Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160540
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47527
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2017, 08:53 AM   #151
LexusLover
Valued Poster

IBH ... just "look at" IT for what IT is .... someone disagrees with your perspective so rather than expend the energy to devise a rational, sensible, and intelligent response .... the "someone" attacks your character!

The internet and media is replete with mentally deficient "someones" who engage in that sort of "debate," and it only reveals the depth of their "deficiencies"!

Responding to them only gives them the minimal validity they seek.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:24 AM   #152
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Is that why you and your butt buddy keep bumping your own irrelevant and long ago played out thread?

Is that why you continue to argue points you’d long before lost?

Is that why you’re the undisputed leader for 2017 DOTY? Even Irritable Bowl Yankee will support that one, especially since it’ll take votes from him.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:49 AM   #153
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:54 AM   #154
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Case in Point!
Old 11-13-2017, 09:56 AM   #155
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Is this another of your Bumpghazi threads DOTY???
Old 11-13-2017, 11:59 AM   #156
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are one dissembling jackass, M T Brain Socket. JW reported that they received that number from a reliable government source, M T Brain Socket, but you're to damn stupid to be allowed to play with crayons, M T Brain Socket.
Reliable? Really? An unnamed source that said they worked there? You mean they worked at the place that JW said was incompetent?
As if you could look any dumber, you managed to do so. Your stupid ass comment still does not address the fact your number (144%) is not correct or even show that JW even thinks it is. You can fool some of your little minions but there is nothing that says there was 144% or even that JW this so. Fucking Pedant liar.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:05 PM   #157
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
IBH ... just "look at" IT for what IT is .... someone disagrees with your perspective so rather than expend the energy to devise a rational, sensible, and intelligent response .... the "someone" attacks your character!

The internet and media is replete with mentally deficient "someones" who engage in that sort of "debate," and it only reveals the depth of their "deficiencies"!

Responding to them only gives them the minimal validity they seek.
Not even close LL. It is not about perspective it is about him telling a lie. He twisted numbers and stories together to say what he wanted them to say. As for attacking character he is the one that thinks calling me gay is the answer to his lying problem. And if you think I am mentally deficient, lets see you show the math for his assertion using provable numbers.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:08 PM   #158
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Reliable? Really? An unnamed source that said they worked there? You mean they worked at the place that JW said was incompetent?
As if you could look any dumber, you managed to do so. Your stupid ass comment still does not address the fact your number (144%) is not correct or even show that JW even thinks it is. You can fool some of your little minions but there is nothing that says there was 144% or even that JW this so. Fucking Pedant liar.

You'd be the jackass, pedantic liar, M T Brain Socket. JW cited their source as being LA County Officials, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Not even close LL. It is not about perspective it is about him telling a lie. He twisted numbers and stories together to say what he wanted them to say. As for attacking character he is the one that thinks calling me gay is the answer to his lying problem. And if you think I am mentally deficient, lets see you show the math for his assertion using provable numbers.
There's only one story, M T Brain Socket. You're just too fucking stupid to understand the printed word, M T Brain Socket.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:10 PM   #159
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not even close LL. It is not about perspective it is about him telling a lie.
You are expressing your "perspective" as to what a "lie" is.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" was a lie!

(Unless, of course, Bill "believed" oral sex is not "sexual relations"!)

The "loose tongued" media has attempted to redefine "lie"! You, too!

Just because someone has a differing opinion from you as to the conclusions to be drawn from information related to them by some source, even if you believe the source to not be reliable, doesn't meet the correct definition of a "lie"!

And by those statements I'm not suggesting IBH's conclusions or sources are "incorrect," I'm just pointing out that unless you can prove (or demonstrate) in this forum that HE KNEW what he said was untrue when he said it, then your accusation is spurious at best, groundless and frivolous actually.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:55 PM   #160
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So it’s about BIll Clinton.

That another fucking lie LLiarMan
Old 11-13-2017, 06:12 PM   #161
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So it’s about BIll Clinton.

That another fucking lie LLiarMan
#BUMPWARS
#DICKLER
#baahhahahahaha
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:34 PM   #162
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

But now, we have a persistent troll attack,

The WWE is back. Just in time for DOTY,
Old 11-14-2017, 10:21 AM   #163
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

You'd be the jackass, pedantic liar, M T Brain Socket. JW cited their source as being LA County Officials, M T Brain Socket.

There's only one story, M T Brain Socket. You're just too fucking stupid to understand the printed word, M T Brain Socket.
You stating that JW said they were told there was 144% is not the same as there actually being 144%. You can not use JW as proof. They dismissed your claim by filing it at 112% you idiot. And there is no proof of the 112% either only a Conservative group filing the claim. You really are a pathetic lying cocksucker. You do not have even one shred of data to support your claim besides a comment in an article you found. There were 5 million voters out of a possible 7 million and you are saying there was 10 million. It did not happen hell there was only 3.5 million votes in LA county dipshit.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:43 AM   #164
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You are expressing your "perspective" as to what a "lie" is.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman" was a lie!

(Unless, of course, Bill "believed" oral sex is not "sexual relations"!)

The "loose tongued" media has attempted to redefine "lie"! You, too!
Actually no, I researched and found his numbers are incorrect. I then asked for proof. He gave a link to JW. The same link I had already discovered while researching it. I finally got him to post it so I could prove where he got is bullshit number from. You see I had already found where the JW had filed it at 112% and the fact they did so proves his number is not supported by them. There could be less than 100% voters as stated by LA county. Or there could be even more then the 144% he is clinging on to. But his numbers are bullshit and he knows it.
Just because someone has a differing opinion from you as to the conclusions to be drawn from information related to them by some source, even if you believe the source to not be reliable, doesn't meet the correct definition of a "lie"!
Had he merely stated he felt there were too many registered voters and therefore LA county had more votes than eligible, that would be true. But He claimed it as fact in his tagline. Not only that he is not even claiming there were too many votes just too many registered. So where did he get his numbers? His Census numbers are just an estimate they are not even accurate. Before someone can claim there are too many registered voters they would need to actually know how many voters there even is. He does not!
And by those statements I'm not suggesting IBH's conclusions or sources are "incorrect," I'm just pointing out that unless you can prove (or demonstrate) in this forum that HE KNEW what he said was untrue when he said it, then your accusation is spurious at best, groundless and frivolous actually.
As for my numbers they are based on all documented numbers and the ones he provided. He knows there were not that many voters and is hiding behind a rumor. For him to be mistaken he would have to be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet. While I agree he is a belligerent dipshit he is simply not that stupid
Old 11-14-2017, 12:08 PM   #165
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You stating that JW said they were told there was 144% is not the same as there actually being 144%. You can not use JW as proof. They dismissed your claim by filing it at 112% you idiot. And there is no proof of the 112% either only a Conservative group filing the claim. You really are a pathetic lying cocksucker. You do not have even one shred of data to support your claim besides a comment in an article you found. There were 5 million voters out of a possible 7 million and you are saying there was 10 million. It did not happen hell there was only 3.5 million votes in LA county dipshit.
Citing what JW reported is a whole helluva lot more credible -- and factual -- than you denying JW reported in black and white, M T Brain Socket. You'd be the pathetic, lying cocksucker that's too fucking stupid to understand a written word, M T Brain Socket. And again, you miserable piece of shit, JW based its analysis on "citizens of age to vote" not "registered voters".

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women