Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Panhandle
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47412
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2018, 11:49 AM   #1
Falconbravehawk3
Premium Access

Encounters: 42
Default AMP Review Thoughts . . .

Gentlemen, when it comes to individual providers that each of you review, keep in mind that those providers are using aliases and that even after your review none of us know their real name or location. In fact, all we really know at the end of an individual review is that the provider exists and is not law enforcement and the rest of the due diligence is on us. That system works for individual providers and those seeking companionship and in fact ECCIE reserves the right to expel members who violate the privacy of those providers.

Based on the facts above, what do any of us have to gain by revealing the exact location and business name of our AMP's where we've had a great experiences? In fact all we have is much to lose. In short our favorite places go away one by one as they become targets of Law Enforcement officers. What I propose is that we treat the AMP's with the same level of privacy that we treat the providers. Write reviews which do a great service to your fellow members by clarifying that a place you found is clean, safe, and best of all very rewarding, but without naming the business and the address and making it a target. Maybe the moderator can issue some guidelines on the best way to do this, but if we don't do something you can bet your favorite place, when you find it, will be gone soon.
Falconbravehawk3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:46 PM   #2
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Falcon, I’ve had the same mindset for quite some time and have voiced my concerns on reviews of Amps. They have no way to screen out the undesirables and the unwanted attention of uncle Leo. In my opinion, there shouldn’t even be a review written on one, nor any specific discussions in the private areas. IMHO, all intel should be shared via pm with trusted members.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:45 PM   #3
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Totally agree... pm me for details if ur looking.
clitlicker7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 10:45 AM   #4
Falconbravehawk3
Premium Access

Default think about it this way.

if i were LEO, I'd set up a AMP review site so that I could figure out what places to target
Old 07-18-2018, 11:13 AM   #5
FBrub21
Registered Member

If I were LEO I might concentrate on real crimes and leave the rub and tug crowd alone.
FBrub21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:47 AM   #6
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBrub21 View Post
If I were LEO I might concentrate on real crimes and leave the rub and tug crowd alone.
Agreed. Making someone cum for a donation is HARDLY the worst thing you can do to someone. Comedian George Carlin said it best in one of his skits. lol
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:18 PM   #7
Falconbravehawk3
Premium Access

toushet! i'm making a point however.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women