Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70488
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47794
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #1
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Another shooting at Fort Hood

Who will be the first to blame Obama?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:39 PM   #2
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 05:46 PM   #3
Grey_Wolf
Gaining Momentum

How about the novel concept of blaming the person that pulled the trigger?
Grey_Wolf is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:00 PM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

It was reported a couple of days ago that the military was on the alert about another shooting.

Looks like the intel was right this time.

Here is an article and it has an embedded video that is live updated:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Act...253636461.html

Four are dead and the shooter's name is Ivan Lopez.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #5
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Another shooting at Fort Hood
All BS aside, this is truly a tragic situation.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 11:39 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

EVA's pathetic attempt to shut down the conversation. What a piece of shit he is.

I was listening about the possible terrorist attack and it seems that it was not exactly true. The supposed attacker, who was recruited in Kansas City, MO, was discharged last week before he could report for basic training. Seems he was running his mouth about what he thought he was going to do.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1196199/fbi...-jihad-attack/
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:49 AM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Here is what EVA is trying to avoid discussing. Obama promised to prevent this from happening again in 2009 after the first time. What has he done since then? He has stonewalled the victim's families and the survivors of the first shooting but calling it a "workplace violence" event. No Purple Hearts, no benefits, no closure. Nothing has been done to prevent a repeat. Witness the Washington Naval Base and now Fort Hood again. Gun free zones...should call them free fire zones for nut jobs.

While Obama has been passing laws to get more benefits for illegal aliens including Obamacare, citizenship, and benefits he has been closing PXs, Exchanges, blocking pay raises, and is now preparing to reduce the size of our military by forcing senior enlisted personnel out.

That is what EVA wants to avoid with his piece of shit tactic.

I also expect for Obama to expedite his campaign against military people and veterans who have "mental health issues" by taking away their rights to own weapons.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:32 AM   #8
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Why would someone shoot another person? Maybe cause they are unhappy, have poor self image, disillusioned, depressed ect. That seems to be the overall consensus of most people since Obama took office. Yeah I suppose we could blame Obama.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:44 AM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Here is what EVA is trying to avoid discussing. Obama promised to prevent this from happening again in 2009 after the first time. What has he done since then? He has stonewalled the victim's families and the survivors of the first shooting but calling it a "workplace violence" event. No Purple Hearts, no benefits, no closure. Nothing has been done to prevent a repeat. Witness the Washington Naval Base and now Fort Hood again. Gun free zones...should call them free fire zones for nut jobs.

While Obama has been passing laws to get more benefits for illegal aliens including Obamacare, citizenship, and benefits he has been closing PXs, Exchanges, blocking pay raises, and is now preparing to reduce the size of our military by forcing senior enlisted personnel out.

I also expect for Obama to expedite his campaign against military people and veterans who have "mental health issues" by taking away their rights to own weapons.
Having finished your rant, how would you prevent such things? Since it is so easy. I assume from your diatribe that one step would be to ensure that everyone with mental issues does have a gun (with training of course).

Get real, Obama's "promise" was political rhetoric Mike so many similar speeches by so many other politicians. What would you advise to prevent wackos from doing this (the shootings)?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:51 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
EVA's pathetic attempt to shut down the conversation. What a piece of shit he is.

I was listening about the possible terrorist attack and it seems that it was not exactly true. The supposed attacker, who was recruited in Kansas City, MO, was discharged last week before he could report for basic training. Seems he was running his mouth about what he thought he was going to do.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1196199/fbi...-jihad-attack/

That right there shows how misinformed you are. <.....JD king of the misinformed.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:05 AM   #11
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Fort Hood shooter Ivan Lopez had mental health problems

Maybe he wasn't able to get online either?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:08 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

EVA, considering your track record and background, maybe you should just be quiet and sit there.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:48 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
EVA, considering your track record and background, maybe you should just be quiet and sit there.
Pot, meet kettle.

And to politicize this horror with anti-Obama rants is par for JDIdiot's course. The shooter was receiving treatment for several mental illnesses.

Shame on you JDIdiot. There ARE things in life bigger than your ego. Please try and keep things in perspective, for Christ's sake.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are doubling down on dumb again . Stay on the porch.
Old 04-03-2014, 06:18 PM   #15
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

Seriously insane. Get some meds, get some therapy, get some help Admiral. You claim vet status. I am sure the VA can help you out....they have programs. Good luck.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women