Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35314
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2015, 06:30 PM   #46
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Husker_do......

You forgot to add that you were just with me at my incall last Thursday... Lmfao get a grip man.
kendra kayy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:24 PM   #47
charmingmark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Amen
You go girl!
charmingmark is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:53 PM   #48
husker_do
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra kayy View Post
You forgot to add that you were just with me at my incall last Thursday... Lmfao get a grip man.
Yes MissKK, I saw you last Thurs and yes we had fun. I like you, think know that; wouldn't have gone back to see you again if I didn't. But its not me creating the drama here ... I'm not NYB or Riddler or anyone else; I'm just me and I usually just mind my own biz.

But from what was said in this thread by others ... you should be able to figure who told me what. I'm not a liar. Yes it created extra drama for you and others who I'm sure would prefer to remain nameless. All I wanted was some info; whats true, whats not. Didn't expect any issues, thought I'd get cooperation. Well I didn't and some bs ensued and yes that hit you at a really bad time and I feel really bad for your recent difficulties too. Wish I could say something to help to make it better but I can't. I can't solve the worlds problems. I do hope things work out for you though, I really do. I got no hard feelings, wish you nothing but the best.
husker_do is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 11:58 PM   #49
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I stand by my statement. Period.
newyorkboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 10:11 AM   #50
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorkboy View Post
I stand by my statement. Period.
As do I. You not liking me has not hindered me one bit. So go ahead and keep being mad about something that may or may not have even took place 6 god damn years ago. Do you remember what you ate for dinner last week?? Probably not, but you remain butt hurt over not getting your dick wet 6 years ago. Get the fuck outta here. I don't care if you like me or hate me. I'm clearly still on your mind. Good day
kendra kayy is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:09 PM   #51
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

A NCNS can be eliminated by either side by a simple phone call. Life gets in the way for all of us. RW should always overrule the hobby world. What I never understood was the offending party not just picking up the phone and saying the meeting can't take place for personal reasons and letting it go at that. Not doing that just tends to make you look like it's all bullshit and you couldn't care less.
The truth is sometimes it is bullshit and the RW excuse doesn't fly without a reply of any kind. Save yourself the drama ( both sides.). Just pick up the fucking phone.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 12:14 PM   #52
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I've only had 1 provider NCNS show me, but I have had several cancel the same day, but always with a phone call or text.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 02:39 PM   #53
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Never said I didn't like you; just that your work ethic sucks. As far as thinking about you,
I just replied to someone else's opinion about you. Sorry you're so butt hurt.
newyorkboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women