Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
LongleggedLucy
Account Disabled

User ID: 90015
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Foot Worship

A sexual attraction to usually women's feet?
The pedicured toes,smooth/soft soles and high arch on a woman's feet is sexually arousing.
There's a sexual attraction to feet because, feet are sometimes hidden as are other body parts. And when seeing just the curvey shape under a woman'e socks, one might feel curious, and wonder what they look like.
The attraction for feet starts at a young age.
Not all feet are attractive,if someone has a foot fetish, don't look around and assume any feet will be attractive to that person. Many people are embarassed to admit tier attraction for feet because they are not sure if the attraction is right.
Well My friends seem to think I am weird but I love men who worship my feet I mean the pedicures the rubs New high Heals! wow
it makes a yucky day sooo much fun..
I love to have my feet pampered.
I have to admit, though I love other womans feet I like to kiss there toes and well lets leave the imagination going.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pedicured-feet.jpg (58.7 KB, 337 views)
LongleggedLucy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:39 PM   #2
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

You speak my language. Many many guys will not meet with a Provider if she does not do BBBJ to completion! Me? I will not schedule a session with a lady if I can not sensually worship her feet. It is NOT important that 'she' be experienced in it. What is important - she must have an open mind and allow me to be the teacher!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:49 PM   #3
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

You mean to tell me there are woman out there that don't want you to caress and worship their feet...they don't know what they are missing...that is the most sensous and sexual rousing foreplay I think there is beside DATY....

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
fine dimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

You read my mind, one of my biggest turnons is seeing cute manicured feet. As I said it in a prior thread, a clean feet tells alot about a lady. Just the sight of seeing a woman in open toe heels with cute manicured feet! wow!
fine dimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #5
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

oooo! Nibbles and kissing and foot rubbing!

*sigh* Delicious!
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:54 PM   #6
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post
You mean to tell me there are woman out there that don't want you to caress and worship their feet...they don't know what they are missing...that is the most sensous and sexual rousing foreplay I think there is beside DATY....

Sincerely,
Wet
It is rare but it has happened BUT these issues do not come up in a session. My P411 Profile is very candid and I believe it is well written (My Avatar and Handle are both strong clues as well). I have been rejected by a few ladies who do not even want to try it in a session. We simply do not meet! I really have the most fun when I meet a lady who is a 'virgin' to this sensuality and it is an extra shot of testosterone to me knowing I am the first man ever to kiss 'her' soles or to dart a tongue between 'her' lovely toes!
Old 07-31-2011, 09:28 PM   #7
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongleggedLucy View Post
A sexual attraction to usually women's feet?
The pedicured toes,smooth/soft soles and high arch on a woman's feet is sexually arousing.
There's a sexual attraction to feet because, feet are sometimes hidden as are other body parts. And when seeing just the curvey shape under a woman'e socks, one might feel curious, and wonder what they look like.
The attraction for feet starts at a young age.
Not all feet are attractive,if someone has a foot fetish, don't look around and assume any feet will be attractive to that person. Many people are embarassed to admit tier attraction for feet because they are not sure if the attraction is right.
Well My friends seem to think I am weird but I love men who worship my feet I mean the pedicures the rubs New high Heals! wow
it makes a yucky day sooo much fun..
I love to have my feet pampered.
I have to admit, though I love other womans feet I like to kiss there toes and well lets leave the imagination going.

I enjoy pretty feet, but there different kinds of foot fetish. The slight majority fall into toe fetish. The others are into smell, soles, or arches. There are other small variances. Personally, I love giving foot massages and that's about it. Toe sucking and foot jobs aren't for me. My appreciation for feet didn't start at a young age. It was when I was in my early 20's, where now I am in my early 30's. I recall the exact time and place it "turned on". My pretty neighbor and I were coming back from a store and as we were coming down highway 6 towards Bissonnet, I commented positively on her feet. It was rather random and I don't know why it came out, and she said no one's ever told her that before. Since then, it's been an appreciation of mine. Ever since then, well....you know. If you ever want a great database for celebrity women's feet, go to www.wikifeet.com. For me, Mila Kunis has the most perfect feet out there, but not by much.

Now, if I may, let me rate the feet in the OP's post. Her right foot (her right, not ours) is the less attractive one. There is a bigger gap between the big toe and 2nd toe. Both pinky toes have an odd shape to them, more so on her right foot. The toe next to the pinky toe also has a different structure than the rest of the toes. Look and notice that they don't have the same shape as the others. They look very smooth and well cared for and no toe is longer than the other (see reese witherspoon's toe next to her big toe...gross). They go in order in length from the big toe to the pinky toe. That is very sexy. Overall, they're nice.

In the end, pretty feet is subjective. What works for one may not work for another. For example, some people think Paris Hilton's are sexy, but I find them hideous.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:13 PM   #8
pairofhearts33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I love it personally, not to an extreme perspective. Admittedly, one of the 1st things I notice is her feet if it is exposed to where I can see them..sandals, certain heels, etc. What type of heels or sandals she is wearing are other things I notice. Like one of the prior poster, stated some have different likes.
For me it is all about the looks, not really any shape.

Footjobs are very sensual, especially when the gal is wearing stockings in the bedroom. Part of the exciting foreplaying leading to more fun. The imagination of being creativity adds to the excitement. I have read only a handful of reviews that mention footjobs seemingly. Great topic.
pairofhearts33 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #9
stugots
It Wasn't Me!!

Encounters: 3

Lucy...those are some sexy feet!
stugots is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:31 PM   #10
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

love my feet
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #11
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Sexy Kalen

Sexy feet and hot...very hot boots you are sportin' in your Avatar. Thanks for sharing. Visit Tulsa soon!
Old 08-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sexy feet Lomgleglucy!! I would love to play with them!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women