Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Do you like role play? Why?

1. Do you like role play?
2. If yes, is it more about the costumes/activities, or is it more about actually inhabiting a role different from your day-to-day life and enjoying the theatrics? Or is it something else? Or do you even know?
3. What are your favorite role plays?
4. What ladies groove on role play? What ladies do guys on here recommend for this type of activity?

I have known for some time that Paulina Payne could have written the book on sensual domination and role play. I have learned quite recently that Yummy Marie is a novice at BDSM and role play, but with incredible instincts and enthusiasm for it.

I'll go first:

1. I LOVE role play, mostly in D/s mode with me as the sub.
2. The costumes can be great fun, and the activities, especially the "taboo" ones, can be very physically stimulating. But for me, the thing I find most exciting is playing a role opposite or oblique to my normal one, and learning something about myself or others in the process. It can feel VERY real to me.
3. I have tried a number of role plays over the years, but my 2 current favorites are:
a. Widower who always harbored BDSM fantasies, but wife wasn't interested. Younger (but mature) coworker invites him to lunch and subsequently back to her apartment. They begin to make out when she whispers in his ear that she likes him, but she is sexually dominant. Her instincts tell her he'd like to be submissive to a dominant woman. If she is right, and if he wants to proceed further, he has to agree to do whatever she tells him in the bedroom, but that if he does, she will expand his horizons and teach him an expanded definition of pleasure.
b. Guy has a bisexual female friend who has not been a lover. One day she tells him he is a good guy, but he just doesn't understand how women tick and to what degree he as a male is advantaged in society. He takes her seriously, but says how can he learn? She says she will help him if he is willing to take on a female role in private with her. It will include a willingness to submit to whatever she asks of him, including wearing stockings and lingerie in the bedroom with her, and stockings and panties under his work clothes. He'll need to agree to have her use a strap-on on him so that he understands what it is like to be the receptive one sexually. He will learn to be her Lesbian lover and learn to love her as a woman truly wants to be loved. And she will play with his pain/pleasure boundary so that he can learn to perceive increasingly intense sensations as pleasure, a metaphor for achieving success by the female characteristic of adapting rather than the usual male characteristic of opposing. Etc., etc.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Yes-- who doesn't like role playing?

I enjoy role play because it allows one to escape from the routine that sex can become. It adds some mystery and spice into the equation b/c it is more spontaneous, yet with some structure. I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but I think the setting allows both parties to go beyond normal sexual routines and "act" instead of fall into the rut of obligatory nature of what happens on a date.

I've done the boss/secretary role play as well as the movie producer/actress audition fantasy. Both times I was in the more dominant role. I also discussed doing a rape/forced sex fantasy with a provider, but we never were able to make the timing work on that. To pull that one off, you really need a partner you can trust (on both sides).

A role play that I want to try at some point is the sex slave/princess fantasy. This one can be played out as MF or MFF. In a MF scenario, the princess is already "sexually aware/experienced" and she "buys" me for her pleasure. I'm her slave, and she can have her way with me. In the MFF version, the princess is not sexually aware/experienced. The other female is her governess. The governess uses me to demonstrate to the princess all aspects of sexuality. The governess first has me perform on her while the princess observes. Then, the princess tries to duplicate with me.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:16 PM   #3
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Role play is great because, to paraphrase the immortal Yogi Berra on baseball, "90% of this game is half mental." ANYTHING that gets you [and ideally her] into a scene is worthwhile.

To me this aspect is way more important than any physical aspect. To illustrate, on average I've had MUCH better times with women way over my ideal body weight who were just total s***s than with hotties who gave off the attitude of either "Damn you're lucky to be with me" or "Our time is up in 23.4 minutes, so suck my perfect tits."
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #4
Buddy G
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
Role play is great because, to paraphrase the immortal Yogi Berra on baseball, "90% of this game is half mental." ANYTHING that gets you [and ideally her] into a scene is worthwhile.

To me this aspect is way more important than any physical aspect. To illustrate, on average I've had MUCH better times with women way over my ideal body weight who were just total s***s than with hotties who gave off the attitude of either "Damn you're lucky to be with me" or "Our time is up in 23.4 minutes, so suck my perfect tits."

You really nailed it about chicks who aren't 9s/10s being more fun. Super hot chicks are so entitled by the world that they dont have to do anything but the minimum in life to get by. Chicks who don't have the world handed to them actually give a shit about having a good experience and being a good partner. It's rare to find a hooker who is a 9/10 but actually cool and fun.....

For me, my favorite is missionary with the lights off for procreation only.
Buddy G is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #5
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE role-play... In fact I just got done with a naughty P/A-Boss role play sesh
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #6
ALEXIS AND GINGER
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39997
My ECCIE Reviews

First off to SPICE IS NICE wow ! I originally clicked on the thread to just see what it says as I have a huge interest in role play. You really went above and beyond the norm that most people usually think of. You totally make my panties wet when you said the dominant woman bit- made me think of Demi Moore in Disclosure. I so wanted to be Michael Douglas, but I wouldn't have ran off like a little bitch lol. The part about the business man really got me too. I live minutes away from Downtown Dallas and see lots of business men. Now I will be thinking of this fantasy role play discussion quite often in my work.
ALEXIS AND GINGER is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #7
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Thank you Gingerbread Girl. I live to make my partner's (even virtual partners) panties wet. So I couldn't tell for sure from your note whether you prefer the D or s role?
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #8
ALEXIS AND GINGER
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39997
My ECCIE Reviews
Default well actually Im quite submissive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spice-is-nice View Post
Thank you Gingerbread Girl. I live to make my partner's (even virtual partners) panties wet. So I couldn't tell for sure from your note whether you prefer the D or s role?
Alexis is way more dominant than I am. I am actually a switch cuz I can go either way depending on how strong willed my partner is. If you notice in our pictures... shes usually on top.
ALEXIS AND GINGER is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #9
Kloie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87796
My ECCIE Reviews

I love to role play! I love costumes and variety in where we do it. My ATF was in a shower stall at a hardware store!!! That was awesome. Somebody spice things up for me! Spice is nice needs to come over!!!
Kloie is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #10
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Spice-is-nice,

I love roleplaying and I especially enjoy the costume/special dress for the occasion. I remember an especially well written review of yours in Another Realm along the lines of your (b) roleplay type. Thank You, sir.

Believe it or not, I'd love to try the (b) type roleplay you mention but where o where to find a provider for that? Hint Hint Ladies!

In the DFW area, Jade Nicole has gone above n beyond in preparation and carrying out a wonderful roleplay for me and, if you read her reviews, for others as well.
JohnJohn is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:35 AM   #11
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

My Sugar Baby and I do both

Rape, S and D role, School girl (She is a school girl lol) She has come in my office to deliver my lunch one time at lunch. All kinds of things.

Its fun.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:37 PM   #12
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I like it because it is fun and different. It also forces everyone to be mentally engaged, instead of just going through the motions. And if she's just going through the motions, it ain't gonna happen.
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #13
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Spice my friend you're a wild one!
Props to ya for living your dreams out!

Role play is alot of fun, personally i like to play a dom figure. For example the guy who comes around and bangs the fuck out of Valerie and her husband knows but what can he do!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:20 PM   #14
LeilaBanks
Exotic Pleasure Barbie

User ID: 141923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love role playing. It is erotic & stimulating from the costumes to actually acting out certain fantasies that you thought could only happen in the movies or in your dreams. I enjoy varies role playing from sexy secretary to a Gothic Goddess.
LeilaBanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #15
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I immediately got hard reading the 2 role play fantasies of spice-is-nice. I would love to do either or both. Actually, I would love a lot of different role plays in which I was dominated.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women