Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Encounter Reports - Wichita and Kansas
Encounter Reports - Wichita and Kansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160312
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2019, 05:10 PM   #1
LetsGoRVing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Encounter: Found my perfect go to in Foxy Roxy.

Date: 03/15/2019
Name: Roxy
Phone: 785-337-3423
Email Address: Unknown
URL / Website: http://topeka.skipthegames.com/femal...n/822561235104
City: Topeka
State: Kansas
Address: Outcall North of the city
Activities: Convo, drinks, LFK, DFK, Body worship, DATY/FIV, BBBJ, MISH, K9, FIA, DATO, Greek, BBBJ/HJ/CIM
Hair Length and Color: Brown to Mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Roxy description on her ad is spot on. Very beautiful woman, perfect curves, she does have children but cannot tell other than having the perfect MILF body. About 5'7 and weighs around 160.
Recommendation: Undeniable YES
Old 03-17-2019, 08:20 PM   #2
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

What is her former eccie handle
Old 03-17-2019, 08:28 PM   #3
LetsGoRVing
Valued Poster

She said Taliyah but I could not find anything. She also gave me an old phone number. But nothing.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:06 AM   #4
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Don't waste your time with this chick, she is a low rate skip the games hooker, We were discussing rates and she got a major attitude and did not want to talk and just seemed rush rush about conversation and then blatantly told me she is so rich she doesn't need new clients or anybody from eccie, She basically told me what every single low rent back page skip the games Hooker as ever said how they are so rich and they don't need new customers they have so many regulars that they can stay busy for ever blah blah blah if I had a dollar for every time I heard that I would be rich
Old 03-18-2019, 11:19 AM   #5
LetsGoRVing
Valued Poster

Why the need to discuss rates when they are clearly posted?
Any provider would get an attitude haggling rates when its clear. Jmho.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:21 PM   #6
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Who said I was haggling, she's a low rate cheap stg hooker, u can keep her and her attitude
Old 03-18-2019, 02:34 PM   #7
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Wait!!!

Bonedigger, all of us know your history. Let me guess, you offered her 100 for an hour meeting and she told you to shove up your ass! Am I close?
Old 03-18-2019, 09:10 PM   #8
JamCentral
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

I always had a great time with her, she's fun.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:51 AM   #9
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Scorpio for a mod u sure are an opinionated @#$#@$# who should keep his mouth shut since isn't cyberstalking against the rules here, since u have no reason to even be watching what I post and to be making comments, I'm contacting the admin
Old 03-19-2019, 07:57 AM   #10
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Let's see, no insulting members, general rudeness towards others, harassing others, any of those forum don'ts sound familiar??? Since you constantly break all 3??? I'll be contacting an admin
Old 03-19-2019, 08:21 AM   #11
LetsGoRVing
Valued Poster

Bonedigger, Roxy texted me exactly what you were asking and Scorpio is spot on. Look you burned your bridge without even getting in the door. With the limited providers there that are quality. Like Roxy, why even limit yourself there and then having to see those in kc etc. She said you had your regular...? Wouldn't she be everyone's regular in Topeka? We know who that is.
Also, how disrespectful is it of you to try and trash this review and provider because she wouldn't accept your $, telling her that her rates are too high. This community needs providers like her, not to try and give us clients and those from eccie a bad rap.
Old 03-19-2019, 09:28 AM   #12
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

So what u her pimp, her wk?? Why is she texting u with our conversation??
Old 03-19-2019, 09:33 AM   #13
BONEDIGGER
Valued Poster

Plus I sent her an apology already so mind yr damn business, and rocket surgeon can u take down my comment #4 plz
Old 03-19-2019, 09:40 AM   #14
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONEDIGGER View Post
Plus I sent her an apology already so mind yr damn business, and rocket surgeon can u take down my comment #4 plz
You post it, you own it.

Quote:
#21 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
Old 03-19-2019, 09:45 AM   #15
LetsGoRVing
Valued Poster

Nope not her pimp or wk. But I will stand up and pay respect for those who cannot do it themselves. To trash a review and a good provider who is for one. Not a member here. And 2 cannot comment for herself shows how classless you are sir. Good luck to you in this hobby and RS I'd keep his post up so every provider can read whay type a guy this is.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Roxy of Topeka 785 337 3423

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women