Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160300
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2012, 01:22 AM   #16
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I once had a guy request that I dig a plot, put him in, cover him with concrete and give him a breathing tube. I guess he wanted to pretend he was being buried alive??? My first question was how would I get you out!! Not that I would do such a thing, but I was a little curious. Talk about the ultimate bondage!
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:28 AM   #17
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
I once had a guy request that I dig a plot, put him in, cover him with concrete and give him a breathing tube. I guess he wanted to pretend he was being buried alive??? My first question was how would I get you out!! Not that I would do such a thing, but I was a little curious. Talk about the ultimate bondage!

maybe he just wanted to cement the relationship
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:46 AM   #18
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Last year my atf told me she got a request from a guy who wanted her to watch him fall into an open septic tank, laugh at and humiliate him, and then push his head under while wearing her fancy high heels. She said the guy was offering several thousand dollars. She figured he was probably a time waster but did reply accepting it but he never got back to her to set it up.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:51 AM   #19
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LusciousLacy View Post
and here i thought being asked to masturbate with grandma's ashes and receiving a milk enema, and then squirting it into a bowl of Cheerio's was crazy!
Sooooo....was he talking about regular or "nut-in-honey" Cheerios?
69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #20
tsmistressmia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 75528

I was at one of the leather stores downtown buying who knows what kind of perverted things and a nice looking older gentleman approached me and started talking. He was very curious about me and what I did for a living, so I told him, his eyes lit up with excitement and he got keenly interested in sessioning with me, I started fumbling around in my wallet trying to find one of my cards to give him and then he popped the question...

"Can you pull my front teeth out"

He was dead serious, and I was actually speechless for the first time ever. I politely declined and stopped looking for my card. I bought my pervy unmentionables and went on about my day. About a month later I get a call from him begging me to strap him down and pull his teeth out with special pliers that he had bought, the only thing I could think of to say was...

"I'm not a dentist"

lol
tsmistressmia is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:23 PM   #21
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

@ Scarlett, sounds like he needs a sensory depravation session. Darn sure would be less work!
All these are pretty out there! I got a text from some weirdo who wanted me to defecate in his mouth! I NEVER responded to the text, but I kept the number in my phone so I could avoid him in the future!
I also got an offer of 10K to go to NY, let him clean me out front AND back and pat me dry after I tinkled! There were a bunch of 'incentives' attached too, but NO WAY would I allow or do any of that!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:35 PM   #22
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg!!! Wowzerz......I WON'T be having cheerios tomorrow,using a knife,cutting meat.....unless of course the request is from the $640 million lottery winner.....LOL!! Just kidding that's sum crazy shyt!!! I'm too embaressed to publicly state my request....I havent seen any threads on it yet.
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:51 PM   #23
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

The castration guys don't REALLY want it cut off.
It is just that they want to talk about it.
I used to get them all the time.
Many are on Collar Me.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #24
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giveumyhart View Post
I had a client that asked me to chop his penis off. He really really hated his dick, but I thought it was quite lovely
Guy goes into a surgeon's office and ask to have the Dr. perform a castration! The Dr was shocked and told the guy that he was way too young to have that kind of procedure.

The young man told the Dr that he had thought about it for a long time, that this Dr was the best surgeon in the area, and if he wouldn't do it then the young man would have to go to lesser-qualified surgeon.

Reluctantly, the Dr. Agreed.

After the surgery, the young man was brought to the recovery room. In the next bed was another man. The young man asked his neighbor what he was in the hospital for.

The neighbor said he was there for a circumcision.

The young man exclaimed: THAT's the WORD!
CivilBarrister is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #25
CajunGent
Valued Poster

All of those request are outside of my "Realm" I am afraid I am limited to visions of a horny lady with a nice strap on hidden under her skirt.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #26
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGent View Post
All of those request are outside of my "Realm" I am afraid I am limited to visions of a horny lady with a nice strap on hidden under her skirt.
For some, if not many, that would be the ultimate in kink!!!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #27
CajunGent
Valued Poster

Well the fantasy has her requesting to be serviced orally before dinner, and then waiting for me in the room after I take care of the bill smiling with her cock already hard under her skirt. A bit kinky - but not as extreme as some of the request outlined above.
CajunGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #28
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

That is (was) one sick SOB. I hope you sent him to a shrink? I have had a few unusual requests from providers. Like a new bedroom set, a car payment and rent for their apartment. I just run very fast.
Doc_rob is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #29
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunGent View Post
Well the fantasy has her requesting to be serviced orally before dinner, and then waiting for me in the room after I take care of the bill smiling with her cock already hard under her skirt. A bit kinky - but not as extreme as some of the request outlined above.
That would be a fantasy I could soooo wet my panties over.....I love foreplay and the build up of him knowing just how hot and wet my pussy is before I allow him to suck my Cock as well as my clit..............YUM YUM
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #30
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Some of you may know "The Story of 'O'. It's classic SM erotica which culminates (if you don't want the ending spoiled, stop reading NOW) when the dominating guy gets his submissive woman ('O'), who has said repeatedly she loves him so much that she'll do anything for him, to strangle him to death. As he dies, he knows she loves him that much. It was all a test of her. The mutilation/death isn't the point.

I strongly suspect that none of these guys are that serious. But they are testing to see how far you'll go. And I will say that I love the feeling of being at the edge (remember Elizabeth W), but my edge is nowhere near actual mutilation.

P.S. I've had very uninhibited women balk at my requests for much more limted abuse of me. So, we all have our limits.
Willen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women