Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2017, 01:37 AM   #16
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Which club

Name the club if you feel they ripped you off.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:56 AM   #17
Quinn2017
BSC but Gives Good Head

User ID: 424336
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hows it a scam when its her job? Hobbiest press for more time every appointment so yall must be scamming me! Right???? 2nd time or not you should always be aware of whats going on.
I mean think about it. Blaming a stripper for taking you for everything you got is like blaming Tacobell for giving you the shits!
Quinn2017 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 03:45 AM   #18
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Picking a strip club

I tried two clubs in the DFW area and I felt like I was the token white in both. Could some one suggest a club where a white boy won't feel out numbered?
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 03:48 AM   #19
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I don't mind giving strippers a few dollars to.get naked foe me.
I don't mind 1 or 2 dances.
I will only give to the ones I think are hot.
The ugly ones shouldn't be up on stage, i don't give them anything.
I only go with friends and coworkers, never alone.
I limit the amount I spend by bringing in only that amount.
Usually 20 one dollar bills and maybe 2 twenty dollar bills.
I have had to demand the ugly ones leave our table.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:57 AM   #20
Goodtime544
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn2017 View Post
Hows it a scam when its her job? Hobbiest press for more time every appointment so yall must be scamming me! Right???? 2nd time or not you should always be aware of whats going on.
I mean think about it. Blaming a stripper for taking you for everything you got is like blaming Tacobell for giving you the shits!
+1 ooohhhh....I think I like this lady
Goodtime544 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:08 AM   #21
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

If you don't know that they are in there to get naked for money, you don't need to be going into strip joints.
You want overtime to make more money, they want drunken tickets to help pay their rent.
Some strive to be the best money makers in their business, just like you strive to be the best in yours.
Just cause it's a sex business, without the sex, doesn't make it wrong.
They are there to make money. There are zero innocent little virgins in a strip joint.
They will tell you what you meant to hear, listen to your bullshit stories, but you have to pay them for this service.
If you fuck up, it's all your fault..
Take the max you want to spend and don't bring any more in with you, and leave the credit cards at home.
Don't leave anything in your car, these places can attract seedy characters that can and will be looking in your car for something shiney.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:06 AM   #22
dratsab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I don't agree that it is their job to take you for everything you've got. Let me compare it to the first strip club that I went to. The two chicks that I got lap dances from in there were both exceedingly friendly and helpful. Neither of them tried to rip me off. One of them gave me a lap dance for only $10 and it was better than this chick that ripped me off. I'm also sure with her attitude that she had no issues paying the rent. You don't have to try to rip someone off to make good money. But, I will be ready next time.
dratsab is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:17 AM   #23
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well first off: About any facit of the strip club experience is a bit of a rip-off beginning with the cover charge just to walk in. Next: The drinks are over priced.

Now think about the tactic of getting some wine into a real-world dinne date . . .you want her a bit judgement impaired, right? So they get a few drinks into you and ask if you want to start a tab on your credit card. Dances may start at $20-$25 per song, but on the CC this will go up to accommodate the charges . . .and the sky is the limit now.
Then there is the offer of "extras". She says she will do more if you pay for access to the VIP area which requires the purchase of a bottle of sparkling wine that they call Champagne.

Whatever intimate contact may follow, will happen with you sitting in a chair with all your clothes mostlyt on. v. . . .and it will cost you dearly for what you do get.

Sure a strip club can be fun if you are on someone elses expense account, but a session with a quality provider can be more satisfying and maybe cheaper. In any case, an Indy Provider will be a sure thing for however long you want, from a 15 min B&G to two or more hours of intimate companionship and on to over-night.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:56 AM   #24
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Consider yourself lucky .. This one guy got ripped off for 5 g.
http://rebrn.com/re/how-exactly-does...-club-1786249/
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:48 PM   #25
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman0422 View Post
I had a stripper try to pick pocket me during a dance. All she managed to get was a wrapped condom. Made me wonder how many guys she's gotten away with it on.
Probably quite a few.. Bigger question is how many men would admit to that they got pick pocketed at a strip joint..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 01:57 PM   #26
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn2017 View Post

Well at least we know what to expect with your sessions. Thanks for the heads up.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:21 PM   #27
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Dont give 'em your credit card. you will get a surprise if you do.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:29 PM   #28
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

After 25 years as a dancer, I might know a thing or two about this topic, lol... Yes, for most dancers (now days even more so than in bygone years) its all about the hustle. The dressing room talk is more often than not a comparison between the girls over how much each 'got' a guy for that day. Its the nature of the job. Some do it with a bit more of a gentle touch, they'll sit and chat with you, have a drink with you first, etc (those girls are often referred to as old school) others just rape your wallet and walk away smiling. In the end, the goal is the same for all. To make $$$. A couple other notes to consider:
1. Any club that has a dj has a time limit on the songs 2.5-3min is normal.
2. Most clubs charge the girls hefty fees and mandatory tip outs just to be there. Some track the dances and take a percentage of that as well. When I was dancing in Vegas and Albuquerque, it was about $1-200/night in fees, so that hustle becomes a necesity if a girl is to leave with any money in her own pocket.
3. $100 is a cheap lesson. I worked with a girl in Vegas who managed to talk a drunk exec into using his corporate credit card for $8000 in VIP bottle service and dances. He lost his job and got sued for the balance.

Strip clubs can be a lot of fun. Just be sure you plan ahead. Set a cash only budget, and stick to it. Also, understand that its just entertainment (if you get something extra, congratulations... thats the exception, not the rule.)
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 04:56 PM   #29
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Default Wise words

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
After 25 years as a dancer, I might know a thing or two about this topic, lol... Yes, for most dancers (now days even more so than in bygone years) its all about the hustle. The dressing room talk is more often than not a comparison between the girls over how much each 'got' a guy for that day. Its the nature of the job. Some do it with a bit more of a gentle touch, they'll sit and chat with you, have a drink with you first, etc (those girls are often referred to as old school) others just rape your wallet and walk away smiling. In the end, the goal is the same for all. To make $$$. A couple other notes to consider:
2. Most clubs charge the girls hefty fees and mandatory tip outs just to be there. Some track the dances and take a percentage of that as well. When I was dancing in Vegas and Albuquerque, it was about $1-200/night in fees, so that hustle becomes a necesity if a girl is to leave with any money in her own pocket.
3. $100 is a cheap lesson. I worked with a girl in Vegas who managed to talk a drunk exec into using his corporate credit card for $8000 in VIP bottle service and dances. He lost his job and got sued for the balance.

Strip clubs can be a lot of fun. Just be sure you plan ahead. Set a cash only budget, and stick to it. Also, understand that its just entertainment (if you get something extra, congratulations... thats the exception, not the rule.)
This should be required reading for any newb considering his first visit to a titty bar.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:03 PM   #30
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post

This dumb ass deserved everything he got. First of all never get real drunk in a strip club. Secondly $8000.00 ? I couldn't get that drunk if I tried. Not to demean anyone but most pussies like most dicks look alike and there are billions of them each on this planet. Odds are that at least one girl no matter what you look like will let you touch their pussy for FREE in the real world. Why would you pay $8000 even if they let you fuck them on the dance floor in front of the whole fucking world for 3 consecutive hours. Some people work 4 months or more for that kind of money and you let a stripper put that in her fucking panties. Like I said what a dumb ass.

burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women