Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2015, 11:07 AM   #16
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I don't agree with that. I think it brings attention to problems that should not be problems. Believe it or not, it may actually alleviate certain issues that tend to get outta hand.

But yes, I agree with Crashkopf.
Bitching about a problem doesn't bring attention to it, it brings attention to yourself. There are other ways to discuss issues that need attention.

edit: Semantics to some, though, as any discussion would probably equate to bitching.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:07 AM   #17
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
I think rant threads do more to harm business than calling out a no show. ijs
Very true.
Even calling out a NCNS can be done respectfully if you stick to the facts instead of attacking the person directly.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:48 AM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I wonder how many late cancellations are "cold feet" disguises? that is, the guy decided he made a wrong choice, made an excuse, and will never consider seeing her in the future?

for those that are, is it better to say upfront "sorry, I made a wrong decision, just letting you know", or just cancel and never contact the provider again? if I was a provider, and was canceled, I would expect the Hobbyist to try again soon..

and if she tells the guy "hey, you canceled once, you're now on a short leash (or similar wording)", and he never contacts her again.. she wouldn't know that it never made any difference..

I imagine most ladies would say they want the cold truth, to be told the Hobbyist intends to never see her.. period.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 12:16 PM   #19
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Bitching about a problem doesn't bring attention to it, it brings attention to yourself. There are other ways to discuss issues that need attention.

edit: Semantics to some, though, as any discussion would probably equate to bitching.
Semantics is correct. Sometimes it doesn't matter how lightly you tread, how sweet you sound, or anything else. There are those that will blow things outta proportion and it matters not how professionally you approach the subject needing to be brought to the forefront. Mayhap, they are guilty of a topic at hand. So, no......bringing a "problem" to others attention is not necessarily just griping about it, even if others try to make that the issue. Some of us already know others are gonna be....."snarky" and make it out to be something it was not intended to be.

We gotta do, what we gotta do in order to keep our individual biz's on track and maybe even help others while doing so.....ya know? We simply can not please all the people all the time in order to get that done. So, just because a lady says, dang, what's up with no one screening or returning requests for refs, doesn't mean she is a gripey or even an unhappy demanding ho. It might mean....If I am continuing to have a problem, I know others must be experiencing it, but I don't see it being addressed. Deep sigh and with all the courage she can muster......plop! Out comes an issue that others are gonna attack, no matter how legitimate or serious the issue actually is.

It is what it is and until you've walked a mile.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I wonder how many late cancellations are "cold feet" disguises? that is, the guy decided he made a wrong choice, made an excuse, and will never consider seeing her in the future?

for those that are, is it better to say upfront "sorry, I made a wrong decision, just letting you know", or just cancel and never contact the provider again? if I was a provider, and was canceled, I would expect the Hobbyist to try again soon..

and if she tells the guy "hey, you canceled once, you're now on a short leash (or similar wording)", and he never contacts her again.. she wouldn't know that it never made any difference..

I imagine most ladies would say they want the cold truth, to be told the Hobbyist intends to never see her.. period.
I don't expect anything from anyone, other than a little common courtesy. Gents and ladies make mistakes in the biz, get cold feet, or whatever you wanna call it. And so what if it doesn't make a difference in that manner, it certainly will make a difference if he tries to schedule again and cancels. Again, it has to do with common courtesy. And no, the cold truth is none of my business, unless you care to share. No need to make excuses or give me reasons, I'm a big girl and once again just a little common courtesy is all that is necessary. It's not like we have binding contracts or we're your wives or gf's. Your business is your business, just as our business is ours. Other ladies may feel differently.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:51 PM   #20
sammybbw
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 302259
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, to all.

Complaining, bitching, bringing attention. I have no regrets speaking my mind whether it hurts or helps my business.

As for an online appearance,
that's where it ends.

I'm not going to have a client over and be all whinny complain or bring up these topics. lol. come on now. ladies and gents.
You don't shit where you eat and I eat at home.
Not online. So, I was just wondering if any other providers have the same problem.

I mean really, what are these forums for??

They're for topics on this hobby.
everyone is entitled to an opinion but if my opinion offends anyone we're saving time right now by bringing attention to it.
I'm not the provider for you.
goodness. Have a nice day smile, then open wide for a fat cock.
stay tuned for another round of opinions.
coming soon. lol
sammybbw is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 11:59 PM   #21
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

"seems like all I ever do is bitch in these forums."
simple, then dont bitch!

if you see a problem, then raise it and either state how you are gonna solve it or ask for help solving it.

if you wanna state an opinion, then do so and back it up w/ solid arguments/thoughts. you can then ask if others have the same opinion/feeling.

one of the things that bugs me most is when people bitch and end it there. that can indicate they dont know how to go about solving a problem. that can mean they either dont know how to or dont care to know how to.

see a problem? fix it or ask how to.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 03:26 AM   #22
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I'm pretty certain everyone shares the same opinion on this subject. Kind of a dumbass threat actually. Lets see a raise of hands of those in favor of no shows......Thought so!!
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:10 AM   #23
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmiwad View Post
I'm pretty certain everyone shares the same opinion on this subject. Kind of a dumbass threat actually. Lets see a raise of hands of those in favor of no shows......Thought so!!

Mama always said, "It takes someone more refined to be able to judge what is "classy" and what is not." Thanks for giving it to us straight! You're one of them there "gems", ain't ya?

Edit: quick question

When ya visit a lady and she pulls out a rather thick 10" dildo and goes to shove it up your bum and that's not necessaily your thing.....Are ya gonna lay there and take it, or are ya gonna say, "Hold 'em Tonto!" And if it continues to happen every time you visit a lady, how are you gonna address the issue? Lay down and just accept that's the way it's gonna be? If so, you may be a .......
Old 08-06-2015, 11:05 AM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post

When ya visit a lady and she pulls out a rather thick 10" dildo and goes to shove it up your bum and that's not necessaily your thing.....Are ya gonna lay there and take it, or are ya gonna say, "Hold 'em Tonto!"
I would say "I'll take your 10" dildo up my ass, if you'll take my 2.5" love machine up yours"..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:38 AM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I would say "I'll take your 10" dildo up my ass, if you'll take my 2.5" love machine up yours"..
For me.....no deal! LOL

But hey, thanks for playing!
Old 08-12-2015, 06:54 PM   #26
sammybbw
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 302259
My ECCIE Reviews
Default yep

Can't agree more chung

Quote:

sammybbw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women