Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Would you really act out your more extreme fantasies?

My comment at the end of the thread started by a woman talking about her fantasy of basically a gangbang spurred this thread. I added that I've never been interested in the idea of that, but am very aroused by the idea of the reverse fantasy of being used repeatedly by a series of women in 1s, 2s, 3s, whatever. My fantasy definitely has a strong BDSM flavor. However, it is not one I would pursue in real life to this extreme. That is true of extreme BDSM in general, asphyxiation games, and many other things. Interesting, but not something I would do.

What fantasies do YOU enjoy, but would not try to do in real life, or at least doubt that you would.

Most of my fantasies I would seriously consider acting out I have done.

One I haven't done, which I would definitely try if the formidable logistical and physical coordination issues could be overcome is clearly a cousin of the gangbang scenario but a softer, gentler, GFE gangbang <G>. That one is for there to be 5 women, so that at all times one of them is kissing me with either her upper or lower lips or starfish, 1 each on my 2 nipples (as mine are big for a guy, always erect, and I adore attention to them), one riding me or taking me orally, and one using a strap-on or mouth on my bottom. Interaction between my partners also strongly encouraged as long as all 5 are actively pleasuring me.

Hopefully y'all have some typically out there things to share!!
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If I can find all of the characters ... Absolutely!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 04:27 AM   #3
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

It really depends on the state of mind you're in. If you're mind is totally fixated on the thought, letting loose and committing to it is epic.
knowshisstuff is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 06:50 AM   #4
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

BTW ... I'd also like to get gang banged by 4-5 ladies as you have suggested! I am working on three ladies now, a foursome ... let me know how yours turns out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
My comment at the end of the thread started by a woman talking about her fantasy of basically a gangbang spurred this thread. I added that I've never been interested in the idea of that, but am very aroused by the idea of the reverse fantasy of being used repeatedly by a series of women in 1s, 2s, 3s, whatever. My fantasy definitely has a strong BDSM flavor. However, it is not one I would pursue in real life to this extreme. That is true of extreme BDSM in general, asphyxiation games, and many other things. Interesting, but not something I would do.

What fantasies do YOU enjoy, but would not try to do in real life, or at least doubt that you would.

Most of my fantasies I would seriously consider acting out I have done.

One I haven't done, which I would definitely try if the formidable logistical and physical coordination issues could be overcome is clearly a cousin of the gangbang scenario but a softer, gentler, GFE gangbang <G>. That one is for there to be 5 women, so that at all times one of them is kissing me with either her upper or lower lips or starfish, 1 each on my 2 nipples (as mine are big for a guy, always erect, and I adore attention to them), one riding me or taking me orally, and one using a strap-on or mouth on my bottom. Interaction between my partners also strongly encouraged as long as all 5 are actively pleasuring me.

Hopefully y'all have some typically out there things to share!!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #5
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

That sounds like a blast. If you figure out how to set it up, please give us all the gory details!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 07:30 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Out of curiosity, I've fantasized about a gal using a strap-on on me. I'd never do it RL. Only time ANYTHING goes up there is when it is time for the turn your head and cough routine.

Now, a fantasy I would act out in RL is "soft" boy toy role play. Essentially, I'm a "sex slave to be" placed on auction. Prior to auction, I must "perform" for the perspective buyer. I'd see it as 3 women bidding on me. After 30 minutes with each one, the girls would re-convene to decide how much they'd offer for me. I'd have to spend another 1 to 2 hours with the "winning" bidder in the role of sex slave. By nature there would be some light BDSM involved with the ultimate objective of my being able to satisfy each lady; therefore, they'd determine how I'd have to satisfy them.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:34 PM   #7
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Cpalmson:

Nice!!!!

But you might not want to totally discount a strap-on or other bottom toy. It could be as small as a finger or as large as feels comfortable. I love the physical sensation, and I find the role reversal aspect of being the one on the receptive end to be very erotic also. Her having her way with me in all the positions I have my way with her. I find that I particularly like missionary position with my legs over her shoulders or wrapped around her waist--just delicious. Cowboy position with her playing with junior and the nipples (hmmmm, name for a band???) is also great fun.

Probably the single most explosive orgasm I've ever had was when my partner was working 3 fingers in and out of my bottom, doing BBBJ, and twisting and pulling my nipples (definitely a talented and very coordinated multi-tasker!!).
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #8
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

RL or hobby. I'm sure there's plenty of women who'd have no problem making that happen for you.
And if you've fantasized about a gal using a strap on, on you. Then you ought to allow yourself to come out of that fantasy and actually make it happen. There's are most certainly women who enjoy the pleasure of using a strap on, on a man.
Come here and I'll show you! I'll be gentle and start out with the smallest cock strapped to me and then after awhile we'll switch to one a tad larger.
But I'll definitely show you how it feels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Out of curiosity, I've fantasized about a gal using a strap-on on me. I'd never do it RL. Only time ANYTHING goes up there is when it is time for the turn your head and cough routine.

Now, a fantasy I would act out in RL is "soft" boy toy role play. Essentially, I'm a "sex slave to be" placed on auction. Prior to auction, I must "perform" for the perspective buyer. I'd see it as 3 women bidding on me. After 30 minutes with each one, the girls would re-convene to decide how much they'd offer for me. I'd have to spend another 1 to 2 hours with the "winning" bidder in the role of sex slave. By nature there would be some light BDSM involved with the ultimate objective of my being able to satisfy each lady; therefore, they'd determine how I'd have to satisfy them.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women