Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #31
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
im not going to lie
Im still way too afraid to try greek.
exploration and play is LOTS of fun, but actual penetration is the most terrifying thing to me...
My ATF is a mature lady who is now retired and had never tried greek in her life....ever....with anyone! We were both determined to make it work since it was on her "bucket list"....it took months of attempts...she is very tiny and tight. And then one night.....it worked. And worked well..... Intense orgasms....the whole thing. The patience and trust really paid off. And it seemed like the patience and persistence made it even better when it "happened".

Since then it is something we enjoy on a regular basis....and it is always always very intense. There is never anything routine about it I can promise you.

We've seen each other for many years. Couple of things if I can pass along some advice. If you're going to try it, try it with a long time regular client or boyfriend who you really like and trust, and who is willing to be patient....and willing to stop if things don't work. Once you get there, your perspective of how you play with sex will change dramatically.

Don't rush to advertise and tell guys you do greek....or most of your appointments will want greek. That's a long day at the office if you ask me. Just keep it up with your trusted friend until you're comfortable letting others know about it.

Patience....persistence..... and a willing, trusted partner.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #32
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

FYI - Gun Oil is a lube brand, just KY. It's not literally the same stuff that you oil up that "other gun"!
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #33
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubuzz2010 View Post
FYI - Gun Oil is a lube brand, just KY. It's not literally the same stuff that you oil up that "other gun"!
LOL! I am glad you posted that info ! Im thinking back to my younger years growing up and I had to clean the rifles after a hunting trip. That stuf would melt a condom! Whew - glad that is straightened out
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 02:02 PM   #34
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubuzz2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post
LOL! I am glad you posted that info ! Im thinking back to my younger years growing up and I had to clean the rifles after a hunting trip. That stuf would melt a condom! Whew - glad that is straightened out
About a dozen posts ago, zx10 posted a link to their web site. That's why I asked daylitesavings(sic)time if he looked at the link. The one that he couldn't be bothered to click on.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #35
LondonSub
Gaining Momentum

I'm curious, do you ladies ever change what you're eating the day or two before one of these sessions? As an eager subbie, it's a whole new exciting arena for me, and I have various toys that my Mistress is happy to try out, but I'm a bit concerned about having an accident down there which would be an experience I would obviously prefer to avoid. Do any of you eat really light or maybe do a juice fast or something for a couple of days prior? Anyone got any advice?
LondonSub is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #36
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

@Londonsub, my mistress has been having me play with my ass for months, training it for her to use a strapon on me. So far, I haven't had to change my diet at all, and haven't had any "accidents" yet. And that includes using butt plugs, a couple of different sizes of vibrator, and finally using a dildo basically the same size as the strapon she plans to use. I will say though that a medication that I take does slightly alter my bowel movements, so that could be part of it.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #37
LondonSub
Gaining Momentum

Thanks, that's good to hear. I am really excited by the whole idea but have little experience so obviously the worst case scenarios are in my mind. I'm on the chubbier side, so I'll be making sure at least to cut back on the cheeseburgers a day or two before LOL. Just curious, have you ever had any painful experiences or injuries back there from messing around that made you think twice about it?
Old 10-25-2013, 07:41 PM   #38
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

@Londonsub, no injuries and really very little pain. I do make sure to use a lot of lube. I always put a condom over the vibrator or dildo or butt plug too (considering some of the chemicals used in some of these products, that just seems safer.)
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:38 AM   #39
LondonSub
Gaining Momentum

Thanks!
Old 10-30-2013, 01:25 AM   #40
lolaskye
Account Disabled

User ID: 206590
My ECCIE Reviews

Owtch>. <
lolaskye is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #41
luv269dou2000
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Gun oil is the best I have ever found. You can just Google it for locations to buy it or get it online.
luv269dou2000 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women