Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
julesmilano
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 7313
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default House: "She's faking. The Cat told Me."

Here Kitty
Attachment 6013

I'm very lucky to be blessed with an ability to tap into an orgasm with very little effort. But for those who have difficulty achieving an orgasm, what's so bad about faking it?

Why do women fake orgasms? Women, don't always experience orgasms with sex, sometimes due to Anorgasmia (inability to achieve an orgasm) but men may be disappointed if she doesn't have one. Faking an orgasm makes the guy feel he's done a good job as a lover, and also allows the activity to come to an end, which can be particularly useful with a partner determined to prove his manly prowess.

I may not be a great actress but I’ve become the greatest at screen orgasms. Ten seconds of heavy breathing, roll your head from side to side, simulate a slight asthma attack and die a little. - Candice Bergen

So, what about guys who fake it? Aren't men always able to have an orgasm? After all, the single most common sexual dysfunction among men is that they come too quickly, with anywhere from 10-30% of men reporting premature or rapid ejaculation in various studies. Yet not all men are alike, and some men may actually be unable to reach "The Firework Ending". Ever.

There can be a number of reasons why men may have a difficult time achieving an orgasm during intercourse. Medications, particularly the SSRI antidepressants, are the most common cause. Neurological conditions and diabetes can contribute, by decreasing genital sensation. And sometimes it's psychological.

Sometimes techniques of achieving orgasm during masturbation as a young developing man are movements unrelated to intercourse (e.g. lying prone and rubbing body against the bed) causing a man to have trouble neurologically orgasiming during normal methods of stimulation.

In either case, if you can't have an orgasm, at least faking orgasms to make your partner feel great about their sex life, and their lovemaking skills can have ego boosting psychological benefits. And who couldn't use an ego boost right now?
julesmilano is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
JustinCase
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by julesmilano View Post
I'm very lucky to be blessed with an ability to tap into an orgasm with very little effort. But for those who have difficulty achieving an orgasm, what's so bad about faking it?

Why do women fake orgasms? Women, don't always experience orgasms with sex, sometimes due to Anorgasmia (inability to achieve an orgasm) but men may be disappointed if she doesn't have one. Faking an orgasm makes the guy feel he's done a good job as a lover, and also allows the activity to come to an end, which can be particularly useful with a partner determined to prove his manly prowess.
I support the thesis of this post (Faking an orgasm makes the guy feel he's done a good job as a lover). In fact, there was a line on "Two and a half men" last week that I liked: "The size of my male ego is directly proportional to the number of times I make you cum" (or something to that effect).

However, the issue is "Can she convincingly fake it?" to which I would have to answer "No", Meg Ryan notwithstanding. Now I understand that the female orgasm can come in many flavors, some subtle, some, well, not so subtle. Speaking for myself, I need to be witness to those not so subtle Os in order for my male ego to grow. Therein lies the problem with faking these because these are fundamentally associated with uncontrollable physiological phenomena which, IMHO, cannot be faked.

As an aside, if you ever get to Denver Jules, call me.
JustinCase is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women