Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2020, 11:38 AM   #1
Foxylady632
Account Disabled

User ID: 542620
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is it me??

Is it common to get a lot of cancellations at first ? Is it cause I’m new? Like how can I step the game up ?
Foxylady632 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 02:18 PM   #2
CH Luke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Hey, Foxylady!

I'd think that it's probably part of the initial "weeding out" process, but there's probably going to always be SOME of that. IDK, but I'd suspect that there are a ton of "casual" readers of ads out there, fantasizing about hooking up, but chicken out at the last minute.

On the flipside, I had a girl who was new to this who cancelled on me about 5 times... (I only kept at it because I knew I was her first client). After the first time, she has been very consistent and reliable.

If you get a cancellation and they give you plenty of time, that's one thing. If they are last minute, you should require at least a partial (maybe 50% fee) in addition to the normal donation at the next appointment. If they cancel twice, I'd block them and move on from them. After a while, your contacts will be cleaned up and I'll bet it evens out. Hope so, anyway!

Ladies...?? good guess or way off base??
CH Luke is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 02:37 PM   #3
needsmhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Sorry for all the cancelation if you visit NWA I would see you.
needsmhead is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 03:45 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH Luke View Post

If you get a cancellation and they give you plenty of time, that's one thing. If they are last minute, you should require at least a partial (maybe 50% fee) in addition to the normal donation at the next appointment. If they cancel twice, I'd block them and move on from them. After a while, your contacts will be cleaned up and I'll bet it evens out. Hope so, anyway!

Ladies...?? good guess or way off base??
When someone cancels on me last minute, more than likely I have already declined another appointment for that time. That equals 100% loss.

Asking 50% for a first cancellation is the way I‘ve handled it. Life happens, things get in the way. I get it. So 50% is a good compromise for both parties. However, it must be paid before I will consider rescheduling another appointment. Not on the ‘next’ appointment... they have already established they have reliability issues.

When cancellations become a repeat issue, I won’t schedule at all. The exception being if they are willing to compensate for the 2nd + missed appointment fully. Or they are willing to pre-pay when they schedule.

Foxylady632 — It’s not just you, hon. It happens to all of us. I think different perspectives are what causes this issue… To most gentleman, it’s just fun so perhaps they don’t view it as a big deal. But to the ladies, this is our livelihood... It’s how we pay our bills. So it’s important to take your commitment to meet a provider seriously.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 04:33 PM   #5
TestingTheWaters
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsmhead View Post
Sorry for all the cancelation if you visit NWA I would see you.
Same here
TestingTheWaters is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:46 PM   #6
Foxylady632
Account Disabled

User ID: 542620
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for your words of wisdom guys and gals it’ll pick up I know it well.
Foxylady632 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 09:01 PM   #7
CH Luke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Let me say 2 things here:

1) I had to cancel an appointment early one morning this week for an appointment that afternoon and I knew the lady was traveling, and offered to deliver the full donation because of it. I’m meeting her at a restaurant tomorrow to provide that donation. So life does happen and some of us honor commitments, regardless. I hope more Eccie guys are like this, but I’m sure some aren’t. Those who aren’t should listen up.

2) I’ve had a ridiculously poor show up rate from the ladies I’ve scheduled with over the years. Us guys have a lot riding on the appointments, too, sometimes. Utter disregard. Eccie girls are better about this than non-Eccie girls, but those who have poor TCB, please listen up: you’re teaching your clientele that this is the standard.
CH Luke is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 05:51 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH Luke View Post
Let me say 2 things here:

1) I had to cancel an appointment early one morning this week for an appointment that afternoon and I knew the lady was traveling, and offered to deliver the full donation because of it. I’m meeting her at a restaurant tomorrow to provide that donation. So life does happen and some of us honor commitments, regardless. I hope more Eccie guys are like this, but I’m sure some aren’t. Those who aren’t should listen up.

2) I’ve had a ridiculously poor show up rate from the ladies I’ve scheduled with over the years. Us guys have a lot riding on the appointments, too, sometimes. Utter disregard. Eccie girls are better about this than non-Eccie girls, but those who have poor TCB, please listen up: you’re teaching your clientele that this is the standard.
It’s really wonderful of you to keep your financial commitment to the provider, even though you couldn’t make it to the appointment. That says volumes about your integrity. I wish more guys were like you. And I’m sure she greatly appreciates you for it.

And yes I agree, it goes both ways! I’ve rarely had to cancel on a client. But if I do, I add some extra time to our next get together as a way to say thanks for understanding.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women