Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160171
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2019, 06:30 AM   #1
cowboyy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Touring Companions

Just my 2c, I recently had an appointment set up with a touring lady. She just emailed me telling me she was canceling her visit to St Louis. The reason was cancellations by the gentlemen here in St Louis. We emailed back and forth and she said St Louis has a bad reputation in the hobby world for cancellations or worse yet NCNS. I know I go out of my way to invite traveling companions to our area and I always wondered why it was so difficult to get them to come here. I guess this this bad reputation is one contributing factor. I'm a little bit disappointed in this. I don't blame her, it's a business and she has to cover costs, but if you are going to set up an appointment, keep it!
cowboyy is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 07:21 AM   #2
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

True. This is why preferring extended bookings and deposits while on tour is becoming more popular. Or why some companions simply will not go to certain cities unless it's for an exclusive FMTY.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:25 PM   #3
Alpine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

It is equally bad for ladies canceling at the last moment.
I have not posted about it but I have last min cancellations form a couple of providers in the last couple of months.

Alpine
Alpine is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 04:40 PM   #4
altec269ing
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
It is equally bad for ladies canceling at the last moment.
I have not posted about it but I have last min cancellations form a couple of providers in the last couple of months.

Alpine
It Is not equally bad when ladies cancel. When they cancel we are annoyed and can move on. When a bunch of guys cancel on a lady her tour in St. Louis becomes unprofitable and she loses money.
In addition to cancellations St. Louis is cheap, hobbyist here drag the bottom looking for $100 to $150 providers. Some incredibly attractive providers have come here and only see a couple people, so they never come back. Multiple touring companies have sent 1 or 2 women and gave up on St. Louis
altec269ing is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 04:12 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec269ing View Post
It Is not equally bad when ladies cancel. When they cancel we are annoyed and can move on. When a bunch of guys cancel on a lady her tour in St. Louis becomes unprofitable and she loses money.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec269ing View Post
In addition to cancellations St. Louis is cheap, hobbyist here drag the bottom looking for $100 to $150 providers. Some incredibly attractive providers have come here and only see a couple people, so they never come back. Multiple touring companies have sent 1 or 2 women and gave up on St. Louis
I feel your pain. Memphis has pretty much gotten the same reputation, based on my admittedly limited and unscientific survey. A few months ago I came into a little money via inheritance, and decided to "unretire" for a brief time in order to see a few bucket list providers before the money ran out. Because my job situation doesn't allow me to travel as much as I used to, I'd been trying to entice a few of those providers here, and they pretty much echoed what you've said about STL: too many cancellations and cheap ass hobbyists trying to dicker down donations..

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 04:57 AM   #6
cowboyy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
True. This is why preferring extended bookings and deposits while on tour is becoming more popular. Or why some companions simply will not go to certain cities unless it's for an exclusive FMTY.
Thanks for your input Lena. Much appreciated and pretty much confirms what I heard from the companion yesterday.
Old 08-28-2019, 05:05 AM   #7
cowboyy
Valued Poster

Yes cheap ass guys, NSNC combined with an already scary vibe about the city has run them off. I've written before about City Girls and the unbelievable talent that they have. I asked the guy yesterday that runs it why he doesn't send more ladies here and he said point blank that the girls don't want to come to St Louis. It's too much hassle for them. They always have a couple girls scheduled for KC, but not St Louis. Also check out the KC eccie board, its 10 times more active than the St Louis board and lots more touring ladies coming through town.
Old 08-28-2019, 07:26 AM   #8
littlerichard
BANNED

Default Agree and Disagree

Absolutely NO excuse for NCNS or negotiating. Sometimes you book and the next day someone more interesting appears. Tough, you already made a commitment.
I've never understood negotiating. Do you think your gong to get her best effort if you insult her.
Why I disagree is because I think some ladies don't handle their business well. We shouldn't get a bad rap for that. There are quite a few ladies who schedule St. Louis on a consistent basis.
Think about it, you all know who I'm taking about. Maybe their first trip didn't go well but now when they schedule you better book as soon as they post or you won't get to see them.
KC and Eccie, think that falls on us. KC has multiple reviews a day. We have to have 10+ visitors on some days, somebody is screwing them but nobodies doing a review
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 05:58 AM   #9
cowboyy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlerichard View Post
Absolutely NO excuse for NCNS or negotiating. Sometimes you book and the next day someone more interesting appears. Tough, you already made a commitment.
I've never understood negotiating. Do you think your gong to get her best effort if you insult her.
Why I disagree is because I think some ladies don't handle their business well. We shouldn't get a bad rap for that. There are quite a few ladies who schedule St. Louis on a consistent basis.
Think about it, you all know who I'm taking about. Maybe their first trip didn't go well but now when they schedule you better book as soon as they post or you won't get to see them.
KC and Eccie, think that falls on us. KC has multiple reviews a day. We have to have 10+ visitors on some days, somebody is screwing them but nobodies doing a review
Right... and where are your reviews?

You can't argue facts and you can't blame the ladies. They go where they are wanted, appreciated, where they make money and where they feel safe. My point is we are failing on all four of those criteria. Yes, some have tremendous success and have found a market that works for them, but many bypass St Louis for the mere fact of reputation.
Old 09-13-2019, 09:34 PM   #10
asiablu
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 434440
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy I've Experienced It Too

Hi my friend is only 20 so she can't join. She's moved to St. Louis and she pretty says the same thing.

I toured St. Louis last year from Jamaica and had quite a few ncns and cancellations during the 3 months I was there.

But here's my friends Twitter.

https://www.twitter.com/karliklarkson
asiablu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women