Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Questions for the Staff - Austin
Questions for the Staff - Austin Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2019, 01:13 PM   #1
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22
Default To disagree? That is the question

Are we allowed to disagree with a post/poster? Asking for a friend that does not want another 10 pointer! Or to have the new harassment rule invoked on him. As there is a mod that stalks HIM.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:55 PM   #2
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

It's not the disagreeing that gets people in trouble. It's when folks attack the person you are disagreeing with. Discuss the subject without calling people names, being overtly rude, etc.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 02:50 PM   #3
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
It's not the disagreeing that gets people in trouble. It's when folks attack the person you are disagreeing with. Discuss the subject without calling people names, being overtly rude, etc.
Well my oldfriend.. Its the etc. that YOU need to expand ON! When one person rtms a post that they feel offended, you especially always point! There will always be someone that CAN claim that they were offended when someone does not agree with or shares their opinion! Even when your above examples are being followed. The rtm button gets pushed and the person who has respectfully shared a differing opinion is now being looked at by mod[s] that dont always interpret the rules the same. Or point the same! I hope i can use your above post in the future. Over a year ago it was stated that the modding would be balanced across the entire board! This still is not the case!Its good to hear from you crypt! Not surprising that YOU were the one to answer my post however!
But thank you
Old 08-26-2019, 04:23 PM   #4
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

As the folks on this board has seen I'm pretty much an equal opportunity point giver. Zero favorites and I give few warnings. Your past points were attack posts. If you or anyone simply discusses the subject then I don't give two fucks who hits the RTM. You know the guidelines and if you forgot then they are at the top of every forum.
Old 08-26-2019, 04:51 PM   #5
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
As the folks on this board has seen I'm pretty much an equal opportunity point giver. Zero favorites and I give few warnings. Your past points were attack posts. If you or anyone simply discusses the subject then I don't give two fucks who hits the RTM. You know the guidelines and if you forgot then they are at the top of every forum.
Myself and many others [including other mods] greatly disagree! Your hostility is showing towards me crypt! I do hope admin is seeing my point[s] about your attitude towards me!
Back to topic! My question to your example of etc. still has not been answered. Your definition of attack is anothers disagreeing. I will not argue with you crypt. You want me gone! Thats fine! But please look at how other mods point and their definition of the rules! Mokoa and Namssa and Ad Giggle should be your examples! History shows when you select someone YOU do not like You point them into a vacation! I can and will provide many examples !
Any further trouble with you crypt and i will go over your head. I'am sick of it! Just look at your condescending tone in your post! Without any answers to the question. Giving my point more muscle.
A better clarification/compare contrast of attack and disagreement would be much appreciated
Old 08-26-2019, 04:54 PM   #6
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Follow the guidelines and you will have no issues with me or any other moderator or admin.
Old 08-26-2019, 05:10 PM   #7
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Follow the guidelines and you will have no issues with me or any other moderator or admin.
I have! Other mods and admin have said they would not have pointed me on some of your 10 pointers YOU handed to me! I have never had problems with ANY other mod or any other admin here.
But could you please answer your etc. example? That in itself is the problem here! To much power left to interpretation of guidelines. The same point has been made by many. But never answered.
Interesting that only this mod has responded?
Point has been made! Thread can be closed at ADMINS. discretion.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women