Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2017, 09:51 AM   #31
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I tipped once because she wanted 120 and I had a 100 dollar bill and a 50

I paid a little more before because we went over the time and time is money

If she was making 3.00 an hour and service was great I would tip them but I normally call them a waitress.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 10:47 AM   #32
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
Kindness, in the hobby world?! Please! How kind are you beinby, by taking advantage of woman and using her body as a material sex toy? Kind to your wife by being with providers? Kindness by partaking in illegal activities. Kindness by lying and BS about who you are? Oh, all that is overlooked so long as you leave an extra $20?

That was a good one Johnny, lol.
No one said it was overlooked. But yours is an argument that 'one act of right means one is ignoring all the wrong.' That's not a logical argument. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. Look, I respect your right not to tip. But don't criticize others for doing what they think is right.

All the best.
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 11:09 AM   #33
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Tip if you want to, I respect your freedom to do as you choose. If you think your tipping to be nice , just pointing out you should be sure of your motives. Most people tip service providers that are not paid a fair rate, this is not the case here. She is paid a fair rate. Do not come on here with BS excuses, like service industry. Most tip in hobby for extra favors or to be special to her. That is a faulty motive is all I am saying. But it is your money, so do as you want.

If you tipped your lawyer, I would have same response as I would think it foolish. But who cares what I think.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 11:20 AM   #34
Cinderbug
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Wow, lots of great responses and opinions, and I appreciate them all. Well, most of them. I can certainly see the disparity in expectations and I better understand what would be expected of me....or not. Thanks for all the feedback! CB
Cinderbug is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 11:39 AM   #35
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderbug View Post
Tipping providers
Is that anything like tipping cows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderbug View Post
Thanks for all the feedback! CB
Not to be confused with the LPMOW.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:16 PM   #36
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Something similar came up is the San Antonio forums awhile back....

Many girls would rather get a gift that showed that read our showcase or have taken the time to get to know us versus the equivalent amount in cash.

For example someone new to me can choose to tip me a 100 or show up with a decent bottle of scotch....I prefer the scotch.

A person I've seen a many times gave me a used copy of a book that they knew I'd like. A sweetheart gave me a a bottle of calamine lotion and a giftcard to Lush to poke fun after I was silly enough to sit on a fire ant hill. Both of these examples delighted me much more than finding extra cash on the table.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:25 PM   #37
yitzchak
Valued Poster

If she really didn't like anything about you, she wouldn't see you at all. Even if that something she likes about you is business related, you're still someone that she doesn't mind engaging with. If you were a human dildo like myself, she would not see you at all, no matter how much money you had. There is no shortage of cock. She does not have to see you or take your money.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:30 PM   #38
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
But don't criticize others for doing what they think is right.
What world did you wake up in this morning?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 01:45 PM   #39
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
Is it truly ever "high class" to be a hooker?
Well, since in essence ALL guys pay for sex, whether they are renting a hooker, or paying their wives, not really.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 03:32 PM   #40
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
What world did you wake up in this morning?
The same one as you friend, only I don't see the world through shit-colored glasses.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:47 PM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
The same one as you friend, only I don't see the world through shit-colored glasses.
rose colored glasses better ? na can't be so
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 03:49 PM   #42
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

What color were the glasses you were wearing when you thought to post that people on the Interwebs shouldn't criticize others on the Interwebs? The wool colored ones?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 04:03 PM   #43
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
What color were the glasses you were wearing when you thought to post that people on the Interwebs shouldn't criticize others on the Interwebs? The wool colored ones?
Good try, but you can't engage me.

All the best.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:21 PM   #44
beguilingvoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Saw a pro and she did'nt have babywhipes like usual do to time/travel what ever. So I bring some next time and she was so gratfull that I made her life a little easier. Most S.O. in my life cared that I cared. Not about what I could give them.
beguilingvoice is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 04:47 PM   #45
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Well, since in essence ALL guys pay for sex, whether they are renting a hooker, or paying their wives, not really.
I've witnessed many men get sex for free. I've even seen a woman take care of a man who had no money and give him sex. I've seen girls throw themselves at guys who don't have anything of real value. I've no idea how that happens. I've never been lucky, but it happens all of the time to other people.

I knew this guy who was borderline retarded. He never graduated high school. He didn't have a car or a job. He owned like one pair of clothes, and his girlfriend took care of him like he was a baby. She basically did everything for him, because he was too dumb to do anything for himself.

I watched a good documentary about a man who suffered from the worst case of amnesia ever documented, and his wife stayed by his side and took care of him for like twenty years.
yitzchak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women