Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2018, 02:11 AM   #1
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 294504
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default UNTRUE STORY TELLING IN REVIEWS

I never ask guys to write reviews for me. I let them decide and do it on their own. I do extremely well as far as buisness,and my repeat client numbers are probably at an all time high, so I know I'm doing something right. Yet I find it unfair that a man can write a negative review and people assume it's true . This guy wrote a review about me years ago that was terrible saying I smelled and that it was so bad I gave him his money back. People actually believed it, even though guys that had seen me commented underneath saying well I dated her and definitely didn't experience that. And the truth was his half hour appointment was up, I had given him an extra 5 min he had no more money and I asked him to leave and he got upset. I didn't even say anything when he wrote the review bc it was so far fetched I figured ppl would know it was fake. So yesterday I noticed I had another no review and the guy saying I had an attitude and he wouldn't see me again. Yet he doesn't have to tell the side of the story about showing up late, without a correct donation, or his own attitude. Nope, I'm made to be the bad guy. And someone confused my name with some other provider that is old enough to be my mother I'm sure but she goes and writes a thread and say "make sure to give Nahalia credit for the just good review". Lol. So she couldn't just say hey that wasn't me can you change my name? Some people need to learn that everyone's word is not bond or gold and that there are two sides to that story u are reading. If I have reviews saying I'm sweet, love to please,meet on time, room always clean, I look like my pics and then someone says I have a bad attitude then obviously they aren't telling the entire story
DominicanBeauty is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:04 AM   #2
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Sweetie ... It is unfair for us guys to assume all you ladies are the same. So please do not lump us guys all in the same pot either. I know it can be frustrating. Keep focusing on the positive. Drown out a NO Review with many YES Reviews. Ask some of your regulars to give an accurate Encounter Report. Give such good service that the NO Review is pushed off the front page. Most guys only look at the last 5-10 reviews anyways. Also, NEVER publicly comment on anything negative posted about you. Let it die. It will be old news in a few days as soon as someone else post something negative about someone else. But as soon as you comment on it, it keeps it alive long enough for even more people to read about it.

Hope this helped a little!!
ETG
EastTexasGrown is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:56 PM   #3
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBeauty View Post
This guy wrote a review about me that was terrible saying I smelled and that it was so bad I gave him his money back.
You prolly were unpleasant. Poor guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBeauty View Post
And someone confused my name with some other provider that is old enough to be my mother I'm sure but she goes and writes a thread and say "make sure to give Nahalia credit for the just good review". Lol. So she couldn't just say hey that wasn't me can you change my name?
If you don't get that smell checked out u won't live to be my age.

No, I couldn't just write things your way. I wrote it 'MY' way.
I started the thread b/c I do not want to be confused w/you.
I don't have a reputation for having unpleasant smells like you.
My black box is pristine and my pH is healthy!

Research me and take some notes as I do help and give out good sisterly advice on how to clean.

I don't know what all the encounter says, all I wanted was the correction.

I stand by what I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Sorry, Elk but we've never met. Maybe I was on your mind but Nahalia and ~P
are not of the same and I'm older than 29ish.

That is not my cell # listed in the encounter and I was not in BR on the 17th.

I am not 'good' at activities, I am a genius when it comes to performing activities. Her and I do not perform the same activities. Please give Nahalia the credit for the just 'good' encounter.

Thanks,

Not sure why you started this post in the Member Suggestions area. Smh
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 01:46 AM   #4
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently you didn't read EXACTLY WHAT I SAID MS P. WHICH I UNDERSTAND YOU PROBABLY ARE BUSY BOUNCING YOUR GRANDCHILDREN ON YOUR LAP IN YOUR FREE TIME. FIRST OF ALL I DON'T HAVE A REPUTATION FOR HAVING A SMELL GENIUS,IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ WHAT I WROTE YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. I ALSO SPECIFICALLY SAID OTHER GUYS HAVE WRITTEN AND SAID IT Was a COMPLETE LIE. IT WAS A REVIEW WRITTEN YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST STARTED. SECONDLY I PUT THE POST EXACTLY WHERE I PUT IT BECAUSE IM REAL AND HONEST I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO READS IT.THIRDLY, ITS APPARENTLY NOT IMPACTING MY MONEY BUISNESS BECAUSE MY PHONE IS STILL LIGHTING UP. ITS FUNNY YOU SAID YOU DON'T WANNA BE COMPARED TO ME, GIRL WE LOOK NOTHING ALIKE AND YOU GONNA BE STROLLING THESE INTERNET STREETS FOR ANOTHER 25 YEARS. AND I HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT ELSE YOU MAY HAVE TO SAY, SO DON'T WRITE ANY OTHER BOOKS IN RESPONSE THEY WON'T GET READ
Old 07-16-2018, 01:48 AM   #5
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And NEXT TIME STOP TRYING TO PICK OUT ONE PARR OF WHAT SOMEONE SAYS AND MAKE IT REALITY. NOW YOU HAVE A BLESSED AND BEAUTIFUL WEEK "SISTER"
Old 07-16-2018, 01:50 AM   #6
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes it helped, I was just frustrated a little at the time and venting. I usually don't even read what people say. But thanks so much, and I will take your advice����
Old 07-16-2018, 06:25 AM   #7
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Where did this happen??

Post it there - not here!!

Calling attention to a bad review or comment just gives it double the exposure. For example, bringing up a previous "NO" review (one that nobody can read because of the new restrictive access to old reviews) only makes people go back and try to find it whereas, if you didn't say anything about it, nobody would look.

Ignore it - and sooner or later your reputation will speak for itself... one way or another.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:37 AM   #8
bb1961
Valued Poster

These posts NEVER turnout good!!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:10 AM   #9
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

I’m just shocked that anyone would notice “going over” 5 minutes much less kick a guy out for it.

“I’m just about to cum, oh baby, oh baby, yes”

“Sorry times up unless you pay me more”

“Oh baby oh baby, I don’t have extra”

(jumps off) “then get the fuck out”

Did I misunderstand?
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 09:35 AM   #10
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Hit the drama button and move on.

Next time put a timer on so you get your money.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 12:21 PM   #11
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes you misunderstood. Keep in mind this was when I first started years ago, I was just bringing it up as an example now as far as the far fetched review. But no, he showed up late first of all. He kept calling saying he was 5min away and 20 min later arrived. But no he was about to finish, nor did it seem like he was near. And I said 5 min, it may have been more. Like I said it was years ago when I first started and the point was that the review was complete and total bullshit. If I was about to finish I would never stop cuz that would be less conducive for my business
Old 07-16-2018, 12:30 PM   #12
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I POSTED MY FEELINGS AT THE TIME BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE. Just posting my feelings.LOL IT SEEMS LIKE SOME PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN READING EXACTLY WHAT I SAID, OR JUST TAKING PARTS OUT OF CONTEXT. ANYWAY. IT IS WHAT IT IS. AND I HAVE MANY CLIENTS WHO ABSOLUTELY LOVE ME, AND I APPRECIATE THEM AS WELL
Old 07-16-2018, 03:20 PM   #13
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Then STFU and stop blabbering on about it and go with your other clients.

The last thing people want to see is a hooker with drama.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:02 PM   #14
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Then STFU and stop blabbering on about it and go with your other clients.

The last thing people want to see is a hooker with drama.
If only that were true...dudes here like BSC.

And that is not directed at anyone here in particular.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:17 AM   #15
Okiecocker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Wait, so are you saying you read the review and know what was said? Or did another client tell you what was said in it?
Okiecocker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women