Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2017, 09:38 PM   #1
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Curious about security cameras

I am wanting to install exterior only security cameras at my house along with motion sensor lighting; however, I don't want to freak my gents out when they come to visit. I mostly want it to run when I am not seeing people.

Are there any providers who have security systems and if so, do you tape whether or not someone is coming?

Gents: How do you feel about going to someone's location if you know they have said cameras. I know that I have been to a vast number of houses, going through security gates with a guard who has to call, to checking into the penthouse with a code, to fabulous neighborhoods; all of which had security cameras. I was cool with it.

I am just looking for opinions here, not stating if I'd even do it..

Curious.
Thanks,
Jazz
SpanishJewel is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:33 PM   #2
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
Gents: How do you feel about going to someone's location if you know they have said cameras. I know that I have been to a vast number of houses, going through security gates with a guard who has to call, to checking into the penthouse with a code, to fabulous neighborhoods; all of which had security cameras. I was cool with it.

I am just looking for opinions here, not stating if I'd even do it..

Curious.
Thanks,
Jazz
Back in 02-05 i was stationed in London and saw several providers who had security cameras outside their place. Same with some of the massage parlors i visited in Guam or down in Mayport.. Never saw a problem with it. BUT THAT was before all the politicians seemed to get a hard on for going after the 'sport'..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 06:23 AM   #3
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Fact of the matter:

-- many gents when they find out you are taping them may or may not give a rip. But those gents who do care about leaving trails and tracks will definitely avoid visiting your premises.

-- one of the issues with security cams is that unless they are hard-wired to your video recording devices, they operate on wi-fi, and all wi-fi has vulnerabilities.

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 09:15 AM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

CK nailed it.
Regardless, go for it.

A decent installer will security code the wireless signal. Thus, that really shouldn't be an issue as long as what is purchased actually has a decent wireless system, and a lot do not.

These things are so cheap nowadays it's worth the few extra to get the nice stuff with bells and whistles.

The systems we recomend for hotel installs have all that and can even offload clips of amusing stupid human things, which go into the incident reports.

Most systems have remote access nowadays (which also needs to be secured) which should always be a requirement.

For residential, consider cameras that are "hidden" for a few dollars more.

Last, sometimes the equipment has its own computer system, sometimes it's software to install on someone's existing computer. Any computer more than a few years old will have issues. So another item to consider when purchasing.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 12:30 PM   #5
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default OK by me

I have the same. CCTV hard wired at my house and I have no problem with the provider having a system. Their safety should be considered. Hell we the public are probably on TV more than some TV stars.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 04:34 PM   #6
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

If I know you well I wouldn't care - but I might see you less. If I don't - then no way!
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 11:20 PM   #7
garhkal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Fact of the matter:

-- many gents when they find out you are taping them may or may not give a rip. But those gents who do care about leaving trails and tracks will definitely avoid visiting your premises.

-- one of the issues with security cams is that unless they are hard-wired to your video recording devices, they operate on wi-fi, and all wi-fi has vulnerabilities.

ijs
Which is why i can't understand why SO MANY people these days, seem to have all aspects of their home security wi-fi to their phones..
Old 08-30-2017, 06:03 AM   #8
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

One major issue for some guys will be, not so much the cameras, as to who has access to and control of the recordings.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:20 AM   #9
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for the input. It would not be something that would be visible and not on when I am seeing clients. Mostly for the safety of my spot when I'm not working. I lean to hard wiring.

Groovy then and thanks so much. I'll keep these suggestions in mind when I make a decision.

Happy HUMP day!
J
SpanishJewel is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:11 AM   #10
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Hide the camera

Jewel The CCTV is for your safety and should not be turned off. If I were in your position I would just hide the camera in a place where it won't be seen. Turning a recorder off and on is not practical. Good luck
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:59 AM   #11
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Frankly I like it when trusted gals have safety stuff. Helps keep guys safe as well.
Old 08-30-2017, 01:38 PM   #12
garhkal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
One major issue for some guys will be, not so much the cameras, as to who has access to and control of the recordings.
Great point. IN this day and age of people being fired just cause work found out you were doing XYZ on holiday/before you even worked at the company, i know several other 'participants in this game' who have ceased seeing gals cause of cameras they had.. All cause they didn't want to eventually see a video of them going to her place, show up on the internet and thus get a pink slip from work for it.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:31 AM   #13
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Almost all systems overwrite the storage after a week or so. That schedule can be set.

It simply gets back to my earlier comment of trusted provider.

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of guys simply don't realize how many other guys, that are azzholes, are also in the hobby, and the gals do have valid security issues beyond worrying about leo.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:02 AM   #14
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Almost all systems overwrite the storage after a week or so. That schedule can be set.

It simply gets back to my earlier comment of trusted provider.

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of guys simply don't realize how many other guys, that are azzholes, are also in the hobby, and the gals do have valid security issues beyond worrying about leo.
If I were a provider, you bet l would have outside and inside covered by cameras. With today's technology, no one would ever know unless there was a serious problem. Personally, I think every guy should assume every moment is being recorded and plan accordingly. Far better than finding out the hard way it was happening.

Several years ago, Fawn told a story about a very popular provider at the time that was using her laptop to play music. She was also using the built-in webcam to stream sessions live to her website.

Lot of guys were on PayPerView and didn't know it
Fawn never gave up the name though
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:36 PM   #15
garhkal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post

I know a # of those who are dickwads.. And so do know of the legit security concerns for the gals.

BUT when i also have heard story after story of someone getting 'shopped on' by a gal, cause they didn't see hre as often as SHE wanted/showed more love/gifts (etc), they shopped them out to their work/spouse etc as a get back, it DOES give me pause for concern..

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
If I were a provider, you bet l would have outside and inside covered by cameras. With today's technology, no one would ever know unless there was a serious problem. Personally, I think every guy should assume every moment is being recorded and plan accordingly. Far better than finding out the hard way it was happening.

Several years ago, Fawn told a story about a very popular provider at the time that was using her laptop to play music. She was also using the built-in webcam to stream sessions live to her website.

Lot of guys were on PayPerView and didn't know it
Fawn never gave up the name though
Which to me is flat out illegal.. YOU are (or shouldn't be) allowed to live stream/video record someone without their permission..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women