Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160541
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47528
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2014, 12:14 PM   #1
Guest110115
Account Disabled

User ID: 268204
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hobyist "Ownership" please read before responding

Let me begin this by saying before I was ever a provider, I was a dancer and so this concept is very familiar to me.

There is no such thing as owning a hobbyist or client or customer or whatever you'd like to call the gentleman that indulge in the pleasure of our company. A man will choose to see who he desires to see and that is just the bottom line. I had a girl get very jealous of me and begin to take actions that bled over into my personal life because she truly "believed" that a gentleman I had seen was "her" client therefore he should see no one else.

Ladies we should be here to help each other that is the goal of being a part of a "community". To commune and take care of one another. A lot of gentlemen won't dare see another provider for fear that his favorite girl will get upset at him if he does. This is not the way to conduct yourself. Now I've been in the adult entertainment industry since I turned nineteen(a total of 3.5 years). The way you conduct yourself in that environment is a little similar to how you conduct yourself as a provider. When women ban together and assist each other, they make more money (for example two girl specials).

For those of you who know little about men, they don't take well to being forced into anything. Eventually curiosity gets the best of them and they're going to either be able to see who they want without you pitching a bitch fit or they're going to stop seeing you period. The best thing for you to do is adapt to the concept of the community.

Trying to take "ownership" of a hobbyist is a losing battle in the end.
Guest110115 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:17 PM   #2
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Dancers can get very catty. That's why I hate going to clubs anymore. I like to drop cash but the first girl you drop some on thinks she's your bitch. You either have to leave or move but either way, some shit starts and you got two or three dancers all pissed off at each other and you.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:56 PM   #3
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightfulDaniela View Post
For those of you who know little about men, they don't take well to being forced into anything. Eventually curiosity gets the best of them and they're going to either be able to see who they want without you pitching a bitch fit or they're going to stop seeing you period. The best thing for you to do is adapt to the concept of the community.

Trying to take "ownership" of a hobbyist is a losing battle in the end.
She actually understands the business unlike some who get all asshurt and threaten clients if they see so and so they will never see them again. Those fail to realize there are a lot more working girls out there and verity is a great thing..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 04:03 PM   #4
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

It's frustrating as hell to deal with the 'ownership' mentality when trying to get a new client screened. I've dealt with it on more occasions than I can count!

Preferred411 ok's are an excellent bypass to this problem.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 06:58 PM   #5
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

The common excuse when they
won't give a reference is
I DON'T REMEMBER HIM.
A provider seen a guy 3
times & can't recall, really?
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:12 PM   #6
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Dancers are cool. Especially the ones with fake tits and offer alittle extra fun after the clubs close. But like you mention it sucks when other girls try to cock block. (I taught only guys did that) I guess women can be cock blockers also.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:23 PM   #7
Sidinman78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberia View Post
I DON'T REMEMBER HIM.
A provider seen a guy 3
Carry on...
Sidinman78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:25 PM   #8
Sidinman78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
It's frustrating as hell to deal with the 'ownership' mentality when trying to get a new client screened. I've dealt with it on more occasions than I can count!

Preferred411 ok's are an excellent bypass to this problem.
I can count to one!
Sidinman78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 01:39 PM   #9
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, I don't give a damn who my regulars or new clients sees. What you do outside of our playtime if on you. Keep the drama at the door (and your clothes )
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 01:47 PM   #10
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I DON'T REMEMBER HIM.
A provider seen a guy 3
In my defense (not saying you're talking about me...that I know of) I usually don't remember. A girl contacts me about "Joe Blow" that I saw last month in Conway and that's all the info you gives me to remember this guy. I saw a lot of guys in Conway, a need a little more. Maybe a screen name, something he said/did that stands out, a phone number, email, something. He can easily say I've seen him 3 times but was that 3 times over the course of a year or 3 times just last month?

When I check references, I give the girls ALL the info he gave me. I get screen name, phone number and/or email that he contacted me with, when/where he last saw her, and if there's something that would easily trigger her memory (talked about fav food, house keeping knocked and scared us, exchanged gifts, etc).
Old 01-02-2015, 08:24 AM   #11
Guest110115
Account Disabled

User ID: 268204
My ECCIE Reviews

MB, I do agree(that rhymed) with you. Sometimes there's a lack of communication however some girls are down right selfish. I've seen it many times. The bottom line is everyone needs to work together to make(spend) money. The guys do their part to review us unless they are UTR we need to do our part and provide the references. If you're a good provider, you're doing your job well and making enough so that you don't have to withhold hobbyist info or references.
Guest110115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 10:42 AM   #12
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hear ya, Delightful. Some people are just selfish for no reason
Old 01-03-2015, 06:15 PM   #13
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightfulDaniela View Post
MB, I do agree(that rhymed) with you. Sometimes there's a lack of communication however some girls are down right selfish. I've seen it many times. The bottom line is everyone needs to work together to make(spend) money. The guys do their part to review us unless they are UTR we need to do our part and provide the references. If you're a good provider, you're doing your job well and making enough so that you don't have to withhold hobbyist info or references.
I agree 100%. IF youre doing your job well, there should be no worry. I especially love the gal that pm's "her" guys and tells them NOT to see me or any other girl of threat, or else. Girls, this doesnt work.. lol... If a guy wants to be marked as territory he can get married, or buy a dog and let the dog pee on his leg.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 06:37 PM   #14
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I DON'T REMEMBER HIM.
A provider seen a guy 3
I roll my eyes and say 'yeah ok'
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 06:52 PM   #15
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have time to own a dog.....let alone a man! Besides if they only see me then they just might become too attached!!
Guest010421 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women