Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2020, 07:09 AM   #1
hittingcoach
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Ghetto Ads-Why oh Why?

What is up with no new, decent talent in Buffalo? All the ads I have been seeing are really low rent providers wanting big money. Most are covered in nasty tats and the wording in the ads is crazy; no this, no that, don’t waste my time, etc. I admittedly have not been hobbying like I used to, but that is more due to the lack of people I would like to see than anything else. When I travel for work, the choices just seem so much more attractive, both in looks and attitude. I am willing to spend the $$, but not for some hood rat in Riverside.

Frustrated in Buffalo. Please help!
hittingcoach is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 07:16 AM   #2
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Texas

Go there
You’re in upstate ny

Go to nyc latinas culture girks
Upstate it’s limited options
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 07:24 AM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Oh Canada ?????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:29 AM   #4
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Oh Canada ?????
Second, third, and triple that!!!

Upstate has a handful of ladies worth seeing. Problem is they are usually booked solid and getting in their rotation is difficult. Other than that it is the dumping grounds for providers!!!
tbear4u77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 11:10 AM   #5
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wow! Come on now, a companion with tattoos aren't so bad if they tell an intricate story of sentimental things in her life!

From my experience with Buffalo, it had not been a rewarding one.
Guys will express great interest in n a woman, book all these meetings and then cancel last minute. 3 times this has happened. 1st time I had to swallow hotel and marketing fees for 3 days. Other 2 times. Same deal, but I was going to get financials settled the morning of, and STILL last minute cancellations.
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 11:23 AM   #6
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is nothing wrong with us Ladies having ink, but I understand the dislike of prison type looking tats.
Small cities aren't getting big travelers as often because of toxic trolls, cancellations, and old fashioned haggling mindsets.
I think it's a sad generational gap. The younger millennials (millennials are 39 to 24) and gen z (24 and under tide pods eaters) seem to be lacking interpersonal skills and don't understand consequences of their actions. It's a very different mindset. "Give me everything for nothing because I'm a special snowflake." Opposed to a lot of the stuck in older ways older generations pushing back with "everything needs to be a bargain, I want to eat a steak at cheese burger prices." There has to be a middle ground. Thankfully the majority of Gentlemen and Ladies understand that.
Not to generalize or lump everyone and everything. It just seems to be an ongoing trend.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 12:04 PM   #7
Zollner
BANNED

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Oh Canada ?????
Yup.
Buff is blessed it's only minutes away.
Zollner is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 02:13 PM   #8
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Tattoos are fine although at times they may be a symptom of underlying issues. Of course a lot of things are outgrowths of problems beneath the surface.

I think it's funny when whores issue physical threats or engage in pre-emptive threat behavior.

Usually I find myself preferring semi-obscure hayseed types. Whether or not they have tattoos is usually irrelevant.

The thing I've noticed more than anything else in the last couple of years is the whores becoming increasingly bold with the talk of what they do being somehow a legitimate way to scratch out a subsistence.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 02:37 PM   #9
Tj1984
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I have been going to Canada lately as well. There are still some quality providers that come through Buffalo, but I often miss them now that the ads are gone from this sight.
Tj1984 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 02:38 PM   #10
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
Oh wow! Come on now, a companion with tattoos aren't so bad if they tell an intricate story of sentimental things in her life!

Guys will express great interest in n a woman, book all these meetings and then cancel last minute. 3 times this has happened. 1st time I had to swallow hotel and marketing fees for 3 days. Other 2 times. Same deal, but I was going to get financials settled the morning of, and STILL last minute cancellations.
What constitutes marketing fees?

Probably best practice to anticipate unrecoverable ancillary costs when participating in an illegal enterprise.

The up side is you don't have to pay income tax like the rest of the worker bees.
Old 01-26-2020, 02:53 PM   #11
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
There is nothing wrong with us Ladies having ink, but I understand the dislike of prison type looking tats.
Small cities aren't getting big travelers as often because of toxic trolls, cancellations, and old fashioned haggling mindsets.
I think it's a sad generational gap. The younger millennials (millennials are 39 to 24) and gen z (24 and under tide pods eaters) seem to be lacking interpersonal skills and don't understand consequences of their actions. It's a very different mindset. "Give me everything for nothing because I'm a special snowflake." Opposed to a lot of the stuck in older ways older generations pushing back with "everything needs to be a bargain, I want to eat a steak at cheese burger prices." There has to be a middle ground. Thankfully the majority of Gentlemen and Ladies understand that.
Not to generalize or lump everyone and everything. It just seems to be an ongoing trend.
Interesting perspective.
Old 01-26-2020, 03:02 PM   #12
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post

Interesting perspective as well.
Old 01-26-2020, 03:04 PM   #13
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

tattoos done equal the decline a western ...civilization ans the ...rise ofs a ...class a untermenschen destined ...ta be ...ruled as mindless indentured servants by the rulin ...class a the neo-marxist ...revolution nows underway
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 03:05 PM   #14
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic Man View Post
tattoos done equal the decline a western ...civilization ans the ...rise ofs a ...class a untermenschen destined ...ta be ...ruled as mindless indentured servants by the rulin ...class a the neo-marxist ...revolution nows underway
Yep.
Old 01-26-2020, 03:15 PM   #15
Bigdaddy14606
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Just an observation, the way some members talk of and to the ladies, no wonder the real good talent passes by
Bigdaddy14606 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women