Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > The Sandbox - Panhandle
The Sandbox - Panhandle The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Can we HAVE one too!!

Hey ladies...Just a quick question..

Since some of these guys reviews us and our bodies and services..and some are polite and are honest,yet Ive noticed around the entire nation that some just leave anything for credit..Think we should be able to do the same in our own style review board??..

I have had a couple guys this week..their stuff was exxxtremely small, didnt work or had an odear! One was extremely rude and unprofessional the others house was in sad sad shape on the inside..and dogs ran around the whole time..

Manners were horrible and because I do like to recieve as well as give lets just say Damnit I am still looking!

So what can we have or do to be fair and tell other ladies of the gents just as the do us...
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

We'll I think that is what references are for. Most guys that hobby are keen on keeping good reliable references so we can see any lady we choose. This rule doesn't apply to the newbie. Sorry that you had some bad experiances, they do give the rest of us a bad name. I would suggest to screen better but then YMMV with each encounter.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
Hey ladies...Just a quick question..

Since some of these guys reviews us and our bodies and services..and some are polite and are honest,yet Ive noticed around the entire nation that some just leave anything for credit..Think we should be able to do the same in our own style review board??..

I have had a couple guys this week..their stuff was exxxtremely small, didnt work or had an odear! One was extremely rude and unprofessional the others house was in sad sad shape on the inside..and dogs ran around the whole time..

Manners were horrible and because I do like to recieve as well as give lets just say Damnit I am still looking!

So what can we have or do to be fair and tell other ladies of the gents just as the do us...
I agree 100% we should have a review board for the ladies, some men think its o.k. to judge you in every aspect, no one woman or man is perfect. Maybe in the LADIES ROS we should tell the size of the tool or even if it works! BTW, rabbit I dont think this should be limited to guys without refs. Some well know reviewers may be included, when a gal gives a ref. she does not say his bathroom was gross so, you might want to bring wet naps!
Macie Madrid is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

We'll I think you ladies should be allowed to comment on your own review but I understand why they don't allow it, too much drama. Myself I wouldn't be afraid to have a provider review me, I treat the ladies I see with respect but I can see why most men don't. After all we hobbist are the customer. A review is like a review for a movie. We all have different taste and that effects what we like and dislike. It would be almost like the movie theatre reviewing its customer. For the ladies that is why I think references work best. If a guy treated a lady wrong I'm sure she wouldn't give him a good reference if another provider inquired about him. Some guys might not care about there character but I do. I think I would have enough good references to see just about anybody I choose. As far as details of the reference that is up to you ladies but just as reviews go YMMV.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
chrissy
Simply Irish

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
We'll I think that is what references are for. Most guys that hobby are keen on keeping good reliable references so we can see any lady we choose. This rule doesn't apply to the newbie. Sorry that you had some bad experiances, they do give the rest of us a bad name. I would suggest to screen better but then YMMV with each encounter.
I agree with the references but face it guys when a new provider pops up in town, some local girls arent very accepting and happy about it..but are great pretenders to some regulars that may ask.. I have recieved everything from fake phone threats to attempted dry runs when I do decide to work..I have had some of the most horrid troubles getting references from ladies this tour..Just as I have encountered and partied with some that are great giving refs..Though its hard I agree screen carefully and yes ymmv and I have actually benfited more leaving a few providers alone and just going on my own instinct and not bothering with the refs from them.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #6
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Yeah I can see that being a problem. I would think that if said provider isn't giving the references that is required then the hobbist who put her down should be notified. I know some of the ladies don't like it when some of the traveling ladies come into town but I think commen coutresty is in order.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #7
Biggreentractor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

who's paying who here? Im pretty sure that if I looked like Brad Pitt with a 10" tool I would have no need for membership here. Now unclean is one thing but a limp little willie, I mean Shut the fuck up or get a job at walmart. You are what you are. as are we.
Biggreentractor is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:19 AM   #8
Dragon7769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I have no problem with a provider reviewing me, but I can see where it could go bad in a lot of ways. Plus one of the most important things in this hobby is being discret and reviewing the hobbiest is not very discret.
Dragon7769 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:52 AM   #9
guest111111
Ambassador

Ladies, keep in mind you do hav eth at ability in the powder room area's of this board.
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:10 AM   #10
chrissy
Simply Irish

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggreentractor View Post
who's paying who here? Im pretty sure that if I looked like Brad Pitt with a 10" tool I would have no need for membership here. Now unclean is one thing but a limp little willie, I mean Shut the fuck up or get a job at walmart. You are what you are. as are we.
My point was NOT about money? Please re-read it again, then you might see the true point of it. But being you are a very rude member here, especially towards me (since the appt refusal??)..Anyhow please do not bring any of your rudeness/negativity to the board ..I do believe this is against the rules of the board and against woman. We are adults not high schoolers..I love who I am I am not a what, Green tractor.. But seeing your true intentions towards woman are very bad GET LOST go mess with someone else please.. Im here for advice and enjoyment, Why try to take that away? Ive used the powder room and thats why I would like a public board so the guys can see where they might have done good/bad great or worse..Just like us its all meant for improvement to better our community!BTW I thought I just saw Brad Pitt!!..My version anyway..heheh..He had severe confidence issues since his divorce and needed my help to get back in the saddle again after a long absence from the sex scene..He was sexxxy in alll dimensions..lmao! Now thats one I would love to review...lol..
Old 05-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #11
Macie Madrid
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 23664
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
We'll I think you ladies should be allowed to comment on your own review but I understand why they don't allow it, too much drama. Myself I wouldn't be afraid to have a provider review me, I treat the ladies I see with respect but I can see why most men don't. After all we hobbist are the customer. A review is like a review for a movie. We all have different taste and that effects what we like and dislike. It would be almost like the movie theatre reviewing its customer. For the ladies that is why I think references work best. If a guy treated a lady wrong I'm sure she wouldn't give him a good reference if another provider inquired about him. Some guys might not care about there character but I do. I think I would have enough good references to see just about anybody I choose. As far as details of the reference that is up to you ladies but just as reviews go YMMV.
Very true rabbit, I dont think I would want to review a hobbiest in aspect that you all can review us. The point is treat others the way you would want to be treated. Also, Ive had ladies tell me he is jerk but he pays the bills and he's harmless so you can see him if you like too. Turns out their personalities just didnt mesh well, he was great with me! I personally preferre older men because I like the time they take to explore your body and what you like! I just thought the thread was funny, but hell what do I know! Some guys took it very serious.
Macie Madrid is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #12
guest111111
Ambassador

there will never, due to all the implications and problems it would bring, be a way for ladies to review the men here.... even though i may be in total agreement that it could really be a fun thing, my guess is that it would get wayy out of control
guest111111 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #13
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

everyone else loves you Tractor..but I do agree we should be able to comment of reviews....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggreentractor View Post
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:04 PM   #14
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand your point, Crissy, but we are the ones getting paid. I think there should be a private provider section where we can exchange information, but small penises and lack of "skills" shouldn't be an issue. Being disrespectful, unrealistic, bizzarre, or dishonest, should be worthy of a review. I have had a few guys this week that I would give an OK on p411, but there is more to the story. Should the provider contact me, as she should, I am happy to explain the situation. These guys were nice, respectful, paid proper amounts, but had unusual situations.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:48 AM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
I understand your point, Crissy, but we are the ones getting paid. I think there should be a private provider section where we can exchange information, but small penises and lack of "skills" shouldn't be an issue. Being disrespectful, unrealistic, bizzarre, or dishonest, should be worthy of a review. I have had a few guys this week that I would give an OK on p411, but there is more to the story. Should the provider contact me, as she should, I am happy to explain the situation. These guys were nice, respectful, paid proper amounts, but had unusual situations.

well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women