Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2018, 01:38 AM   #1
PhotoOwl
Registered Member

Default Fashion Photographer operating in San Antonio Texas

Fashion Photographer operating in San Antonio Texas. I do travel also.

For obvious reasons I will not be linking to my regular portfolio and do not yet have provider images to share, so until I do, please contact me if you are going to be in SA and I will send you my work.

Yes, I have read that some of you think doing a shoot with another regular model and posting the images here is an acceptable substitute for provider images. IT IS NOT. This is NOT the advice of a professional who is using model releases LEGALLY. Model releases DO NOT ALLOW the photographer to post the images advertising in a forum like this to an audience like this. This is an association issue and it is a violation of the agreement, or else they used an improperly written agreement and leaves the photographer open to a justifiable suit from the model. I will also not go to my existing models to ask permission to post here. It's not going to happen. I imagine that I will have images to share soon enough. Plus the blurring and cropping won't help you either way. I will NOT be posting my regular work here and I am NOT interested in trades with providers anyway, so it should not be an issue.

I agree with the information in the sticky. If you're looking for a high quality photographer who has no expectation other than to be paid, you're in the right place.

If you're looking for a free or super cheap shoot, you're in the wrong place.

If you're looking for someone to pay YOU to shoot you, you're really in the wrong place ( Yes, we do get this question ).

My rates are not MM/CL portrait student rates, but you will get a SAFE, high quality shoot.

I own studio strobes, modifiers and a full frame camera with everything from 12mm to 200mm and all are at least F2.8. One is the 85 1.4 for that dreamy, soft focus background look so popular these days. I can shoot tethered to a laptop and have a world class workflow.

The only studio in town shut down, and I don't yet have my own, so for the moment ALL shoots are location shoots, either your place, a paid location rental, or there is a larger studio in Austin. I do charge more for Austin or Houston travel, and I am willing to travel anywhere in the world as long as I can book enough work at the target location to justify it. This will usually be at least three providers in the span of two or three days.

I understand that there is a reticence to sign contracts and release forms in this business. I get that, this means that I will never be able to use the images we create for my own portfolio or work so I will charge more for that, and I will require the payment upfront. I know this makes things tricky, but for those unwilling to operate with a contract this is how it is going to be. I might be willing to accept things like amazon cards and similar, but I will require the ability to verify and use them before I consider them a payment type.

There is no flat rate, contact me with details about what you would like to accomplish and I will work something out.

When PMing, include the following information:

Your Proposed Shoot City - SA, Austin, Houston, or somewhere else.

Your Proposed Shoot Date - I require at LEAST 24 hours notice for SA shoots, and prefer at least 72. The more notice the better. Also, same day or next day shoots are possible, but I will charge a rush service fee, and this will add to the already inflated pricing of doing provider only shooting. For shoots outside of SA, I require at least enough notice to book travel and obtain enough other bookings in the same area to make the trip worth it or I will have to decline.

Shoot type from the following - Traditional studio modeling shoot, boudoir shoot, Outdoor location lifestyle shoot, and whether day or nighttime, or something more specific such as a bodypaint or powder shoot, or action shots if you do a sport, etc.

Whether you will want a MUA/HA, wardrobe stylist, or is this a basic one on one.

Your proposed budget - The budget needs to be realistic to what you're looking to accomplish, and there are too many variables to publish flat rates.

Finally, whether this is a "provider use ONLY" shoot, which I will not require you to sign a release form, or if this is intended to use used as a modeling shoot as well, in which I will require the signing of the model release, a contract AND will require photographing you with your ID. I never release this information, but it is required for all commercial shoots.

Again, it's not required but the prices will be more attractive if I'm able to use the images.

Once you book a shoot, I will execute the shoot, and have picks ready same day, and final images within 48 hours, usually less, for "provider only" images. For regular fashion shoots, the wait is a bit longer due to the higher degree of post production, but I'm not going to make you wait weeks or months. My pricing is higher, but my speed is as well. Most shoots you will have your final images the next day.

I am willing to do complete image processing and delivery ON SITE assuming you have somewhere to for me to safely set up my laptop. I will work for one hour and deliver the images to you on a USB stick that I provide ( do not bring your own, I will not allow it to be attached to my computer ). Please tell me upfront if you would like this, and I will add a charge for the additional time, food and the USB stick. This way your investment is protected if you don't trust me, and I get that. I'm sure that after a while, my reputation will no longer justify that.

Once I have a few shoots done, I will include example images and possibly feedback from the providers I worked with. Until then, PM me here for details.

I know that this isn't as much information as some of you would like, but due to the nature of this business that is what you're getting for now.
PhotoOwl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women