Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2019, 11:48 PM   #1
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55
Default Am I Wrong, Or Is This Eccie 2.0 "Let's all sing kumbaya" Thing Actually Kinda Working?

Anyone notice it? Real or Memorex? Accepting predictions now..

some good trolling of this thread would definitely falsify my conclusion. let's see what happens..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 03:55 AM   #2
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

I honestly don't really foooking think so, the majority of the negative energy by the people who is solely directed at myself and Sisto, which is totally absurd. The one mod who doesn't seem to like me, just heavy handedly closed my thread and if anyone noticed most of the trolling on my thread is rarely done by me. I open a subject out of my own thoughts then all these negative, miserable, mofoookers pile on and Shine, although I read the bullshit pretty much stays silent because I truthfully don't particularly give a foook about attention or what folks think about me in all honesty. I'm an asset to this community. I increase readership and board activity which helps the bottom line. People love a shits how to a certain extent which is why the Kardashians are so popular. Go to the other site. The shit is so foooking boring and I'm sure the pus buying is affected because no one hangs around and chats. Even tight pussy buyer that I am, the longer I comment here the more I look in the ads and buy pussy, but I first have to be attracted here in the first place. I believe exciting coed threads are the foooking draw. Period. If people really liked bland shit why are guys leaving their bland so's. Just my two cents, but par plan I've not posted a single thread since I said I wasn't and I'm simply going to watch the decline of coed participation. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 05:18 AM   #3
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
I honestly don't really foooking think so, the majority of the negative energy by the people who is solely directed at myself and Sisto, which is totally absurd. The one mod who doesn't seem to like me, just heavy handedly closed my thread and if anyone noticed most of the trolling on my thread is rarely done by me. I open a subject out of my own thoughts then all these negative, miserable, mofoookers pile on and Shine, although I read the bullshit pretty much stays silent because I truthfully don't particularly give a foook about attention or what folks think about me in all honesty. I'm an asset to this community. I increase readership and board activity which helps the bottom line. People love a shits how to a certain extent which is why the Kardashians are so popular. Go to the other site. The shit is so foooking boring and I'm sure the pus buying is affected because no one hangs around and chats. Even tight pussy buyer that I am, the longer I comment here the more I look in the ads and buy pussy, but I first have to be attracted here in the first place. I believe exciting coed threads are the foooking draw. Period. If people really liked bland shit why are guys leaving their bland so's. Just my two cents, but par plan I've not posted a single thread since I said I wasn't and I'm simply going to watch the decline of coed participation. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
Maybe... just maybe one day poor pro shiner will learn to post without the name calling? Until then he’ll just keep eating them points. Mmmmm points.

Working? I’m not sure, there will always be the slow ones who don’t get it as quoted above.
Spoogebob Cumpants is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:23 AM   #4
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants View Post
Maybe... just maybe one day poor pro shiner will learn to post without the name calling? Until then he’ll just keep eating them points. Mmmmm points.

Working? I’m not sure, there will always be the slow ones who don’t get it as quoted above.
Dude stop following me around. You are foooking getting annoying. I don't have any points sir. I have mod connects . Soak on that. Last time I respond to you.
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:32 AM   #5
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Soak on that? Is that what you do after a bukkake?
Not my thing... you have fun with that.

Meanwhile back in reality, yeah I think the kumbaya thing could work in theory. Time will tell.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:10 AM   #6
mj850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

wth? Shine and sc brag about having mod connects? What is really going on in Houston forums?
mj850 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:19 AM   #7
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

OP...it is possible for it to work. This wasn't a problem with members here until the two arrivals. You have been here a long time. Think back before the arrivals. Sure there was minor bullshit in C0-ed but nothing like it is now.
If you take out all the political bullshit and put in back in the political forum where it belongs....that solves 1/2 of the problem.
There is a reason we have a political forum and it's always a very heated area.

If you take out the racebaiting...you solve the other part of the problem.

The racebaiting and the ebonics bullshit wasn't here before. If I was black I would be furious with someone making believe with the ebonics.
The black gentlemen on this board are extremely smart and I would think they would take offence at shine's bullshit. The only discussions of race were talk of NBA policies and that never seemed to cause a problem like what we have had this last 2 years. Race should never be an issue on this board because there 99.9% of members here don't and shouldn't care what color we are. We all should work together because we are on this board for one simple reason.....sex.
Sex doesn't have a color and shouldn't have.

The third thing I will add is that the threats have to stop. I've never threatened anyone on this board...never ever. SCs threat to me and others was uncalled for. So was his threats to CK. You know this.

Threats create serious problems and for some unknown reason the people making the threats are still here. This creates more problems and so the problems fester and get out of control. We are at this point now on this board. Had management controlled the political bullshit, the racebaiting and threat problems....we wouldn't be having this discussion today.

Think back a couple years OP....It wasn't like this before.
Then ask yourself what has changed......two and or one people are responsible and to add more to the fire now we have the same 2 or one people boasting they have mods in their pockets.

I'm thinking this is the only think they spout that is the truth....otherwise this problem wouldn't have grown to the extent it has.
Again....You have been here a long time OP. Please take a minute to think about what I have said.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:53 AM   #8
mj850
Valued Poster

tbone2u..
Your post was truthful and to the point. I hate racism of any kind and for a fact there are 2 racebaiters that get by with more on this forum than any other. Example is humpty dumpty in Austin who is very clever in creating new handles but gets banned as soon as he makes racist comments. My point is racism should not be allowed in any form
mj850 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:57 AM   #9
peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
Didn't I see a post that you were leaving the board or were going to stop posting? WTF?
peabody is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:15 AM   #10
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Two years ago the worst thing in Houston Co-ed was probably Whale Wars. It certainly didn't run off any providers, well...maybe a whale or two , and actually kept the forum pretty entertaining. As Tbone said, racial issues were limited to some complaining about NBA policies. Politics got shut down quickly. Outing and threats were taken seriously. There was some oversight.

There are only 1 or 2 mods in this forum and one isn't very active. The others listed never post here, aren't from here and apparently don't give a shit. Maybe they are issuing points but I doubt it. An admin admitted to issuing over 100 points one evening last week. That's not an admin's job. What does that tell you? Well, it could tell you a variety of things but the point is Mods aren't present and to add to it that admin was trying to control things but it appeared to be for an agenda that didn't benefit the members. That admin tapped out when some started to connect the dots.

Basically there is no one here modtarding Houston unless someone hits the RTM which forces them to respond. There is more control of the political forum which is funny AF if you ask me. Providers wouldn't come back if we paid them to. Not now. Not for a while even if it got cleaned up.
I say we just all agree to not RTM anything and let anarchy rule. Post your racial slurs, your threats, your outings. Let your true colors show.

Have at it gang.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:28 AM   #11
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Interesting... anything goes no tapping, this could just put an end to kumbaya.
I mean yeah if they’re gonna be gone, be gone.
It’s really the way the internet should work anyway.
Can’t take it... turn it off.

I believe in Anarchy.
Old 03-21-2019, 08:30 AM   #12
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody View Post
Didn't I see a post that you were leaving the board or were going to stop posting? WTF?

The manservant has retired more times than Jemma
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 08:40 AM   #13
mj850
Valued Poster

sp invites criticism but runs when things don't go his way. He will start another thread no matter what he says. OH, toodlez. The trio of losers will never leave. After all they have pocket mods.
mj850 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:04 AM   #14
Ironmann11
Premium Access

Encounters: 96

Who really gives a shit what they post? Why does it bother the mormal person? Nobody is fircing any of us to read anything. Go look at the North/East section and you will see nothing there. I’d rather see something than nothing. Some say its a hooker board and the nonsense is not needed. Well go look at the hookers profiles and stay off of coed if it really bothers you. Some of you just have to comment. If you dont like it, move on. Most of the comments on a lot of their threads is from some grown man or woman crying about bs. Sometimes they post some funny shit and sometimes its just jibber jabber. But if I dont like it I move on to something else. Maybe some of you should take the same approach.
Ironmann11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:28 AM   #15
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj850 View Post
sp invites criticism but runs when things don't go his way. He will start another thread no matter what he says. OH, toodlez. The trio of losers will never leave. After all they have pocket mods.
can you name the trio sir, just so we're clear?

and can you name the pocket mods, again just so we're clear?
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women