Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2019, 04:26 PM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question World cup

So proud of US women. Do you think they should get equal pay?
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 05:28 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I think they should get paid proportionally.

And yes, what an awesome win, for all America!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 08:20 AM   #3
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Any athlete should be paid based on the revenue they produce. The attendance for the World Cup was tremendous. And so were the U.S. women!!
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 10:06 AM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Any athlete should be paid based on the revenue they produce. The attendance for the World Cup was tremendous. And so were the U.S. women!!
Yes they were.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 03:44 PM   #5
bjarnibear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

They really dominated The Netherlands. The US was never really challenged. The Dutch goalie was the only reason the score wasn't 6-0 GREAT RESULT!
bjarnibear is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 05:53 PM   #6
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The men make more revenue by far however we shouldn't pay based upon just that alone. The mens team is paid $5000 while the women get 0 if they lose. The new collective bargaining agreements should be to the effect of you lose no money earned and bigger earnings on gold placement in tournaments.

FIFA has announced that they are doubling the prize of 40 to 80 million (winning mens team gets $440 million).
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 03:40 AM   #7
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

They have no reason to be proud. In the round of 16 they needed help from the refs with two bullshit calls to give them two penalty shots. That game should have ended Spain 1 US 0.
They did beat France fair and square. Then they played England in the semi final, and once again they needed help from the refs when a legit goal was taken away from England. They got lucky and blocked a penalty shot. at the very least that game should have ended 2 - 2 and went into overtime. England gave them every bit they could handle.
The Americans showed no class whatsoever throughout the entire tournament and showed why Americans ARE the assholes of the planet. For those of us who do follow football do see the gap closing rapidly and hopefully this was the last World Cup the American assholes win for a very long time.

On a brighter note Mexico did beat the US in the men's Golden Cup on that very same day. Hooray for Mexico for putting the American Assholes in their place.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 06:45 AM   #8
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
They have no reason to be proud. In the round of 16 they needed help from the refs with two bullshit calls to give them two penalty shots. That game should have ended Spain 1 US 0.
They did beat France fair and square. Then they played England in the semi final, and once again they needed help from the refs when a legit goal was taken away from England. They got lucky and blocked a penalty shot. at the very least that game should have ended 2 - 2 and went into overtime. England gave them every bit they could handle.
The Americans showed no class whatsoever throughout the entire tournament and showed why Americans ARE the assholes of the planet. For those of us who do follow football do see the gap closing rapidly and hopefully this was the last World Cup the American assholes win for a very long time.

On a brighter note Mexico did beat the US in the men's Golden Cup on that very same day. Hooray for Mexico for putting the American Assholes in their place.
I am not a huge, or even moderate, follower of soccer but I did watch the games against England, France, and The Netherlands in their entirety. I also am not very knowledgeable about the detailed rules of soccer. But in the England game I called the off sides well before the play in question went to instant replay. The officials agreed with me. It was NOT a legit goal.

But I agree with you that England gave the U.S. team every thing they could handle. Assholes? English football fans probably have the worst reputation among sport's fans in the world.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 11:32 AM   #9
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post

VAR determined the offside. It was a very close call but still by the rule book offside.

Now Spain was a sloppy game.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:57 AM   #10
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Turns out they do...

Not only do they get paid more but they also loose more $$ than the men's team. Though that last part should shift a bit next year.. But I doubt that we'll hear any mea culpas from the cast of characters that said they got paid less.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women