Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #151
leilover
Account Disabled

User ID: 38841
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Please, DO NOT contact me for MMF session!!

I have noticed bunch time wasters contacted me about MMF session!!
I made arrangement with my sub and last minute they always chickend out!
My time is very improtant to me as much as yours..
leilover is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #152
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I did it in Vegas once with a friend of mine. The girl was a total freak. She even did a double anal. Must have gone thru 2 dozen covers that day. Lotta fun
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #153
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcorvette View Post
So my biggest fantasy is to find a woman who can play a dominant mistress role. I would love to meet her first to try out CBT such as ruined orgasms, forced self cum eating, forced dato/daty, and other huniliation in front of other women like her friends. and after a few sessions bring in another slave for me to perform forced oral on. Any ladies in the dfw area into this?
Ms. Athena is your girl.
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:06 PM   #154
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Had my first MFM a couple of nights ago. Not in the hobby but rather a husband/wife CL hookup. The guy had erection problems due to an accident. We started with him going down on her while she blew me. Progressed to me pounding her in every position conceivable. He participated where he could by caressing, kissing, breast play on her. Never laid a hand on me nor me him.

Afterwards when he was walking me out the door he confides that they talked while I showered. They want a repeat and claims I gave her 5 Os. All I can say is she must come rather easily because I know I'm not that good.
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #155
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Tough to arrange in the hobby, the monetary aspect of it can be an issue. The person's involved need to know exactly what they are going to get. Putting 2 strangers together to partake in something like this isn't exactly easy, everyone has to be comfortable and know the boundaries if any.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:44 PM   #156
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
Tough to arrange in the hobby, the monetary aspect of it can be an issue. The person's involved need to know exactly what they are going to get. Putting 2 strangers together to partake in something like this isn't exactly easy, everyone has to be comfortable and know the boundaries if any.

good points...that is where researching for reviews on these type dates comes in

I have a guy ready for play in the mfm and mmf scenerios....I do not charge any extra for the client......and in fact they include a little extra time for play!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #157
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

I got a little behind in keeping up with this thread...er no pun intended ....butt seriously not intended to repeat something that has already been asked....

A couple of Q's:

Does MFM and MMF mean some thing different?

I have thought about trying this from time to time but am curious if it is similar to doubles for me where it is not so great to me personally unless the ladies are into each other too....

For the ladies, is it more hot for you if the 2 men engage with each other or is it more hot for you to be getting double attention on you?
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #158
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is both HOT!

I do more mmf than mfm

{mmf is where the guys interact with each other.....my guys partake in snowballs/bls/and the gamit of fun EXCEPT intercourse}

Last time in dallas...I was horny for two weeks after a HOT mmf!
Old 03-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #159
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy a MFM session. I get hotter and more into it. It nice to have to guys at one time.... I have done more MFM in my civie life. Sharing can be nice....
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:26 PM   #160
Dakota123
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140333
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have thought that it would be hot to be pleasured by 2 men at the same time..... It is just an amazing fantasy that I have.... I dont know how I would feel about them interacting.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post
I got a little behind in keeping up with this thread...er no pun intended ....butt seriously not intended to repeat something that has already been asked....

A couple of Q's:

Does MFM and MMF mean some thing different?

I have thought about trying this from time to time but am curious if it is similar to doubles for me where it is not so great to me personally unless the ladies are into each other too....

For the ladies, is it more hot for you if the 2 men engage with each other or is it more hot for you to be getting double attention on you?
Dakota123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:45 AM   #161
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Dallas - Thanks for clarity on the MMF & MFM ...(it seems obvious now but had to ask 'cause you know what assuming gets ya'!)

I think I would have to ease into the MMF from a few good MFM's then - I really love having a lady get all she wants an more , maybe with another male partner that is also into insuring she is pleasured to eh max would be a totally hot!

Dallas, I bet you could get me to snowball if you started it with me then to the other guy .... i've not done snowballing fully but have enjoyed serious DFK after being drained and swallowed - that was hot !

Truly Passion- Thanks for sharing, it seems to me if the woman is very into it - it would be hot to me. Sounds like your civie life is very fun!

Ms Dakota, sounds like we in a similar camp - it is a hot fantasy for me to think about sharing a woman and teaming up to pleasure her. Not sure how I am on the interaction either (thus my comment that I think Dallas can lead me there ..lol) but I can pretty easily see how tongues might interact while kissing or I could easily see me taking your hand and helping you stroke him....I am sure quite tame for some in this realm , but I guess we all start somewhere....

I appreciate the thoughts on this topic , has gotten me thinking and fantasizing more openly....

mm
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #162
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I've oft wondered what a good MFM might be like with a really hot looking TS as the 2nd M.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:58 PM   #163
fusingmetal1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I've done several MFMs and they were a a lot of fun. Did a MMF once with a provider down here and it was great too, a bit uneasy at first but once things got going everything just fell into place and we were all very satisfied.
fusingmetal1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #164
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

As an SA guy, Willen (as it were) to work with an [admittedly controversial] local provider who sought to do a MFM, I can tell you that she told me a few guys expressed interest and all backed out when push came to shove (as it were.)

Just sayin'.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:31 AM   #165
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Everytime I visit San Antonio,I get at least ONE mmf session......willen,you game baby?? lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women