Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2017, 09:12 AM   #106
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
I agree that both Hillary, and Trump are perverse and depraved. The difference is that we are far better off with who we got. While not all on the left are fascist, Hillary was and is, and the leftist that are visibly active in politics now certainly have all the associated behaviors.

Trump is a perverse, depraved, self interested propagandist, but he is no fascist, and fascism in the US would doom our country and the world. If we keep a constitutional government, a perverse, depraved, self interested propagandist will not.
Trump is a borderline autocrat. If we let him, he would run the USA like Russia

Hes doing a pretty good job by blocking the press. Slamming all the press is like saying all cops are bad. The real facts are most cops and press are honest. Trump wants us to believe the opposite

Having a compulsive Liar try to convince me to listen to him in lieu of the press, aint happening
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #107
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post

Hes doing a pretty good job by blocking the press. Slamming all the press is like saying all cops are bad. The real facts are most cops and press are honest. Trump wants us to believe the opposite

Having a compulsive Liar try to convince me to listen to him in lieu of the press, aint happening
I've not seen one instance of Trump using the authority of the US government to prevent people from reporting what they want to report.

What I have seen is Trump controlling what information the US government provides to an utterly hostile propaganda machine, while using methods of advertising that don't go through the "news machine". I agree that Trump's tweets are idiotic, misplaced, propaganda, but they are similar in accuracy to the "news machine"'s blogs (NYT, WaPo, CNN, etc). I'd also note the that effective(and important) parts of the Trump presidency are being ignored by the news machines, mostly because they don't like his effectiveness.

I'd note the Obama used this technique first. In particular, he black balled Fox News because he did not like what they reported.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 09:33 AM   #108
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've not seen one instance of Trump using the authority of the US government to prevent people from reporting what they want to report.

What I have seen is Trump controlling what information the US government provides to an utterly hostile propaganda machine, while using methods of advertising that don't go through the "news machine". I agree that Trump's tweets are idiotic, misplaced, propaganda, but they are similar in accuracy to the "news machine"'s blogs (NYT, WaPo, CNN, etc). I'd also note the that effective(and important) parts of the Trump presidency are being ignored by the news machines, mostly because they don't like his effectiveness.

I'd note the Obama used this technique first. In particular, he black balled Fox News because he did not like what they reported.
Here I go again. Why dont you enlighten me

What effective parts of Trumps presidency am I being deprived of knowing?

I dont know of any, but I would love to. IB sent out some propoganda a few weeks back that if its true I liked some of it. Problem is I cant remember what was actually true. ( The Trump effect)

Btw, I like Trump being president. Hes really a democratic force
Old 07-21-2017, 09:39 AM   #109
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

It's like this, mistake, revelation after revelation from the Zimmerman trial through the election has shown the lame-stream media to be in cahoots with the most lib-retard of the lib-retards in misrepresenting the truth as they lied and cheated to advance candidates, false narratives and agendas they agreed with while simultaneously and intentionally disadvantaging those they disagreed with. And guess what, mistake? Those folks living in the Red States are mad as hell, and last November at the ballot box they let the lib-retards in the lame-stream media know that they ain't going to take their lies anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKcHMJlE7OM
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:04 AM   #110
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's like this, mistake, revelation after revelation from the Zimmerman trial through the election has shown the lame-stream media to be in cahoots with the most lib-retard of the lib-retards in misrepresenting the truth as they lied and cheated to advance candidates, false narratives and agendas they agreed with while simultaneously and intentionally disadvantaging those they disagreed with. And guess what, mistake? Those folks living in the Red States are mad as hell, and last November at the ballot box they let the lib-retards in the lame-stream media know that they ain't going to take their lies anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKcHMJlE7OM
I agree that the media is liberal biased. Thats a fact I cant ignore. I dont try to defend non facts as facts

Donald Trump has been proven wrong or out right lying about hundreds of things. Yet you Trump people NEVER admit hes lied, is lying or done anything wrong

Thats the double standard of the right
Old 07-21-2017, 10:17 AM   #111
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Both sides have double standards...it is called bias.

Trump is just the product of a pendulum swing....just like Obama was. It will swing back eventually. Always does.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 10:41 AM   #112
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Both sides have double standards...it is called bias.

Trump is just the product of a pendulum swing....just like Obama was. It will swing back eventually. Always does.
So true. I just dont think this pendulum is going to make it 8 years
Old 07-21-2017, 10:48 AM   #113
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

If you believe the leftwing fascist blogs, the most important feature of Trump's presidency has been meetings his children attended in the middle of last year with Russian lobbyist.

Trump has followed through on the Paris climate change agreement, which has led to the enlightenment that the major contribution of the US to that agreement was fund transfers to second world countries(search for Erdogan). The net effect of this action will be huge and positive the for the US. The underlying agreement was unconstitutional(fascist) in intent, in that is effectively committed the US to a substantial treaty without approval by 2/3 of the senate. Show me one news story in the leftist press machine that discussed these effects in any detail.

Trump instigated a major policy change in the countries of the Arabian gulf, highlighting that the funding of terrorist groups is coming from the ruling parties in those countries. Show me one news story in the leftist press machine that discussed these effects in any detail. Tillerson is embarking on a major diplomatic effort, and it is being utterly ignored.

The positive aspects of the effort to enforce immigration laws are being swamped by hate articles in the left wing blogs.

The North Dakota pipeline was halted in a clearly unconstitutional way by the Obama administration. The mechanism by which they halted it was fascist. The net effect of Trump over-riding that action was that oil is being transported from North Dakota in a far safer, more efficient way that is saving 100's of millions of dollars per year(of a which a large portion is collected in taxes), and increasing domestic energy production by 100's of kbpd(also resulting in an increase in collected taxes). More importantly, that action demonstrated to the domestic manufacturing industry that the rule of law has been re-instigated for at least 4 years, after 8 years of fascism. Show me where the positive aspects of this are being proffered, and I'll show you 50 times as much perverse negative publicity(Trump refuses to declare the pipeline a disaster)

You are correct that you are seeing all the news you want to see. You just aren't seeing the truth being distributed. The left wing blogs are now wholey opinion papers. Nothing that they write should ever be considered comprehensive.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:59 AM   #114
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Trump instigated a major policy change in the countries of the Arabian gulf, highlighting that the funding of terrorist groups is coming from the ruling parties in those countries. Show me one news story in the leftist press machine that discussed these effects in any detail. Tillerson is embarking on a major diplomatic effort, and it is being utterly ignored.

Qatar? You mean the country that turned down a loan to Trumps son in law and then Trump fell for a fake news report and used that as a justification to punish Qatar?

SOB is just as crooked as Clinton

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:08 AM   #115
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you believe the leftwing fascist blogs, the most important feature of Trump's presidency has been meetings his children attended in the middle of last year with Russian lobbyist.

Trump has followed through on the Paris climate change agreement, which has led to the enlightenment that the major contribution of the US to that agreement was fund transfers to second world countries(search for Erdogan). The net effect of this action will be huge and positive the for the US. The underlying agreement was unconstitutional(fascist) in intent, in that is effectively committed the US to a substantial treaty without approval by 2/3 of the senate. Show me one news story in the leftist press machine that discussed these effects in any detail.

The positive aspects of the effort to enforce immigration laws are being swamped by hate articles in the left wing blogs.

The North Dakota pipeline was halted in a clearly unconstitutional way by the Obama administration. The mechanism by which they halted it was fascist. The net effect of Trump over-riding that action was that oil is being transported from North Dakota in a far safer, more efficient way that is saving 100's of millions of dollars per year(of a which a large portion is collected in taxes), and increasing domestic energy production by 100's of kbpd(also resulting in an increase in collected taxes). More importantly, that action demonstrated to the domestic manufacturing industry that the rule of law has been re-instigated for at least 4 years, after 8 years of fascism. Show me where the positive aspects of this are being proffered, and I'll show you 50 times as much perverse negative publicity(Trump refuses to declare the pipeline a disaster)

You are correct that you are seeing all the news you want to see. You just aren't seeing the truth being distributed. The left wing blogs are now wholey opinion papers. Nothing that they write should ever be considered comprehensive.
keehar, all due respect, and I do respect your opinion, the stuff you mentioned above, hummm

Paris Climate- Why dont we just hand over world leadership to the Chinese. Are you one of those ceationists who insists the worlds 5,000 years old. Climate change is a liberal conspiricy that has 99% of scientists in on

Big Oil-Arabian Countries- Is the Donald going to go look at "Globes" and show off his "foreigner wife", with the Saudis, or is he going to call them out for thier involvement in 911? Wonder how much he has in investments with them

Big Oil-Rex Tillerson- Trump did sign an Executive order that says oil companies dont have to disclose which governments they bribe. Nice perk. What "secret" diplomacy is he working on?. The man hasnt said 3 fucking words as SS-(no pun intended)

Big Oil- Dakota Pipeline- The company thats doing that pipline is here in Dallas. Score one for the Home Team!. Just how is this benefiting Joe American. Gas will be a nickel a gallon cheaper. BTW fuck the Indians and the Enviornment

You are not the keeper of the Truth
Old 07-21-2017, 11:22 AM   #116
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
keehar, all due respect, and I do respect your opinion, the stuff you mentioned above, hummm

Paris Climate- Why dont we just hand over world leadership to the Chinese. Are you one of those ceationists who insists the worlds 5,000 years old. Climate change is a liberal conspiricy that has 99% of scientists in on

Big Oil-Arabian Countries- Is the Donald going to go look at "Globes" and show off his "foreigner wife", with the Saudis, or is he going to call them out for thier involvement in 911? Wonder how much he has in investments with them

Big Oil-Rex Tillerson- Trump did sign an Executive order that says oil companies dont have to disclose which governments they bribe. Nice perk. What "secret" diplomacy is he working on?. The man hasnt said 3 fucking words as SS-(no pun intended)

Big Oil- Dakota Pipeline- The company thats doing that pipline is here in Dallas. Score one for the Home Team!. Just how is this benefiting Joe American. Gas will be a nickel a gallon cheaper. BTW fuck the Indians and the Enviornment

You are not the keeper of the Truth
And therein lies the point. The leftist blogs toe the line on your thought process. Anything outside of that thought process is buried, and upheld to scorn. If a "news" organization only proffers one side of the information, it is no longer news, but propaganda. The fact is that the NYT, and CNN are essentially 100% Democrats, who claim impartiality because they are professionals. Any reasonable person would call such things as bullshit, but that is the unchallenged rationalizations every time the clear media bias is discussed.

I call bullshit, and call the people who would dispute that bullshitting propagandist.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:26 AM   #117
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
And therein lies the point. The leftist blogs toe the line on your thought process. Anything outside of that thought process is buried, and upheld to scorn. If a "news" organization only proffers one side of the information, it is no longer news, but propaganda. The fact is that the NYT, and CNN are essentially 100% Democrats, who claim impartiality because they are professionals. Any reasonable person would call such things as bullshit, but that is the unchallenged rationalizations every time the clear media bias is discussed.

I call bullshit, and call the people who would dispute that bullshitting propagandist.
ok kehaar. fair enough
Old 07-21-2017, 11:28 AM   #118
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I agree that the media is liberal biased. Thats a fact I cant ignore. I dont try to defend non facts as facts

Donald Trump has been proven wrong or out right lying about hundreds of things. Yet you Trump people NEVER admit hes lied, is lying or done anything wrong

Substantively proving that you and your lib-retard ilk are lying is first and foremost proving that you and your lib-retard ilk are lying, mistake.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:30 AM   #119
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

The funny part is that, by competing with Rush, a complete nutjob, the leftwing blogs have turned themselves into Rush.

I do agree that Trump lies, all the time, about big things and little things. In his defense, Trump's personal lies are the stupid and clearly identifiable kind(the kind that 4 year olds tell). The lies told by some of the idiots who surround him are more sinister, but still likely to be uncovered. I think lying by the president is bad for our country.

The lies told by the left are deep, systematic, and intended to drastically change the course of our country's development.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:36 AM   #120
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
The funny part is that, by competing with Rush, a complete nutjob, the leftwing blogs have turned themselves into Rush.
both sides are out of bounds kehaar. but the truth is not in the middle

the truth is in the truth

trump wants everything but the truth

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women