Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2018, 01:54 PM   #16
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 294504
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO THIS WHY I DON'T POST BC MF LIKE YOU. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID DON'T READ OR REPLY.. REALLY THAT FUCKING SIMPLY GENIUS. HOW THE FUCK IS IT DRAMA, IF IM JUST WRITING WTF HAPPENED TO ME. BUT IF YOU WRITE WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR ENCOUNTER ITS COOL. EVEN IF IT WENT BAD IT'S NOT CONSIDERED DRAMA. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID JUST MOVVVVVEEE ALLLOONNNG
DominicanBeauty is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:33 PM   #17
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default im confused ....

how does this thread relate to "member suggestions and forum requests"?... and while I'm here, may I suggest a "he said she said forum" because this thread has nothing to do with suggestions and requests...

DB we all get bad reviews every once in a while,(even if they review is not true) none of us are perfect, so just go with it, move on... no need to carry on about it....carrying on about this "stink thing" is only going to make the guys of this site(cause we all know how some of the members can get with comments) know you as, "the girl with the stinky snatch"..... and please do not come back at me with name calling and degrading comments, I'm just calling this thread as I see it ... REDICULOUS!!!!
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 05:20 PM   #18
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Then STFU and stop blabbering on about it and go with your other clients.

The last thing people want to see is a hooker with drama.
APPARENTLY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF DRAMA, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE It, all you have to do is NOT READ THE THREAD.GOOD DAY
Old 07-19-2018, 05:30 PM   #19
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randilyn View Post
how does this thread relate to "member suggestions and forum requests"?... and while I'm here, may I suggest a "he said she said forum" because this thread has nothing to do with suggestions and requests...

DB we all get bad reviews every once in a while,(even if they review is not true) none of us are perfect, so just go with it, move on... no need to carry on about it....carrying on about this "stink thing" is only going to make the guys of this site(cause we all know how some of the members can get with comments) know you as, "the girl with the stinky snatch"..... and please do not come back at me with name calling and degrading comments, I'm just calling this thread as I see it ... REDICULOUS!!!!
Apparently you are confused because you didn't read enough to understand what the point even was.AND THE ENTIRE PURPOSE. AND IF YOU FEEL LIKE ITS RIDICULOUS (NOT REDICULOUS) SIMPLY DON'T READ OR REPLY. SIMPLE AS CAN BE. I DON'T SIT ON THE INTERNET READING THROUGH SITES AND SPECIFIC FORUMS TO KNOW WHICH ONE I SHOULD WRITE WHAT IN, BUT THE POINT OF WRITING IT THERE WAS SO IT COULD BE SEEN WHICH WAS THE PURPOSE. AND I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHO THINKS WHAT ABOUT ME FROM SOME BS PEOPLE PUT ON A SITE BECAUSE ITS NOT HURTING MY MONEY. AND GUYS FROM THIS SITE AS WELL AS OTHERS ARE STILL CALLING. NEXT TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY YOU ARE CONFUSED JUST DO A LITTLE RESEARCH FIRST AND YOU MAY BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR OWN QUESTION BEFORE YOU ASK IT
Old 07-19-2018, 06:28 PM   #20
Randilyn
The Lioness!!!!

User ID: 87270
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominicanBeauty View Post
Apparently you are confused because you didn't read enough to understand what the point even was.AND THE ENTIRE PURPOSE. AND IF YOU FEEL LIKE ITS RIDICULOUS (NOT REDICULOUS) SIMPLY DON'T READ OR REPLY. SIMPLE AS CAN BE. I DON'T SIT ON THE INTERNET READING THROUGH SITES AND SPECIFIC FORUMS TO KNOW WHICH ONE I SHOULD WRITE WHAT IN, BUT THE POINT OF WRITING IT THERE WAS SO IT COULD BE SEEN WHICH WAS THE PURPOSE. AND I REALLY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHO THINKS WHAT ABOUT ME FROM SOME BS PEOPLE PUT ON A SITE BECAUSE ITS NOT HURTING MY MONEY. AND GUYS FROM THIS SITE AS WELL AS OTHERS ARE STILL CALLING. NEXT TIME IF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY YOU ARE CONFUSED JUST DO A LITTLE RESEARCH FIRST AND YOU MAY BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR OWN QUESTION BEFORE YOU ASK IT
to clarify things for you and for you to understand that you are on a community site, in which us, as a community can and will comment on things that go on In our "community" ... and my suggestion to you (seeing how this is a "suggestions" forum)is to think about where you want to place your posts before you post (if you would have read the forum names but you didn't )not once did you suggest anything(again this is a suggestion forum). but rather instead, you chose to throw a temper tantrum over a bad review .. honey get over yourself and your "MONEY" ... ... I think I speak for most of us, that we are tired of hearing about the bad review about your STINKY SNATCH!!! ... my SUGGESTION to you is, please grow up and spare the rest of the community from your childish antics ... this thread is a dead end, and in my eyes holds no value to the community ... with that said, and even though I can guarantee, you will still come back at me with all caps, throwing yourself on the floor kicking and screaming in a child like manner, having to have the last word, I bid you farewell, as i've wasted enough time even responding to you ...

****CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD AS IT IS NOT IN THE PROPER FORUM AND IT IS USELESS INFORMATION THAT IS GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES SERVING NO PURPOSE*****
Randilyn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 09:42 AM   #21
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

This sounds like FAKE NEWS LOL
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 03:42 PM   #22
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
to clarify things for you and for you to understand that you are on a community site, in which us, as a community can and will comment on things that go on In our "community" ... and my suggestion to you (seeing how this is a "suggestions" forum)is to think about where you want to place your posts before you post (if you would have read the forum names but you didn't )not once did you suggest anything(again this is a suggestion forum). but rather instead, you chose to throw a temper tantrum over a bad review .. honey get over yourself and your "MONEY" ... ... I think I speak for most of us, that we are tired of hearing about the bad review about your STINKY SNATCH!!! ... my SUGGESTION to you is, please grow up and spare the rest of the community from your childish antics ... this thread is a dead end, and in my eyes holds no value to the community ... with that said, and even though I can guarantee, you will still come back at me with all caps, throwing yourself on the floor kicking and screaming in a child like manner, having to have the last word, I bid you farewell, as i've wasted enough time even responding to you ...

****CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD AS IT IS NOT IN THE PROPER FORUM AND IT IS USELESS INFORMATION THAT IS GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES SERVING NO PURPOSE*****
GIRL LIKE I SAID, LEARN HOW TO READ AND SPELL CORRECTLY BEFORE YOU PUT A TWO PAGE REPLY. WHO ASKED YOU TO READ OR REPLY? YOU ARE SO DAMN UNAWARE AS TO WHAT THE ORIGINAL CONVERSATION AND WHAT I WROTE WAS ABOUT. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I CARE ABOUT A REVIEW WRITTEN ALMOST 4 DAMN YEARS AGO? I USED IT AS AN EXAMPLE WHEN I SAID TAT SOMEONE WROTE A REVIEW AND I NEVER EVEN MET THEM. WHICH WAS RECENT, AND WHICH I ALSO SAID I SENT THREE REPORTS TO THEM TO LET THEM KNOW I NEVER MET THE MAN WHO HAD WRITTEN THE REVIEW BUT I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN A RESPONSE. YOU LITTERALLY ONLY READ THE ONE DAMN PART ABOUT THE STUPID SHIT FROM FOUR YEARS AGO AND YOU STILL KEEP WRITING ME AS IF THATS WHAT I GOT OB HERE TO MAKE AN ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD ABOUT. LIKE I SAID IF YOU WOULD HAVE DONE YOUR DAMN RESEARCH AND READ EXACTLY WHAT I WROTE INSTEAD OF SAYING IT WAS ABOUT SOMEONE SAYING I SMELLED BAD YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN..THE ORIGINAL COMMENT I WROTE SPECIFICALLY STATED THAT SOMEONE WROTE A REVIEW AND I HAVE NEVER MET THEM. IT ALSO SAID THAT I HAVE TRIED TO WRITE THEM ABOUT IT MULTIPLE TIMES,SO I STARTED A THREAD IN THIS SECTION SO THAT SOMEONE WHO COULD HANDLE IT CAN SEE. NOW DONT SAY ANYTHING ELSE TO ME BECAUSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO READ IT AND IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ YOU SHOULD HAVE HIT THE BACK BUTTON AND DEFINITELY NOT WRITE BACK. GOODBYE. HAVE A BLESSED AND LUCRATIVE WEEKEND. ��
Old 07-20-2018, 03:47 PM   #23
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

AND TYPING IN CAPS DOES BY NO MEANS MEAN THAT MY VOICE IS GOING TO A HIGHER OCTIVE. LMAO. AND INSTEAD OF ASKING SOMEONE TO LOCK THE THREAD, JUST DON'T LOOK AT IT. ITS FUNNY THAT YOU SAID YOU WERE CONFUSED, SO WHEN I REPLIED BACK TO YOU THEN YOU CALLED ME CHILDISH. FOR FUTURE REFERENCE IF YOU DON'T WANT A REPLY, THEN DON'T ASK MAM. BE BLESSED
Old 07-20-2018, 04:07 PM   #24
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I never ask guys to write reviews for me. I let them decide and do it on their own. I do extremely well as far as buisness,and my repeat client numbers are probably at an all time high, so I know I'm doing something right. Yet I find it unfair that a man can write a negative review and people assume it's true . This guy wrote a review about me years ago that was terrible saying I smelled and that it was so bad I gave him his money back. People actually believed it, even though guys that had seen me commented underneath saying well I dated her and definitely didn't experience that. And the truth was his half hour appointment was up, I had given him an extra 5 min he had no more money and I asked him to leave and he got upset. I didn't even say anything when he wrote the review bc it was so far fetched I figured ppl would know it was fake. So yesterday I noticed I had another no review and the guy saying I had an attitude and he wouldn't see me again. Yet he doesn't have to tell the side of the story about showing up late, without a correct donation, or his own attitude. Nope, I'm made to be the bad guy. And someone confused my name with some other provider that is old enough to be my mother I'm sure but she goes and writes a thread and say "make sure to give Nahalia credit for the just good review". Lol. So she couldn't just say hey that wasn't me can you change my name? Some people need to learn that everyone's word is not bond or gold and that there are two sides to that story u are reading. If I have reviews saying I'm sweet, love to please,meet on time, room always clean, I look like my pics and then someone says I have a bad attitude then obviously they aren't telling the entire story
I guess you can add me to the growing list of confused people. I’ve read your OP above several times and I just can’t seem to find the part of the post that says there was a fake review written and you reported it. However, in your OP, you did clarify about the first no review written years ago where you gave an extra 5 mins. And then you mention about just seeing another no review where you mention about the guy not having the proper donation and about his attitude as well. With your explanations of the 2 no reviews you are mentioning, I didn’t see where you denied seeing either of these guys. Thanks in advance for the insight
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 12:13 AM   #25
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj8rocks View Post
I guess you can add me to the growing list of confused people. I’ve read your OP above several times and I just can’t seem to find the part of the post that says there was a fake review written and you reported it. However, in your OP, you did clarify about the first no review written years ago where you gave an extra 5 mins. And then you mention about just seeing another no review where you mention about the guy not having the proper donation and about his attitude as well. With your explanations of the 2 no reviews you are mentioning, I didn’t see where you denied seeing either of these guys. Thanks in advance for the insight
I met the guy who wrote the original one years ago. But there was another guy that I had never met which I wrote in the reports to them. He basically arranged an appointment with me, ask me to send sexy pics which I told him I don't send pics to people I've never met. I wrote about the one four years ago just to use as example that a man can write a review based on being angry and be untruful. He got upset and wrote a review as if we have met.This is the first time since being on this site I have written in any forum besides the city I will be in. So excuse me if I wrote in the incorrect one, I simply saw it was for all types of discussions so I wrote there. But this is the last time I will respond in this thread, or write anything besides where I will be again. People tend to pull bits and pieces pieces of what they want to read, and respond to that. Thanks for actually asking a question and being intelligent and respectful about being confused. Now not replying to anyone else here lol.
Old 07-21-2018, 12:21 AM   #26
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I probably should have broken down more specifically each person I was talking about,AND WRITTEN IN A DIFFERENT AREA.HINDSIGHT IS 20/22
. BUT I KEE
Old 07-21-2018, 12:22 AM   #27
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*keep getting emails from the site of rules and where to post so like I said I just won't reply to anything else now
Old 07-21-2018, 12:54 AM   #28
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Read the T.O.S

TERMS OF SERVICE for this site .

Nothing is to be took as factual

Just don't check the you agree to the tos box without reading the tos ,
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 08:49 AM   #29
Naughty.Nikki
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 408287
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And someone confused my name with some other provider that is old enough to be my mother
That was incredibly rude. Ur 29 not 19. And if u keep staying up til 3am ur gonna end up looking beat by 40
Naughty.Nikki is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:24 AM   #30
DominicanBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki View Post
That was incredibly rude. Ur 29 not 19. And if u keep staying up til 3am ur gonna end up looking beat by 40
Lmao. Last time I checked I was a grown adult and I live in America. I said that in response to something that was said about me. I didn't just up and say it because I felt like being a mean girl like Im in highschool. And if Im awake at 3am Im likely making money. So don't clock my hours clock your own. Have a good weekend though. Stay safe

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women