Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #16
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Nice Rope Job! I always say a girl can never have enough rope! (smile). In San Antonio, I found that the Adult Megaplex has plenty of soft cotton rope. So when I'm in the neighborhood, I always stop by to pick up 15 - 20ft. Just in case I meet new subbie that enjoys bondage as much as I do. I have that Type A personality so I makes fairly good Dom.
Doc_rob is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Thank you Doc for the complement. Sometimes I do very simple ties, but I enjoy the process so much, that I most often go for more complex ties. In the photo below, my guess is: 2X 35’-1/4” dia, 1X 35’-3/8” dia, 2X 20’-3/8” dia, and 2X 10’-3/8” dia. What's that in total?, 165'? So I agree, there can never be too much rope!

If I may offer a suggestion, avoid cotton. Cotton is stretchy, which makes it difficult to get the tension of a tie just right. To tight and circulation is cut off; too loose and, well, it’s not bondage. Also when under pressure, as cotton rope stretches, it becomes thinner and can cut into the skin more than you intended or expected. And lastly, cotton is more difficult to launder and dry properly between uses.

Of course, hemp is the traditional choice, but I opt for nylon. Nylon is readily available braided and twisted. I buy 100 foot lengths at Lowe’s in1/4” and 3/8” diameters. I suppose braided style rope may be more comfortable, but I always use twisted rope; for two reasons. It’s a nod to the traditional hemp, which is only twisted, and I love the marks left on the skin from twisted rope. The photos below illustrate rope marks, that for me, are beautiful and stimulating in their own way.

TexEngnr is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #18
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Well, in my experiences, I never had a problem with cotton rope, but the nylon is a good choice. I would opt for the 3/8" thick type. Something I have always wanted to do is stragically place 2-3 knots right on my sub's kitty crack, so when she moves the knots rub her. I have also had a great deal of luck tying wrists to anchles in a variation of K-9 style. It gives me good access to kitty as well as anal intense activities (Greek).
Old 05-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #19
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

There are so many choices for rope material and tying technique it never grows old. As I reread my post above, it comes across too strong on my avoidance of cotton. Any rope material can be used with success. Apologies for sounding judgmental.

And yes, a body harness with knots, especially on the clit is a lot of fun. A good book on sex oriented bondage is Bondage For Sex, by Chanta Rose. Great ideas, and wonderful photography.
TexEngnr is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #20
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I just had my experience with rope Tuesday and then went back again last evening.
It was very exciting and erotic.
Thanks Tex Engnr for allowing me to post my photos here on your thread.

R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:12 AM   #21
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Hey there TexEngr - R.M. s reply looks like my handy work. No offense taken by your comments regarding cotton rope. Now I just need to find a new subbie here in San Antonio.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women