worth the money.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 03:04 PM   #12
redlobos6
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
When I see a lady I'd like to have a date with, I usually ask the last few reviewers about her.

Most of the time, they all had yes reviews and wrote good stuff about her, but in an I.M. or email, state something like, "Don't see her, I was just being nice". Or "I wish I would have been honest and said no".
Or, "She isn't worth $300. She is worth $200 at the most"...

If you suspect she is not as good as they say, ask the last 3 or 4 reviewers in a private message. That's when you get the real answers you want.
Sometimes they do say she is up to par and worth the money.
Yes, I agree Warptcuck. It is good to IM the previous people to make sure they were not just being nice. I am glad you this review was posted. I have limited time to hobby and my job doesn't let me travel like I use too so I hate to both waste my time and money.
redlobos6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 03:06 PM   #13
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

So it’s always their fault right? Couldn’t be anything about you? Hmm ok.
Well I guarantee you this not everyone gets the same experience. Again it’s about how the two of you connect as to how the outcome will be. Live and learn.
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 07:06 PM   #14
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 07:25 PM   #15
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

This was a great post. Back in the day me and RainDog were white knighted by some old timers on ASPD. We saw the same provider and discussed the risk of posting bad reviews. We both posted within a couple of days of each other and just blew off all of the WK responses. We’re still around and kicking. Just have to be careful of who you post negatively. Some people are actually crazy and might come after you IRL.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
MajicPlayground

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women