Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2022, 05:52 PM   #1
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Summertime in the Garden

I have a small veggie garden. Just picked my first 2 cucumbers. I notice myself getting aroused when handling them, fondling them, wondering how they'd feel inside of me. Happened last year too. Some are quite large and it's oh so tempting. The different shapes & oddities I find appealing. Anyone ever dabble with cucumbers?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 06:05 AM   #2
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

I have a small garden, growing your own vegetables does bring immense satisfaction.
Not cucumbers but I did pleasure an ex lady friend of mine with some crooked neck squash. She didn't seem to enjoy it but went along for my sake, she wouldn't let me move up to the Eggplant.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 10:19 PM   #3
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz View Post
I have a small garden, growing your own vegetables does bring immense satisfaction.
Not cucumbers but I did pleasure an ex lady friend of mine with some crooked neck squash. She didn't seem to enjoy it but went along for my sake, she wouldn't let me move up to the Eggplant.
I'm growing eggplant for the 1st time. I'll let you know how they make me feel.
Old 07-23-2022, 02:21 PM   #4
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Brother Hezekiah said he would be willing to hook you up with a few of these he uses for the horse exams if ya need some
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg CEBE62EC-4F14-4909-BF79-FE6B2BE49BC5.jpeg (21.8 KB, 371 views)
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 05:57 PM   #5
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
I'm growing eggplant for the 1st time. I'll let you know how they make me feel.
Working in my garden for the 1st time in awhile. Sun's been too hot. Eggplants aren't doing well. My tomatoes overtook the garden & blocked the sun. I have about 5 or 6 eggplants, but they're small. Hopefully they'll grow some since I've cleared things out. More cucumbers though. Enticing & tempting.
Old 07-25-2022, 10:40 PM   #6
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

No but my second ex husband that was very kinky once microwaved one and begged me to shove it up his ass
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 10:41 PM   #7
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

��
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 05:02 AM   #8
zoozang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Put them in the fridge get them good and cold then shove one in your pussy. You will love the feeling. I shove one in my ass and just leave in there for a bit feels wonderful and makes me cum every time!
zoozang is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 08:22 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

woohoo Papa youre one of my fave irty sluts
i miss you!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 09:04 PM   #10
Badboy_71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Working in my garden for the 1st time in awhile. Sun's been too hot. Eggplants aren't doing well. My tomatoes overtook the garden & blocked the sun. I have about 5 or 6 eggplants, but they're small. Hopefully they'll grow some since I've cleared things out. More cucumbers though. Enticing & tempting.
Haven't had much luck growing cukes, but what I know is to remove the spikes before your wetness overwhelms your desire to partake the vegetable in a manner other than oral...
Other than that, I have seen a few pics online and remember a story in the Forum section where a woman put on cycling shorts to keep it inside.

As for tomatoes, we have this guy in Kansas City nicknamed The Tomato Whisperer. No shit, this guy is amazing with gardening, and he can probably answer any gardening dilemma you have.
I remember watching a video where he recommended cutting your beefsteak tomatoes branches so you had one strong stem, as the point is to have big fruit, not big plants. That might help you with your eggplants next season.

Of course, this is advice from someone who planted 16 tomato plants, and most of them are dead. Been a busy summer!

Good luck with the cucumbers. A good wash and a buffing with a towel should prepare you well. I hear a vibrator can make the experience something, well, more...
And who knows? Maybe a friend would want your slightly used vegetables at a premium???
Badboy_71 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 02:49 PM   #11
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy_71 View Post
Haven't had much luck growing cukes, but what I know is to remove the spikes before your wetness overwhelms your desire to partake the vegetable in a manner other than oral...
Other than that, I have seen a few pics online and remember a story in the Forum section where a woman put on cycling shorts to keep it inside.

As for tomatoes, we have this guy in Kansas City nicknamed The Tomato Whisperer. No shit, this guy is amazing with gardening, and he can probably answer any gardening dilemma you have.
I remember watching a video where he recommended cutting your beefsteak tomatoes branches so you had one strong stem, as the point is to have big fruit, not big plants. That might help you with your eggplants next season.

Of course, this is advice from someone who planted 16 tomato plants, and most of them are dead. Been a busy summer!

Good luck with the cucumbers. A good wash and a buffing with a towel should prepare you well. I hear a vibrator can make the experience something, well, more...
And who knows? Maybe a friend would want your slightly used vegetables at a premium???
Thanks. Yep, I can feel the spikes on the cukes when I pick them. This was my 1st time with beefsteaks. Got a great harvest, but didn't know the plants grew so large. I'll keep that in mind. Still haven't tried a cuke, but looking at them & handling them gives me chills. Now I want to go back to the garden & play/fantasize.
Old 09-01-2022, 02:50 PM   #12
papadee
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
woohoo Papa youre one of my fave irty sluts
i miss you!!!
Miss you too Dallas. I keep thinking to DM you. We need to plan something soon.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women