Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2024, 03:14 PM   #331
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Yeah my bad, golfer is a burn handle, trick lives in the politics forum arguing and getting pegged threads, trick has 0 reviews so he don't like pussy. He'll get sniffed out soon that he put a target on his back
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 03:33 PM   #332
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Yeah my bad, golfer is a burn handle, trick lives in the politics forum arguing and getting pegged threads, trick has 0 reviews so he don't like pussy. He'll get sniffed out soon that he put a target on his back

LMFAO burn handle my ass Dallas peg queen. Since you made this accusation how about you go about and prove it. Let's make bet if you can't. prove your accusation within a week then you have them permanently disable your account for good. If you can then I will do the same. You man enough to take the challenge or are you just always going to be known as the blowhard tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas BLM. Balls in your court little girl.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 04:14 PM   #333
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
LMFAO burn handle my ass Dallas peg queen. Since you made this accusation how about you go about and prove it. Let's make bet if you can't. prove your accusation within a week then you have them permanently disable your account for good. If you can then I will do the same. You man enough to take the challenge or are you just always going to be known as the blowhard tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas BLM. Balls in your court little girl.
Prove your burn handle you no pussy getting trick? 😂 check his loooong politics arguing history, his other post are in the pegging threads responding to me 😂 I must have triggered the panties wearing Man with my posts about it

These guys never quit arguing politics like they're gonna win a prize, you won't win there and failed in here. Impress us by stuffing some whores, not by getting stuffed in the booty hole queen 👑
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 04:27 PM   #334
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Prove your burn handle you no pussy getting trick? 😂 check his loooong politics arguing history, his other post are in the pegging threads responding to me 😂 I must have triggered the panties wearing Man with my posts about it

These guys never quit arguing politics like they're gonna win a prize, you won't win there and failed in here. Impress us by stuffing some whores, not by getting stuffed in the booty hole queen 👑

LMFAO you have just proved how big of a blowhard you really are. I knew for a fact that you would back track and deflect on your accusation. You made the accusation so the burden of proof is on you little girl. But as we all know you are nothing more than the tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas. And LMFAO I quit writing reviews a long time ago. The ladies I see are in the high $$ realm unlike your trick ass that goes for the TS or street girls. So I will say once again prove your accusation and when you can't then have your account guested. You willing to take the bet little girl or are you just the tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas?
golferguy55 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 04:47 PM   #335
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
LMFAO you have just proved how big of a blowhard you really are. I knew for a fact that you would back track and deflect on your accusation. You made the accusation so the burden of proof is on you little girl. But as we all know you are nothing more than the tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas. And LMFAO I quit writing reviews a long time ago. The ladies I see are in the high $$ realm unlike your trick ass that goes for the TS or street girls. So I will say once again prove your accusation and when you can't then have your account guested. You willing to take the bet little girl or are you just the tiara wearing peg queen of Dallas?
Uh huh we believe you player 😂 I'm done embarrassing you, I just got pointed and can't risk getting banned arguing with a burn handle. Been here since 2010 and always been myself, love it or hate it
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 04:49 PM   #336
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Members some reading

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 10:00 PM   #337
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Thank you for opening the thread back up, Dr
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 10:50 PM   #338
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Yesss glad to see the thread back open!

I wanted to make an honorable mention to a sexy chocolate provider that went by the name Secret baby

she used to be a bomb provider in Dallas with the sexiest ass!! I use to loveeeeee her posts and ads! I wonder if she is still around and doing well?! if she is tell her I want to fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 06:03 AM   #339
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

I never got to see Secret Baby, but she had (has?) an amazing little bubble butt!
corona is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 08:44 AM   #340
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That didn't take long for rule #1
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:30 AM   #341
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Damn I didnt really even have a chance to welcome him back this time LOL
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 01:32 PM   #342
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
Damn I didnt really even have a chance to welcome him back this time LOL
Me Either LOL
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 08:47 PM   #343
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Me Either LOL
Please get back on topic. The Dr was kind enough to open the thread back up, so let’s get back to it, as opposed to bashing somebody. Thank you

I miss the good ol’ BP days, found a bunch of crazy encounters
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 01:29 AM   #344
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Please get back on topic. The Dr was kind enough to open the thread back up, so let’s get back to it, as opposed to bashing somebody. Thank you

I miss the good ol’ BP days,

found a bunch of crazy encounters
Exactly why we can't have any thing nice around here.
He could have kept it locked.
Thanks Doc for reopening this
thread.

I miss Tracy Brooks/Caroline Davenport. She was so sweet and kind to me. Things were different back then.
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women