Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2019, 07:51 AM   #106
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
center lane, they pulled out from a side street

I've seen tickets written for that. I think it's technically called changing lanes in an intersection.

Left lane campers are my pet peeve. I've seen some I bet drove the left lane from San Antonio to Dallas, never once looked in their rearview to see the cars piled up behind them, and drove about 72 mph.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 04:18 PM   #107
OldGuyInRichardson
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I am ready to get a bumper sticker that states "If you are being passed on the right...Move the EFF OVER!!!" In Spanish too. Mostly what i see are Hispanics doing this also...In spanish, my bumper sticker may say, "It's MPH,not KPH!!!"
OldGuyInRichardson is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 07:48 PM   #108
unit12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

https://www.reddit.com/r/theticket/c...roper_driving/
unit12 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:01 AM   #109
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Some folks shouldn't get behind the wheel of a vehicle regardless of whether they have a valid driver's license or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgfEVD4ktPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VtAnvH1mwQ
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:59 PM   #110
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

I hope no one here got caught in the mess this morning.

Accidents everywhere.

A bit of frost, temperature slightly below freezing (32F is freezing, it was about 28-29 this morning) and drivers in Texas turn into idiots.

I have seen this for 42 years in Houston and Dallas.

Go to Wyoming when it's 5 degrees outside, the wind is blowing at 60 mph making the snow coming down sideway and drive a dually with while towing a trailer carrying 3 horses in it and going up the narrow winding roads of Casper mountain.

We don't get into accidents up there.
Old 02-28-2019, 11:05 PM   #111
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

How many people live in Wyoming again? A good 40,000?

40,000 is about an hour's worth of Atlanta traffic on 285,
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:20 PM   #112
CG2014
Premium Access

Hehe that is somewhat true.

We come up to a 4-way stop sign and if there are 2 or 3 cars at each of the 4-way and that's a traffic jam gridlock to us.

But everyone is so polite up there too.

They will all sit there for several minutes waving at each other:

you go first even if I got here first.

No, you go first, please? Be my guest.

I can't go first, you go first.

No one wants to go first.

Anywhere you go, even at Walmart, people walking by you that you never met will say hi to you:

hi, how are you? Beautiful day, isn't it?

First time I went up there and a total stranger said hi to me I was like Who the fuck was that?

Doing that in Dallas or Houston will probably get you beat up or shot.

I bought some snow boots and wore them for 3 months during the winter, went skiing and hiking with them, but they just never felt right.

I took them back to Walmart and didn't have a receipt and paid cash and they gave me a refund, no hassle, no questions asked, with a big friendly smile too.

Here in Dallas even if you have a receipt and you try to return something to Walmart, they give you shit and are rude about it and act like they are being inconvenienced when their job at the customer service counter is to take returns.

Oh and I went to the post office to mail something and I didn't have a box with me.

The mailman at the service counter went to the back, dug up a sturdy brown box, packed my item in it with styrofoam peanuts, taped it up, labeled it, put postage on it.

He did all that with a smile and without charging me extra for the box and the styrofoam peanuts and the take and the labor.

Here in Dallas you go to the post office to try to ship a package that you already took the time to pack up and they give you shit:

it's not labeled correctly, the package is not sealed correctly, the box is too big or not the correct kind, etc etc.

They don't lock the doors to their residence when they leave home, day or night, and they keep the keys to their vehicles in their vehicles and many times in the ignition while it's sitting in the driveway overnight.

No one steals the vehicles or burglarize the residences.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:57 AM   #113
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Three times yesterday --- Left turn in front of me , they had no clue how close they came to T bone , Turning way to slow "like they are the only people driving"
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:47 PM   #114
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I hate fuckers who occupy the far right lane, to go straight, when that lane could be used to turn right on red with.

Instead of going on about my way, I gotta wait for this dipshit to go through the light. I don’t sweat this is much if traffic is full or packed and you just got to get in whatever lane you can get in, but if traffic is slow and you’re going straight and you occupy the right lane preventing me from making a right turn, you are being cussed out by the person behind you, if it’s me.

Douche.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 12:01 AM   #115
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
I hate fuckers who occupy the far right lane, to go straight, when that lane could be used to turn right on red with.
Worse than that are these 2 kind of fucking drivers:

1. the ones that are in the right lane must turn right lane and they wait until the light to turn green to make that right turn when they had plenty of opportunity to make that right turn on red because there was no oncoming traffic;

2. the ones that are in the right lane must turn right lane, when the light turns green, they put their left blinkers on and want to move back into the lane to the left of them.

There are sign 100s of feet back warning that the right lane ahead is right turn only and of course they don't see it because they are busy looking at their phones, fiddling with all the new distracting gadgets and screens and buttons and knobs and levers and switches automakers put on cars nowadays.

Or some are doing other things they shouldn't be doing while behind the wheel of a moving vehicle: eating, smoking, putting on make up, shaving, doing their hair, reading a printed material (book, newspaper, magazine, computer printouts, documents) while driving, etc etc.

All those activities behind the wheel above I have witnessed in over 44 years of driving.

When you get behind the wheel of a vehicle, your only job is to pay attention to everything around your car, front, behind, 360 degrees, and drive defensively: nothing else.

Not even talk on the phone unless it's an emergency and it's hands free.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:09 PM   #116
CG2014
Premium Access

Exclamation

Only in Los Angeles, California

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...506690341.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXPKvePWXPA
Old 03-10-2019, 11:00 PM   #117
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I had two Kia’s blocking the left lane today. Lol. I swear I think there is a secret Kia car club out to get us.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 06:12 PM   #118
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post

Instead of going on about my way, I gotta wait for this dipshit to go through the light. I don’t sweat this is much if traffic is full or packed and you just got to get in whatever lane you can get in, but if traffic is slow and you’re going straight and you occupy the right lane preventing me from making a right turn, you are being cussed out by the person behind you, if it’s me.

Douche.

Hear, hear!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 01:59 PM   #119
Mrwayfarer
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Angry

I'm the same way. Completely calm until you put me on the road driving and find slow fuckers on the passing lane. I've gotten to the point where I get in front of them and point to a sign that says "left lane for passing only". It's not just on the interstate either, but the danger increases on them. When people block the left lane, it forces people to do completely different dangerous maneuvers. I personally haven't seen a pattern on race. It's everyone, black, white, asian, hispanic, you name it. Asshole drivers are asshole drivers.
Mrwayfarer is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:45 AM   #120
CG2014
Premium Access

Check this out!

She hit 2 other cars and then try to hit and run.

The person who filmed the video chased her down in his own car and then blocked her in at the self serve car wash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0NY266DCaQ

Here's her info:

https://www.bailbondsearch.com/calif...BACH/201845793

https://www.rapsheets.org/california...ILEY/201903095

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women