Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47489
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2022, 07:38 AM   #46
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default They aren't even decent at lieing anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
...COVID however is like the other corona viruses that cause the common cold. Immunity wears off and the virus evolves. If that means an annual or semi-annual booster, like what I get for the flu, I’ve got no problem with that.
According to the CDC, aka serial liars, typical flu vaccines run around 36%-60% effective. Effective for what is murky, i.e. effective from preventing infection or hospitalizations.
Anyway here is their chart - notice the interesting annotation below it

*2020-2021 flu vaccine effectiveness was not estimated due to low flu virus circulation during the 2020-2021 flu season.

Did ya catch that?!? No flu during the 'rona. Say wha??

FWIW: CDC Seasonal Flu Vaccine Effectiveness Studies
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 08:28 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That’s not what it said.

For a change you are making assumptions based on intentional omissions or sheer ignorance.

And you’re wrong again.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 08:25 PM   #48
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
According to the CDC, aka serial liars, typical flu vaccines run around 36%-60% effective.
And 82% effective at keeping people out of the ICU according to one study! I have no problem getting a flu vaccine that's 36% to 60% effective. If I can reduce the probability that I'm going to get the flu by 50% or whatever just by spending an extra 15 or 20 minutes every year at the pharmacy, I'll do it. And often I'll double up and get two vaccines at the same time! Last year I got the flu vaccine on the same visit with 100 mcg of PURE RNA, that is, the Moderna vaccine! I'd already had a couple of Pfizer shots but couldn't wait to try out Moderna! J&J will be next!

It's been many years since I've gotten the flu. I get the vaccine every year.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 03:08 AM   #49
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Your lucky day

Now you can go git ya sum Monkypoxy-vaxx. Whew doggies! Pretty soon the EPA will label you a toxic waste site.

Quote:
And 82% effective at keeping people out of the ICU according to one study! I have no problem getting a flu vaccine that's 36% to 60% effective. If I can reduce the probability that I'm going to get the flu by 50% or whatever just by spending an extra 15 or 20 minutes every year at the pharmacy, I'll do it. And often I'll double up and get two vaccines at the same time! Last year I got the flu vaccine on the same visit with 100 mcg of PURE RNA, that is, the Moderna vaccine! I'd already had a couple of Pfizer shots but couldn't wait to try out Moderna! J&J will be next!

Old 08-02-2022, 03:18 AM   #50
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default This is what it said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That’s not what it said...
"*2020-2021 flu vaccine effectiveness was not estimated due to low flu virus circulation during the 2020-2021 flu season." How did you interpret that statement along with the graph?
Old 08-02-2022, 03:36 AM   #51
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default If you get a doughnut for each vaxx, you won't be Tiny anymore

Yum-yum, get you some...

More disappearing Covid vaccine data

...Unfortunately, in the last few months the vax donut charts have become less tasty than vaccine advocates had hoped.

The dark purple color represents people who have received at least three Covid vaccine doses, and the purple color those who have received two. As the charts make clear, vaccinated and boosted people account for the vast majority of all Covid hospitalizations and deaths in British Columbia...

Quote:

Old 08-02-2022, 05:15 AM   #52
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Yum-yum, get you some...

More disappearing Covid vaccine data

...Unfortunately, in the last few months the vax donut charts have become less tasty than vaccine advocates had hoped.

The dark purple color represents people who have received at least three Covid vaccine doses, and the purple color those who have received two. As the charts make clear, vaccinated and boosted people account for the vast majority of all Covid hospitalizations and deaths in British Columbia...
Is that misinformation or Simpson’s Paradox in action. If the later, you need to segment the data by age. And you’ll find that yes the elderly and unhealthy who have been vaccinated and boosted account for far more hospitalizations and deaths than the young and healthy who haven’t been vaccinated or boosted. But the vaccines still offer huge protection from hospitalization and death for all. Old people die from COVID at much higher rates than young people, even if vaccinated.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 06:47 AM   #53
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

WYID, Btw hopefully we’re arguing about history and not the way things will be going forward. Almost everyone now has some protection from COVID by virtue of vaccinations and previous infections. The difference is that I got and maintain my immunity the easy way, with vaccines and boosters. You’re doing it the hard way.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 03:24 PM   #54
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default History is observed data or visa versa

That's the thing about observed data, it's already happened. Now you assess the damage and make course corrections based upon the projected results versus actual results. Sidebar: As to age stratification, that is another set of data - but why would you care? Just jab the bejesus out of the prego's and little minkies and hope for the best. What could possibly go wrong?

The "easy" way is not the adjective I would use. But then, I tend to ask awkward questions, like: What ever did happen to the control group of the initial experimental gene therapies that we are still supposed to be comparing the observed data with?

Quote:
WYID, Btw hopefully we’re arguing about history and not the way things will be going forward. Almost everyone now has some protection from COVID by virtue of vaccinations and previous infections. The difference is that I got and maintain my immunity the easy way, with vaccines and boosters. You’re doing it the hard way.
Old 08-02-2022, 03:40 PM   #55
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Release the hounds! We gots us a runner...

So I ran the numbers on the below. Average is slightly less that 43% effectiveness and frankly I'm surprised it is that high. So... you have a series of actual vaccines, that have been in circulation for many, many years which average below 43% effective across the past 12 years, bearing in mind that they were under development and trial for about a decade. Honestly I don't know when they went public, aka mainstream.

Fast forward to the rona, which as you may know is a SARS corona virus, aka flu/cold virus. Within a couple months they develop an experimental gene therapy, whose technology has been under development for over a decade yet they never got one to market, aka past the trials, because the observed data showed them to be dangerous or non-effective.

Yet within a few short months they were deemed mandatory, albeit it without informed consent, a-n-d claimed to have a 95+% effectiveness, which as we now from the observed data (which is what actual science is based upon) they are not even as good as the 43% average compared to previous flu vaccines. Based upon F Joe Biden and F Dr Fauci both contracting the rona I would estimate the actual effectiveness at no more than 4.3%.

Quote:
...Anyway here is their chart - notice the interesting annotation below it

*2020-2021 flu vaccine effectiveness was not estimated due to low flu virus circulation during the 2020-2021 flu season.

Did ya catch that?!? No flu during the 'rona. Say wha??...
Old 08-02-2022, 09:12 PM   #56
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0o_7fusKxM
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 07:25 AM   #57
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Choose your second life wisely

Confucius say:
"We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one."
If''n you think that after about 5,000 years of human existence that your second life suddenly requires artificial enhancement to survive -- go for it, but you ain't taking me with you.

He also opined:
"Learn advidly. Question it repeatedly. Analyze it carefully. Then put what you have learned into practice intelligently"
This is why using observed data, aka actual science, is so important.

To that point he offers this simple advice:
"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals; adjust the action steps."
Sure, it is easier to make a decision once and assume it is accurate forever, but that would be the very definition foolishness -- IMHO

Adjusting goals much?!?
Old 08-03-2022, 07:37 AM   #58
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

and here i thought confucius said

"a man with two watches never knows what time it is"
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 08:23 AM   #59
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Timex or Rolex

Didn't realize they had watches back in his day. Maybe it was a Boliva?? Didn't they make a sun dial watch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
and here i thought confucius said

"a man with two watches never knows what time it is"
Old 08-03-2022, 08:57 AM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So I suppose this is another Benghazi thread.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women