Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-11-2023, 07:54 AM   #31
OtherChevyGuy
Gaining Momentum

i want to vomit reading your comments. some of you need supervised access to internet. shame on you. civilian people, innocent people dying and you pushing your little propagandas.
Old 10-12-2023, 02:42 AM   #32
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

i mourn for civilians on both sides. Hamas has committed unspeakable atrocities. they should face war crimes tribunals, or death if they refuse to surrender.

but Israel needs to wrap up their airstrikes-too many civilian casualties-and get on with their ground invasion. civilians in Gaza have nowhere to go-all the borders are completely sealed up-so they just wait for an airstrike to hopefully kill them quickly, and be done with it.

Bernie Sanders, who is 100% Jewish, has correctly identified war crimes on the Israeli side. and if we supply Israel their weapons, we are aiding and abetting said war crimes, and become an accessory to their criminal conduct.

what needs to be done? if Israel wants to take out Hamas, then they need to go street by street, tunnel by tunnel, and house by house, arresting the bad guys, or killing them if an arrest isn't possible, while being careful to minimize civilian casualties.

in the meantime, Israel needs to turn the lights back on, the water back on, and let food, fuel, medicines, and potable water deliveries into Gaza. if they fail to do that, they are in violation of the law of war, specifically the 2nd Geneva Convention, which prohibits collective punishment of an entire people for the bad acts of the few. (Hamas sent in 1500 fighters to Israel from a population of 2.2 million. Gaza is nowhere even close to the size of Houston; it's smaller than Seattle.)

Netanyahu doesn't care about the fate of Gazan civilians. he never has before, so why would he start now?

the U.S. needs to ensure that Israel is not committing war crimes with our weapons, or we'll be joining Israel in indictments from the ICC.

(interesting footnote: the ICC has an active arrest warrant for Putin over his invasion of Ukraine. kinda crimps his travel plans lol.)

the State Dept. is working to get Americans out of Gaza. that's exactly what they should be doing. but we shouldn't forget about the non-American civilians that we're leaving behind to face death from the skies with American weapons.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:02 AM   #33
500sl
Premium Access

“ (Hamas sent in 1500 fighters to Israel from a population of 2.2 million”

No, they sent 1500 terrorist in. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell the difference in terrorist or civilians, they hide amongst them.
Old 10-12-2023, 07:01 AM   #34
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500sl View Post
“ (Hamas sent in 1500 fighters to Israel from a population of 2.2 million”

No, they sent 1500 terrorist in. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell the difference in terrorist or civilians, they hide amongst them.
fair enough, 1500 terrorists out of a population of 2.2 million. that's
.068% of the population were terrorists who took part in the ops.

we did it in Iraq and Afghanistan. if Israel wants a ground invasion, they need to get on with it. they are on thin ice if they keep to the current plan.

imagine everyone in Houston must stay within 610, can't leave, no water, no electricity, no food, no fuel, and then China starts airstrikes on us. that's the situation for civilians in Gaza. it's horrific.

basically, the worst of the Texas freeze, but with airstrikes and no way to escape. Israel has admitted they've intentionally hit civilian structures with airstrikes, using American bombs, of course. was there a Hamas fighter living in a 5 story apartment building that was completely leveled? sure. so you kill one or a few Hamas terrorists, kill 200 civilians and injure several hundred civilians; those ratios are not ok under international law.

what Hamas did was also extremely horrific and utterly henious, don't get me wrong. in no way am i defending what they did. anyone who slaughtered babies is going straight to hell, if press reports are accurate. i'm inclined to believe the accounts i've heard. unspeakable evil. the fact that Hamas denies it makes me think that wasn't the official plan but some of the terrorists got crazy blood-lust and just went true demonic in the moment.
Old 10-13-2023, 02:16 AM   #35
pxmcc
BANNED

well yesterday Trump criticized Israel for intelligence lapses and called Hezbollah "very smart."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/12/u...mart.%E2%80%9D

well of course i'm left of center and so Dear_John would expect at least some criticism from me about Israel or the plight of the Palestinian civilians in Gaza. but..

Trump is on the far right, Israel just got attacked by terrorists, and he criticizes Netanyahu and Israel, and then praises Hezbollah? (Hezbollah is an Islamic militia based in Lebanon-Israel's northern border-which doesn't think Israel should even exist. last time they exchanged fire with Israel, Hezbollah battled the IDF to a draw, which tells you something of their military skills and discipline. Israel is worried about Hezbollah entering into its war with Hamas.)

why on God's green earth would Trump criticize Israel and praise Hezbollah under the present circumstances? that makes zero sense to me.

also, Israel just ordered 1.1 million civilians to immediately evacuate from Gaza City/Northern Gaza to other parts of Gaza.

the UN response by volunteers actually working in Gaza? "umm, that isn't actually in any way doable.."

https://apnews.com/article/israel-pa...d5edb7e9e8308c
Old 10-13-2023, 08:18 AM   #36
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I really don't have much to say, except lately I've been posting like a total asshole. It goes back to receiving a infraction that was totally unjustified. All I did was name a drug that is killing thousands of Americans, I wasn't promoting anything, but just stating facts. So fuck it.

There are actual facts in this invasion and killing thousands of innocents, some of those killed, beheaded and raped are........................... ..............opppps, can't name facts without getting or another nuclear bomb dropped on me.

Quickly touching base on the palestanian/jew wars. This has been going on before we had instruments that would register temp. and carbon dioxide levels when the dinosaurs ruled the earth. We can read about it, we can watch movies like Exodus about the birth of Israel, but can we truly know what goes on over there? All hamas wants to do is kill jewish adults and behead...........and rape adults and...................(danger, rules prohibit me from typing the complete truth no matter the context, that you can see on the daily news reports)

hamas started this latest crap, however they wanted to move in and kill adults and ..........danger, rules prohibit me from typing the complete truth no matter the context, that you can see on the daily news reports.........then play victim when Israel gets payback and you have weak minded individuals who buy into hamas all of a sudden turning these terrorists into the good guys or victims.

Did hamas know they would lose electricity, of course they did. Did hamas know that since 1940's the jews wouldn't put up with any more shit from anybody, of course they did. It's no different than playing a game of chess, before you make a move you should know your opponents move.

hamas, along with iran's help started this war, and they knew the jews would end it with payback. It's one thing to live here in Texas and watch things on the news, but everybody who lives in Israel, gaza, or west bank know the area is a ticking time bomb. hamas should have built a power plant to power up it's area as a part of the planning for this war and should've covered it's people's ass knowing well in advance the jews were not going to put up with their crap.
Old 10-13-2023, 08:31 AM   #37
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
How nice of you to make victims of hamas. Typical progressive democrat.

Note to self, be sure to remind yourself in the morning that you don't give a shit.

Let's see, about showing respect for someone who posted this twice. Not going to happen.

Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Christian Conservative men= Perverts & sexual predators. Ask former failed POTUS Donald Trump. A court ruled him to be a rapist.

Straight white males make up the majority of sexual offenders in US prisons. That is a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Pervs= straight males!!

Staff edit - UC

Why was this post edited? Why wasn't I informed by PM what rule I broke? I remember what I posted, however your editing took out some of the context of what I posted and why I posted what I did. I posted in larger size lettering about usasoldier calling all of us straight males as being pervs. Truth hurt any of our local snowflakes? Life is about choices, soldier boy called all of us straight males pervs, and my choice was to call him out for his bs using his own words in a quote.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:48 AM   #38
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

I suggest you ask that question by pm to me.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:19 PM   #39
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Might I remind you, that you were the one that started the dog thing. I was trying to have some fun with it. Maybe, if you spent more time defending the claims that you make and less time trying to belittle people personally, things would go better.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:53 PM   #40
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Well enough of not playing nice.
Closing thread.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women