Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #31
The Slut
Valued Poster

[Masks can be hot. Just the thought of limiting vision, or adding anonymity can add to the excitement. These pictures of masks are outstanding my complements to the photographers and more so to the beautiful subjects.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #32
texasvisitor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013 View Post
I have a client who I still haven't seen. He let's himself in and I wait for him, usually kneeling, naked apart from a blindfold. He drives me crazy! I love wearing blindfolds, but he is the only client I have never 'seen'.
That is soooo hot! I love the idea of a 3some with one person blindfolded so they don't know who is doing what to them. Naked and kneeling blindfolded certainly paints an interesting picture as well.
texasvisitor is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #33
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

texasvisitor: Tried that. Great fun! My ATF approached another provider/friend and asked if she'd be interested in a 3-sum where she (the other lady) would remain blindfolded the entire time. Highly charged and intense time. We both took turns with her and she actually kept the blindfold on the whole time. Also told her that speaking was not permissible. She had a spanking fetish which made it all the more interesting.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:17 PM   #34
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love masquerade masks esp the really colorful ones!! I have a picture I will find and upload later ..
Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #35
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
...There's something about the anonymity of it all. Walking into a room and seeing a provider waiting for me whilst wearing a mask. She can see who I am, but I wouldn't be able to recognize her....adds a lot of intensity, especially first time meetings.

You're right...blindfolds are a submissive thing. Blindfolds on first dates I've only tried a couple of times....both went spectacularly well. In one instance, one lady waited for me in bed wearing one (she was quite brave) and "squirted" for the first time in years it was so intense for her. We both loved the experience and plan to play it out again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013 View Post
I have a client who I still haven't seen. He let's himself in and I wait for him, usually kneeling, naked apart from a blindfold. He drives me crazy! I love wearing blindfolds, but he is the only client I have never 'seen'.
Quote:
badbadgirl: I have a lady here who has not seen me yet either. ...

I instructed her to lie on the bed blindfolded with legs open. She left the door unlocked. She heard me walk in and I showered off while looking at her lying on the bed. She knew I was watching. ...
We meet infrequently to play out this scene with a few variations. Infrequent so that the "stranger" element remains fresh and exciting every time. I knew I was on the right track when she told me she tells her provider friends about it.......
yep, a blindfold is much different than a mask. the former about deprivation. the latter about anonymity. both are deliteful!!

years ago, i met Doll, a provider who was very submissive. after several months, she asked if i wanted to meet her sub friend Lilly. she said i could use her in anyway i wanted, except anal. Doll vouched for me and Lilly agreed. i was to call her when i got to the hotel. I asked Doll if i could have Lilly do specific things for me and she said Lilly was a good sub and would do as i asked.

when i arrived at her hotel, i called her and told her to be naked on her knees facing away from the door, be blindfolded, and leave the door unlocked.

being the good sub that she was, she did all that - i walked in to admire her nakedness from behind as i locked the door. i did talk w/ her and told her she was there expressly for my own delites. what followed was 85 mins of oral, sensual, sexual, and deliteful pleasures and orgasms, mainly for me, but i let her have an orgasm or two. i never told her what i was planning on doing next, i just told her to do what i wanted.

after i was thru and showered, we sat on the couch in the room and had her snuggle up against me - i complimented her on her subness and all the delites she just gave me. she asked if she could take the blindfold off and i told her NO! i told her she would be able to see me in another week and find out then. she agreed, but a few minutes later, i relented and let her take it off and see me just before i left the room.

i met her several more times over the next few years and she often would waiting for me naked, in a bustier or in stockings but always blindfolded, facing away from when when i got in. each time, i would command her to remove my pants and take lil delites into her mouth for quite a while before we started more delites.

several times, i would put earplugs in her ears to do even more sensory deprivation.
several times, i would tie her legs and arms to a table's legs. or tie her to a bed.
then use her for my pleasure. she was a very very deliteful and obedient submissive!!
occassionally, i would let her dominate me for the 30 mins or so of our encounters. tho not as obedient as her, i enjoyed that activity as well.

i've blindfolded many other provider subs and a few non-submissive providers.
but i sure wish i could meet another provider sub like Lilly or Doll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasvisitor View Post
That is soooo hot! I love the idea of a 3some with one person blindfolded so they don't know who is doing what to them. Naked and kneeling blindfolded certainly paints an interesting picture as well.
i did several threesomes w/ Lilly and Doll - blindfolding and restraining one while the other woman and i used and directed her.
one time, i let them blindfold and restrain me. tho is was deliteful, i was not a very good submissive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeedracer View Post
i never thought of masks as being erotic until i visited Venice, and after walking through shop after shop of some of the most gorgeous pieces of work i've ever seen, they're now my favorite. ...

every time i see this pic, i melt
that is a great mask!!! and a great looking woman.
imagine finding her like that as you open the door to her boudoir!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
A yard of nice lace can be purchased at any fabric store and it serves as a decent mask -- easy to see-through for the wearer, too. Hoods seem to be another fetish all together. Beyond making things feel anonymous, hoods are more about stripping identity. The wearer gets to experience extreme sensory deprivation and the non-wearer is more able to dehumanize their partner -- makes a person a set of fuck-holes/stick and less of a person.
now that's a great idea - lace or something knitted or crocheted to partially deprive her of sight. plus, i can imagine that the feeling of lace on her face is sublime.
i'll ask one of my fav slightly sub providers to pick some up for our next encounter.

kinda like what i just found in the Beautiful BDSM photos thread.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=123

Quote:
one of the hoods that Lilly had was shaped similarly to this - but it covered all of her head and face and just left access to her mouth.
i would blindfold her, put that on her and then make her fellate me for a long time! talk about face fucking!
when i get to my stash of photos, i'll post an image of her wearing it.

also found this in the BDSM photos thread - deliteful!!!! oh, and the bed's pretty nice too. :^)
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=127
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #36
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
texasvisitor: Tried that. Great fun! My ATF approached another provider/friend and asked if she'd be interested in a 3-sum where she (the other lady) would remain blindfolded the entire time. Highly charged and intense time. We both took turns with her and she actually kept the blindfold on the whole time. Also told her that speaking was not permissible. She had a spanking fetish which made it all the more interesting.
zhivago, yep, that sounds similar to the threesomes when i've used a blindfold on one or both of the women.

wrt the speaking order: that's where i failed as a "submissive".
but still a delitefully erotic time!
Old 08-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #37
Sexy Katrina
Katrina Jayde

User ID: 183354
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sexy Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #38
speeedracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeedracer View Post
several people have commented on this gorgeous pic, and it seems like not may people know she's a provider here on eccie.
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=183475

/not advertising for her, just putting it out there
speeedracer is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #39
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Default just the mouth, please!

i've attached three photos about scenes i described in a previous post.

attachment 1: the mask with just her mouth showing [1 yr after initial visit]
attachment 2: her tied to a table waiting for me to pleasure myself [2 yrs after initial visit]
and bonus attachment 3: the second time i blindfolded her [1 month after initial visit]

mods, if any are too explicit, just delete the attachment.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:17 AM   #40
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Now I want a mask. My want list is getting longer and longer.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:40 AM   #41
SoCalSissySub
Registered Member

Interesting thread. Personally my favourite kind of mask to wear would be something humiliating like a pig. Never experimented with blindfolds, that would definitely be something cool to try though.
SoCalSissySub is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:44 AM   #42
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457
Default You should check out Amazon.com

If you are looking for a pig mask then I am sure you should find it on Amazon. Masks are fun but they can get expensive.

I think it would be sexy to have a masquerade party with a hint of BDSM in the mix. Hmm some day I would like to host one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSissySub View Post
Interesting thread. Personally my favourite kind of mask to wear would be something humiliating like a pig. Never experimented with blindfolds, that would definitely be something cool to try though.
Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #43
The Slut
Valued Poster

The mask with just one hole for her mouth is very hot. Gotta try that soon.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #44
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Slut: The mask with the hole works OK, but in our experience, the mask can move around while face fucking and can sometimes partially cover the mouth and get in the way. Also inhibits a good drool. But that is a very minor concern. The mouth hole looks VERY sexy. We have been looking for something that covers the face from the nose up, but leaves the mouth and chin uncovered, like the latex pic I posted above.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 01:23 PM   #45
The Slut
Valued Poster

I have purchased a leather mask that covers the head, face and nose with a removable piece to block the wearers vision if that is desired. I think I bought it at the leather masters store in Dallas. It sounds like what you are looking for.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women