Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2023, 11:55 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default The Official 2023 Texas Rangers Division Series and World Series Thread

Swept the Rays and the Orioles. How will they fare against Houston? By the way, I say ''World Series'', because it's good juju. Say it into existence!

Anyone going to a game? Tickets on sale in 9 hours, scattered single seats and standing room only, will be available through non-secondary sources.

I'll start. Rangers will take the Astros in 6 games.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 06:39 AM   #2
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

I feel like we have to do it in 5. If we get forced back to Houston for games 6 and 7, our chances get slimmer. Not impossible, just a lot harder. So I am going to say Rangers in 5.

Im going to try and get tickets for one of the games here in Arlington
RickyG2002 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 11:02 AM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
I feel like we have to do it in 5. If we get forced back to Houston for games 6 and 7, our chances get slimmer. Not impossible, just a lot harder. So I am going to say Rangers in 5.

Im going to try and get tickets for one of the games here in Arlington
Good point, I don't think the Rangers can take them in 5 games, though. Maybe not at all. My prediction feels like wishful thinking
Old 10-13-2023, 11:23 AM   #4
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Swept the Rays and the Orioles. How will they fare against Houston? By the way, I say ''World Series'', because it's good juju. Say it into existence!

Anyone going to a game? Tickets on sale in 9 hours, scattered single seats and standing room only, will be available through non-secondary sources.

Been a fan a long, long time. This season has been a breathe of fresh air.

Go Rangers!!! Texas in 7.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 11:25 AM   #5
RickyG2002
Premium Access

If we can walk into Houston and steal one of the first two, that should give us confidence. If we steal both... pressure is on Houston.

Its going to come down to our bullpen. They locked it when it mattered in the playoffs so far. They need to keep it up. Bats need to stay hot.
Old 10-13-2023, 01:21 PM   #6
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

Going to game 4 on Thursday. Got great seats. Although he’s been out for years, I’m having my Nolan Ryan Jersey from both rangers and Houston sewn together in the middle to have both team jerseys on at same time with his name.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 01:26 PM   #7
ntxguy
BANNED

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Going to game 4 on Thursday. Got great seats. Although he’s been out for years, I’m having my Nolan Ryan Jersey from both rangers and Houston sewn together in the middle to have both team jerseys on at same time with his name.
Are you going with WEC? I've heard he likes company at Rangers and Stars games. Lol
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 02:02 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Are you going with WEC? I've heard he likes company at Rangers and Stars games. Lol
Classic! I wish I had your humor. Somebody who lives on this Site thinks I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Classic #2!

That's great. Word of caution. If a Reporter with a Cameraman spots you, they're going to want a photo for sure!
Old 10-14-2023, 10:12 AM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Assuming we are all rooting for the Rangers, who do you want to face in the World Series? Phillies or D-Backs?

Diamondbacks, I say. Sure they are a little hot now, but they were barely above .500 in the regular season. They'll cool off soon, and become THAT team again.
Old 10-14-2023, 11:39 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

How do you think we fare against Verlander tonight?

I think he shuts down the Rangers. Hope I'm off, and the offense beats up on him.

Astros 5
Rangers 2

This is a participation thread, by the way.
Old 10-15-2023, 10:43 PM   #11
RickyG2002
Premium Access

You got the Rangers score right.. were off on the Astros. Rangers almost messed up in the 4th with loaded bases but were able to escape that. Evan Carter was amazing at Left Field all night.. that catch at the wall that resulted in a double play was the play of the game in my eyes. We went down to Houston and stole one. Now if we can steal tomorrow.. man I like our chances
Old 10-16-2023, 07:28 AM   #12
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
You got the Rangers score right.. were off on the Astros. Rangers almost messed up in the 4th with loaded bases but were able to escape that. Evan Carter was amazing at Left Field all night.. that catch at the wall that resulted in a double play was the play of the game in my eyes. We went down to Houston and stole one. Now if we can steal tomorrow.. man I like our chances
I like our chance period. If they can keep the intensity they showed last nite they can beat these assholes from the armpit.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 10:54 PM   #13
RickyG2002
Premium Access

Rangers steal both in H Town. This was more of a nail biter than game 1 but were able to shut them down when it mattered. That bases loaded with no outs in the bottom of the 5th had me scared, but Eovaldi was able to focus in and got us out of that mess. Alvarez is a fucking monster.. two dingers. Now we get to come home for 3 games. Astros are better on the road.. but if we can keep playing like we do, we can close them out at home.
Old 10-21-2023, 11:40 PM   #14
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Christ. Swept two teams. Up two games and then they shit the bed real good. I think Houston closes it out next game
slap is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 10:54 PM   #15
RickyG2002
Premium Access

This series, road team has winning every game. Houston has been playing bad at home. Forced game 7.. all on the line now.

I was at game 5.... the air went out of that ballpark when the Astros took the final lead... and man we misplayed that 9th inning. Could have tied the game

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women