Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2016, 07:27 AM   #46
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

you may have missed the point.

lol
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 09:26 AM   #47
LubbockExec
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
you may have missed the point.

lol
Not at all. I got the point and you're absolutely right. And sometimes the milk is worth the trudge through the poop...sometimes it isn't. Either way, ya gotta make the trip to find out. You summed it up perfectly in one sentence.

I just thought of the bull milking thing and couldn't keep it to myself. If I don't flush those little pebbles of nonsense outta my head when I think of them, pretty soon I have so many rattling around up there I can't keep up. Make bad decisions. Until finally the dam bursts and I share all the one-liners and silly bullshit I have backed up...usually somewhere completely inapropriate, like the kids' baseball practice, church social, or after a funeral during that awkward silence time when the preacher quits talking but no one knows if its time to leave yet or not.

So, you guys are finding out the hard way I can't get any point across in less than a thousand words...sorry...but my point is, sorry JD. I wasn't trying to be a dick. You made a good point. I didn't mean to downgrade that at all, just thought the bull milking thing was funny and had to share or it woulda got stuck in my head forever. Lol

I hope you aren't pissed because that wasn't the intent at all.
LubbockExec is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:03 AM   #48
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubbockExec View Post
I hope you aren't pissed because that wasn't the intent at all.
I don't see JD being pissed bout this. ...

I totally thought you were funny as hell. I like that you can't post a small thread, you're a lot like myself with your mind going in so many directions. Its exhausting! And it is super fun reading your posts . I appreciated the random "squirrel" moments you shared. Lol
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 12:03 PM   #49
john_deere
Valued Poster

oh, it takes way more than that.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:30 PM   #50
LubbockExec
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
oh, it takes way more than that.
Cool. Just making sure. So far this seems like a really fun site. The last thing I wanna do is ruffle any feathers. And I don't wanna be the new guy that jumps in too deep too soon so just lemme know when I need to shut the hell up. I'm used to posting on some other forums where everyone knows I'm basically fulla shit and 90% of the time just clowning around. Gotta remember that no one knows me here and and at least try to use a filter. I do have one...somewhere...can't ever remember where I left it.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:36 PM   #51
john_deere
Valued Poster

just read everything from the last 3 weeks to learn how to do it wrong.

then don't do that.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:01 PM   #52
LubbockExec
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgirl2 View Post
I don't see JD being pissed bout this. ...

I totally thought you were funny as hell. I like that you can't post a small thread, you're a lot like myself with your mind going in so many directions. Its exhausting! And it is super fun reading your posts . I appreciated the random "squirrel" moments you shared. Lol
Thanks Zgirl. Glad to know there is at least one more random thinker with a severely warped sense of humor around. Looking forward to getting to know some of the regs around here. Y'all are pretty funny yourselves from what I've read so far. Hope I can keep up.

Happy, happy, HAPPY humpday!!!
XoXo
LEx
Old 08-17-2016, 01:08 PM   #53
LubbockExec
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

then don't do that.
Lol. Yeah I saw a little of that. But as soon as a thread starts turning that direction I just move on. None of my business and I would rather base my opinions of ppl on how they treat and interact with me rather than half-wittedly choosing sides in a dust-up I couldn't possibly know the whole story behind. I'm here to have a good time and meet some fun people. I'll pass on the scuffles and turd chunkin' contests.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:14 PM   #54
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

then don't do that.

Now theres some truth for ya!! lol
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 02:11 PM   #55
john_deere
Valued Poster

they say if you can make a girl laugh, you can get her to do other things…

Old 08-17-2016, 03:17 PM   #56
Chepano
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Last year November 2015, I found a really good looking Indian girl on BP in the DMV area back east. Set everything up for an in call, and when she opened the door it was oldest sons who is 26 BTW, ex girlfriend. I was stunned and realized exactly why they broke up, I simply turned around went to the car and drove home, and no the posted pictures were not actually her or I would have never gone to the appt.
Chepano is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:05 PM   #57
Z10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Oh, fuck, this just made my day. LubbockExec, I had a similar experience in Wichita not too long ago, and was thinking I was the only one that could have experience such a cluster.
But you are much better man than I am, I simply said, "Oh, I must have the wrong address" and walked out the door. I can barely write this, I'm laughing so hard.
Z10 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:43 PM   #58
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

I set up a spur of the moment appointment after work with a VP that popped into town in the middle of night.

After playing phone tag I arrived at the motel. I got the room number. I left my cell in my truck and went to the room.

Mind you this is at 530am. I knocked quietly because of the hour and not wanting to wake other guests. Finally after knocking 4 times an old man in his boxers opens the door. I tell him I'm sorry I must have the wrong room.

I high tailed it back to the truck thinking I have been on a wild goose chase but my cell has 3 texts wanting to know where I am and what's taking so long.

I tell her she sent me to the wrong room. She apologized and gave me the right room number. Come to find out she transposed two of the numbers.

We had a really good time. So good in fact we went to breakfast together after the session.

Now I always confirm the room or apt. number and carry my phone with me. Not really a terrible experience but something I learned from.
busternutzs is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women