Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2020, 09:51 AM   #1
Karismatic_Kiley
Buxom Brunette

User ID: 348373
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Moving from being a Dominant into a Switch Or Enjoying Being Topped

So recently I have been exploring and researching as well as reading different submissive type things. While doing so I have realized that if I am in a comfortable setting I feel content being a submissive if planned or asked. I used to fear that this made me less Dominant or might tarnish my reputation for being the Dominatrix that I am. Now my eyes are a bit more open to this is who I am. It's just another side of me and doesn't make me less of who I already was. I'm still an amazing Dominatrix. I have many reviews by amazing people that have given me an opportunity to learn and enjoy countless sessions of fun. I guess in a way this is kind of my coming out post which is perfect for Another Realm and all my kinky friends. I don't think I could ever just be a submissive, but a switch seems perfect at the moment to describe me. Or just that I like being topped during certain times. I can be either at anytime, but feel more comfortable being submissive in certain atmospheres. Did anyone else ever start out as a Dominant then get curious about the other side of the slash and decide to experiment?

Things I am finding I enjoy are:

Shibari- Being a rope bunny with suspension by someone who is well versed in it. I had some fun in the DFW Dungeon playing with a well known rigger off fetlife.

Forced/Controlled/ Denied Orgasm

Bondage

Pet Play

DDLg

Tickling as my body is rather sensitive and ticklish.

Light Spanking

Roleplays

Sensual Domination

I plan to explore more with those I trust and perhaps some clients if I feel we click. Any advice from submissives or switches in the hobby would be well appreciated as how to be safe with clients in the hobby when subbing also.

-K.K.
Karismatic_Kiley is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 10:52 AM   #2
ZenAgain
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

You are a super star no matter if you are Dom or Sub! ��
ZenAgain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women